OSINT from Satellite images

Tanmay

Country flag
Possible Chinese listening station close to China Bhutan border? 27.742185, 89.200371

Well known sites. Already marked.
Would be more interesting to guess what radars/ equipment inside them
Size of dome can be compared with existing Chinese radars dimensions. Prasun's blog about Chinese radars can be of help I guess :p

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

View attachment 23040

1 is nuke/weapons storage,
2 is some sort of cover to reach the TEL garage,
you could see the door at 3,
4 & 5 are door of the garage

looks like once the order is given, they will transfer nukes/weapons through 2, then go through 3, load it on the TEL, from the door locations, looks like in rows of two, they are going to put TEL in rows, then with 4 & 5 door, they will be send to the desired locations.
Raj Sir, has posted about this in "The Print"
https://theprint.in/security/rare-i...ns-that-may-fail-to-stop-indian-troops/45703/

it gives further details
Gujranwala

The Gujranwala TNW garrison was constructed between 2011 and 2014. It has two hardened highbay garages (100 m x 20 m) with automated blast doors on the eastern side and a 5 m wide entrance on the west. Both highbay garages are connected with a covered pathway to defence electronics systems storage igloos (15 m x 16 m).

There are eight garages (32 m x 17 m) with five parks each. Six of these garages are connected with AC plants in the rear, suggesting a storage space for 24 tractor erector launchers or TELs with support vehicles.

Five new blast-proof ammunition bunkers (25 m x 18 m) have been constructed with revetments in between during the same period, suggesting a support role for the facility. There are two large support areas with highbay garages for possible repair and maintenance of the weapons, TELs and support vehicles.

There are command and control, administrative and other support buildings observed at this facility.

A four-layered security has been provided, with the innermost being a solid fence with raised watch towers.

AMCA

Country flag

scatterStorm

Country flag

Got new PAF base, lets discuss this, with pics............
How soon can we saturate this place in fist wave of strikes? Like there are underground tunnels and possibly shoot and scoot type well hidden trucks and not to mention F16 block 52 (I could be wrong on the block designation though) but they are said to be nuclear capable delivery platform.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I am looking for few good men, who are good with satellite pics and have time for some important amature work.

If you have requsite talent and time to spare, have eye for minute details, plus are reliable, PM me. Thanks.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
these two arrows shows crates creates by american nuclear tests...
IMG_20190610_224216.jpg

and this one americans dumped their nuclear waste from the tests conducted into one of the crate and covered it with 18 inch thick concrete.....these are
IMG_20190610_224250.jpg

after scanning each and every fucking island in the xyz ocean ...i found it...
i heard about this site from someone else serving...
i won't disclose location until @sayareakd tells...
is it back site or known to public?

Attachments

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
these two arrows shows crates creates by american nuclear tests...View attachment 35759
and this one americans dumped their nuclear waste from the tests conducted into one of the crate and covered it with 18 inch thick concrete.....these are View attachment 35760
Its one of those islands test isn't it.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Its one of those islands test isn't it.
yes.... The one who told me about this also told me that yankies wanted indira point for testing....alas that point submerged in tsunami

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
these two arrows shows crates creates by american nuclear tests...View attachment 35759
and this one americans dumped their nuclear waste from the tests conducted into one of the crate and covered it with 18 inch thick concrete.....these are View attachment 35760
I am not sware about this site.....................

AN4K1N

Country flag
There was a news about the concrete dome. Apparently it has cracks in it and there is radio active leak.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DFIlite DFIlite twitter OSINT post OSINT 22
Haldilal OSINT Images Contribution Members Corner 69
Haldilal DFI OSINT Images Contribution. OSINT 8
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54