Saudi Arabia execute 47 including a prominent Shia cleric

Alien

Well, Iranians should win if they go in a war.
Because Shias aren't as crazy and stupid as Sunnis are. :D
Shias aren't crazy? o_O

When it comes to their so called peaceful cult, both Shias and sunnis are equal!

Did you forget, Shia Iran supported Sunni majority Pakistan during war against India in the past?

Shiass don't have numbers as compared to sunnis so, they appear to be bit sane compared to sunnis.

When one version of Islam fights against another version, that will do more good to Kufurs as they will be busy fighting within themselves.

Whether Shia or Sunni of middle east, they don't deserve any sympathy. PERIOD.

pmaitra

Shias aren't crazy? o_O

When it comes to their so called peaceful cult, both Shias and sunnis are equal!

Did you forget, Shia Iran supported Pakistan during war against India in the past?

Shiass don't have numbers as compared to sunnis so, they appear to be bit sane compared to sunnis.

When one version of Islam fights against another version, that will do more good to Kufurs as they will be busy fighting within themselves.

I think you should read a bit more about this subject.

We should be thankful to Iran for supporting India's position on Kashmir when the rest of the OIC were plotting against India.

Alien

I think you should read a bit more about this subject.

We should be thankful to Iran for supporting India's position on Kashmir when the rest of the OIC were plotting against India.
I believe you are referring to following incident.

http://www.milligazette.com/news/333-how-iran-saved-india-in-1994-kashmir-UN-voting

for that one, yes, we are thankful but other than that, we need oil, we pay for oil and they sell oil to us. They are not giving us any freebies, that's it. It's all business..

My my point is, when it comes to religious fanaticism both Iran and Saudi are equal.

Why should we be bothered about them?

pmaitra

http://www.milligazette.com/news/333-how-iran-saved-india-in-1994-kashmir-UN-voting

for that one, yes, we are thankful but other than that, we need oil, we pay for oil and they sell oil to us. They are not giving us any freebies, that's it. It's all business..

My my point is, when it comes to religious fanaticism both Iran and Saudi are equal.

Yes, you are right about that voting.

Well, I am not in favour of getting into a fight that is not my fight. You have a point there.

India is facing a Jihadi threat and Jihadi attacks. Now, you can say Muslims are doing it. I like to get into the details. It is one specific branch of Muslims - not Shias, not even Sunnis, but the Wahhabi branch of Sunnis that are causing it, and this branch of violent ideology is funded by Saudi Arabia. It is in our interest to counter this ideology. Therefore, I feel it is in India's interest to support anything that is against this ideology. Iran might be anything, but as long as they are not trying to fund or sponsor terrorism against India but are looking out for their interests, we should not have any grievances against them. Moreover, Iran gives us oil and we pay them for it, so it is a trade deal, that is business, so this is not even a point of dispute between you and me.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Common you [edited], fight fight, the more you kill eachother, better the world will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alien

India is facing a Jihadi threat and Jihadi attacks. Now, you can say Muslims are doing it. I like to get into the details. It is one specific branch of Muslims - not Shias, not even Sunnis, but the Wahhabi branch of Sunnis that are causing it, and this branch of violent ideology is funded by Saudi Arabia. It is in our interest to counter this ideology. Therefore, I feel it is in India's interest to support anything that is against this ideology.
I agree on this.

The Analyst

Shias aren't crazy? o_O

Did you forget, Shia Iran supported Sunni majority Pakistan during war against India in the past?

But, for god sake who even care where on the world India is or some one ask for it's sympathy.Shiite in particular never done to you any harm so shut your mouth whether you like us or hate us I still like and respect India.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Shias aren't crazy? o_O

Well, nahin mama se kana mama achha.
Shias are far more sensible than bloody minded Sunnis.

sob

Mod
Country flag

Today we need Iran to be on our side, not just for cheap source of oil and gas to counter the Saudi prices but we also need Iran on our side as we help Afghanistan to counter the Pakistani terror machine.

With India increasing it's off take of oil from Iran, in turn Iran has almost stopped buying Basmati Rice from Pakistan and is now sourcing almost 100% from India.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Yet, I've never heard or seen any Indian support to Iraq in his fight against terrorism.
We have our own problems. If we step in we will have our own problems locally.

Government has been quite proactive in dissuading local Shias from going to Iraq to fight IS. This has been well appreciated by the local Shia leadership.

The Analyst

We have our own problems. If we step in we will have our own problems locally.

Government has been quite proactive in dissuading local Shias from going to Iraq to fight IS. This has been well appreciated by the local Shia leadership.
Iraqis not short on men they are short on diplomatic and media support.

Alien

Today we need Iran to be on our side, not just for cheap source of oil and gas to counter the Saudi prices but we also need Iran on our side as we help Afghanistan to counter the Pakistani terror machine.

With India increasing it's off take of oil from Iran, in turn Iran has almost stopped buying Basmati Rice from Pakistan and is now sourcing almost 100% from India.
Agreed. My only take on this aspect is, we should not dirty our hands in their Shia-Sunni conflict. We should remain neutral.

We all know this, Saudi hosts Indian laborers and we pitching in their conflict will make things complected for Indians living there.

sob

Mod
Country flag
@Alien yes we do not gain anything from getting involved in this conflict.

SANITY

As per news those 47 including a prominent Shia Cleric Nimr al-Nimr were beheaded.

So whats the difference between ISIS and Saudis, just that ISIS does it publicly.

The latest is that Iran has cut ties with Saudi.

===================================================================================
Because Saudi Arabia carries out most executions through beheading and sometimes in public, it has been compared to the extremist Islamic State group, which also carries out public beheadings and claims to be implementing Shariah.

Saudi Arabia strongly rejects this. In December, Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir told reporters in Paris "it's easy to say Wahhabism equals Daesh equals terrorism, which is not true." Daesh is the Arabic acronym for the IS group. Unlike the extrajudicial beheadings IS carries out against hostages and others, the kingdom says its judiciary process requires at least 13 judges at three levels of court to rule in favor of a death sentence before it is carried out. Saudi officials also argue executions are aimed at combating crime.
Also ISIS is a terrorist group and Saudi Arabia is a nation.

Last edited:

Blackwater

As per news those 47 including a prominent Shia Cleric Nimr al-Nimr were beheaded.

So whats the difference between ISIS and Saudis, just that ISIS does it publicly.

The latest is that Iran has cut ties with Saudi.

===================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Mad Indian 2

both are khote:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Country flag
The only difference I see between IS and Saudis is in the name as both follow the same religion of hate ...
This is a religious as well as an economic(oil)
War

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles