Saudi Arabia execute 47 including a prominent Shia cleric

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...489116&usg=AFQjCNGlkD2G8ecMc3unP76QjMKdWzQ8gw

Saudi Arabia has bitten more than it can chew. This region has been heading towards self destruction since invasion of Afghanistan by than Soviet Union. As an end game the direct war between Saudi led and Iran looks plausible. It remains to be seen who fires the first shot to escalate the conflict and turn it into all out war between these two regimes. It looks like my previous posts about imminent war in the region might be coming true between now and 2019 as the final time line to take shape.

Country flag
Saudis can't afford an open war with Iranians, they don't have the man power to take on Iran. That's why they are trying to form a 'coalition' and asking Pakis and other inferior Muslims to be bali ka bakra.
With Russia backing Iran I don't think Saudis can do anything even if all the rejects of the Islamic world forms an alliance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
use this opportunity to destabilize porkis

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
As per news those 47 including a prominent Shia Cleric Nimr al-Nimr were beheaded.

So whats the difference between ISIS and Saudis, just that ISIS does it publicly.

The latest is that Iran has cut ties with Saudi.

===================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Mad Indian 2
Saudi also does beheading openly as far as I know. They just don't put it on twitter.

FRYCRY

Country flag
... SHIA vs SUNNI ...This ought to be good....

LiveLeak-dot-com-8a0_1451889369-MeekPeskyCockroach_1451889386.gif.resized.gif

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
With Russia backing Iran I don't think Saudis can do anything even if all the rejects of the Islamic world forms an alliance

I don't USA or European nations will come to their aid to send their own troops. They have been trying for this day to come and it is here. I fail to understand as to why these regimes are drunk with their oil reserve ego that they cannot see the writing on the wall about the imminent self destruction will be the only outcome from this sectarian standoff.

I believe this coalition under Saudi was also formed after consulting with USA to pull in all the manpower from countries under economic distress.

USA and Russia will benefit economically by securing sales of armaments and higher oil prices in the world market. So they are going to kill two birds with a stone.

When Pakistan sends their troops they will most likely be in Saudi Army or some other nation's uniform in order to maintain peace at home. What will happen when Iran learns of this game being played that I will leave for all of us to visualize.

Country flag
Shiites have already defeated Sunnis in Iraq half of Iraq is Shiite and Kurd. and Syria mostly Shiite along with parts of Lebanon I don't know if Saudis will be successful.
Iran is also pak neighbor that should be more interesting if Baluchistan heats up

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
As per news those 47 including a prominent Shia Cleric Nimr al-Nimr were beheaded.

So whats the difference between ISIS and Saudis, just that ISIS does it publicly.

===================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Mad Indian 2
Dude fuck both of them,for all we care.

Alien

Kebaab Vs Kebaab = Good for world peace :peace:

pmaitra

The Saudis also do public beheadings. So, really, no difference at all.

The biggest travesty is that the Saudis are heading the International Human Rights Commission.

bose

Country flag

The only difference I see between IS and Saudis is in the name as both follow the same religion of hate ...

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

The biggest travesty is that the Saudis are heading the International Human Rights Commission.
Fukk the HRC, they only harp about Indian related issues.

This year new year celebrations in dubai, a building got aflame. People burnt alive there. No one raised the issue in media or any other place.

This world is fucked up.

pmaitra

Egypt has refused to take diplomatic action against Iran. The US has asked Saudi Arabia to respect human rights. One must keep in mind, while in the past, the Saudis helped keep the Dollar in demand by making their oil available only for the Dollar, today Saudi oil is a competitor to US shale oil, plus creating an oil glut has only made more disposable Dollars available in the market, thus, reducing its demand (which might have been one reason for Fed Tapering) so it is no surprise that after decades of supporting the head chopping Saudi despots, the US suddenly starts asking them to respect human rights. My guess is further bolstered by the fact that the US is going soft on Iran.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Saudis can't afford an open war with Iranians, they don't have the man power to take on Iran. That's why they are trying to form a 'coalition' and asking Pakis and other inferior Muslims to be bali ka bakra.
The big regional war will not. After the rupture of diplomatic relations of oil has risen by only 3%. This is the first iindikator.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles