Satish007 newbie from China, say hi

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Sikh is best solder, so I make it my Avator, but Do I have to select Sidhu , Surjeet Singh or Sunny Deol as my ID?
BTW, are Sikhs best Nany soldier, they are too tall to be air force I guess.

Only child and cowards play these game. true solders practice in war.
on the other hand, Chinese might think the best solders come from US. but they are wrong, Americans are just cowards, they only know drive planes
and bomb from high, call gunfire support or sneak attack from helicopter. I gonna tell them best solders come from Sikh, put Sikhs as this game's big boss.

http://defenceforumindia.com/china-...rious-mission’-chooses-us-army-its-enemy.html
In Indian Army Sikh, Gurkha s, Dogras, Nagas, Jat and many other considered fierce, Sikh is one of them..

A Sardar Ji / Sikh`s average height is 5.7/8 mostly in army like others, Though some are 6feet tall which is also common with others, Too tall is not gud in army or any other branch..

Regarding the game, Its Innovative and relaxing, It use mental strengths to think abt Battle Strategy, Same as Persian taught their soldiers to play chess to understand War strategy, All Soldiers of all armies Practice war in peace time known as Exercises, Having a game like this is a plus point..

Welcome To DFI ! [/FONT]

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
BTW, are Sikhs best Nany soldier, they are too tall to be air force I guess.
Thats never a big deal. Paramveer chakra (highest Indian military decoration) awardee NirmalJeet Singh Sekhon was an AirForce pilot and had the same issue. Good height and the turban. He adjusted his turban as well as the head gear. He shot down 2 Pak sabres and scared the shit out of other 4 (who fled with incomplete attack) before dying a martyr.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

sandeepdg

Nihao ma ?

Nice to meet you to Satish. If you don't mind, which company do you work for ?

You do get the best "Chinese" food in India, though the purists call this "Sino-Ludhianvi" food as it combines Chinese food with Indian spices.
Well, Singhji, the best and the most authentic Chinese food in India can only be found in one city, i.e. Kolkata ! Everything else is good for the local palate, but just not the real thing.