Saudi Arabia could become oil importer by 2030: Citigroup

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It will be very good for the world as KSA supports the terrorism and extremism. Govt should start exploring the alternative sources of energy like Modi.

@P2P,
Don't worry, good electric cars and bikes will be available by then :)

Blackwater

I disagree. They have invested in infrastructure and tourism heavily. Dubai is a good example.
I believe they would be able to sustain because of that. Moreover, we don't know exactly for how long the Saudis Oil would last. There are many theories floating around, predicting it to be anywhere between 40 and 100 years.
As far as maintaining the Tourism Industry and infrastructure are concerned, Saudis can always get cheap labor from other developing countries as they do today.
So yes the best days may be over with Oil, but they would do just fine for themselves.

Regards,
Virendra

saar we r talking about saudis not UAE.

Blackwater

this guy seriously dont know anything regarding ksa

they are already enough industrilized and has already speed up the process
The day Saudis run out of oil, expect uncle sam to take revenge for 9/11.

Really!!!!!! should i talk about Saudis dependence on western world. Even they cant extract their own oil they need ammerican and brit companies for that, their hospital is full for foreign doctors and nurses,bankers goes from India and Pakistani,labour is from India and Pakistan.

reality is, Saudis are busy with woman and Lamborghini .Once oil is finished, they are back on camel back

Can you tell how efficient Saudis have invested in their own people.

How many Saudis are doctor,engineer,IT,banker,nurses,scientist, universities (not madrasas)????
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reality is Saudis royal family want their janta to remain illiterate

Last edited:

Blackwater

I wonder what he will do once oil money is finished.:confused::confused:

probably cleaning camel dung:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vishwarupa

Country flag

Saudi has invested hugely on Islam....It will be pay back time for other islamic countries once oil dries up in KSA,...but it will be different world all together.

Blackwater

Saudi has invested hugely on Islam....It will be pay back time for other islamic countries once oil dries up in KSA,...but it will be different world all together.

that's the problem,unlike other arab countries. Saudis has only invested in Islam not in universities,medical,engineer,IT etc etc

average american

The day will come that the USA will be selling oil to the middle east.
Production from the Alberta oil sands are changing the petroleum industry . . . but that resource is dwarfed by the potential of oil shale. The US has more energy available in its oil shale alone than the entire global reserves of conventional oil. This is on top of the trillion cubic feet of natural gas and the world's largest reserves of coal.
Chart of the Day: The scope of the US oil shale resource «

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The day will come that the USA will be selling oil to the middle east.
Production from the Alberta oil sands are changing the petroleum industry . . . but that resource is dwarfed by the potential of oil shale. The US has more energy available in its oil shale alone than the entire global reserves of conventional oil. This is on top of the trillion cubic feet of natural gas and the world's largest reserves of coal.
Chart of the Day: The scope of the US oil shale resource �
I have read news items on shale oil/as potential of USA and it is going to reverse the outflow of money from USA. In order to develop the full potential of shale oil/gas industry we have to develop a crop of "Gaur" which is the most important ingredient in the extraction process for which we are dependent on India to the tune of 80% of our requirement. While other nations complain about everything in the world we in NA focus on our goals and achieve against all odds that is called American dream.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Saudis have not done anything to promote energy conservation or alternative energy sources. With so many untried tools left in the bag I doubt it would ever get to that point. If they ever cut subsidies you would see energy consumption decline drastically.

Blackwater

Saudis have not done anything to promote energy conservation or alternative energy sources. With so many untried tools left in the bag I doubt it would ever get to that point. If they ever cut subsidies you would see energy consumption decline drastically.
they are busy with woman and cars.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles