Sardar Akbar Bugti. A Patriot or a Traitor.

tiger usa

qsaark: If you want to address issues related to Balochistan then I would suggest that you start threads with the 100+ Pakistani news media companies/channels. Coming to this forum will not be the most beneficial thing. The Indians made the Bengalis believe for 25 years that India is their friend and Pakistanis should be killed and Bengalis should separate, but after Bagnladesh got separated they realized that the Indians cannot be trusted. That is why now the Bengalis cheer for the Pakistani Cricket Team whenever there is a Pakistan-India match. They realize it now but it is kind of late. That is why they come to Pakistan and China to buy weapons not India. That is what the Sri Lankans learned that the Indian Government cannot be trusted and they came to Pakistan and China for help. Now the Indians are trying to make Nepal their friend, but the Naepalese will realize in a few years what is happening. History repeats itself. India will have 25 separate insurgent states if they do not start paying attention to their own people issues and give them rights. I have already sent the list of separtist movements in India plus the maoist movements. India is too focused on Pakistan but the Chinese dragon is coming. We should let the Indians figure out their issues and the Indians should let Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka etc figure out their issues. Again Live and let Live should be the concept.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Basically you will learn depending on Chinese Dragon is a mistake.......may be after 25 years.

qsaark

qsaark: If you want to address issues related to Balochistan then I would suggest that you start threads with the 100+ Pakistani news media companies/channels. Coming to this forum will not be the most beneficial thing. The Indians made the Bengalis believe for 25 years that India is their friend and Pakistanis should be killed and Bengalis should separate, but after Bagnladesh got separated they realized that the Indians cannot be trusted. That is why now the Bengalis cheer for the Pakistani Cricket Team whenever there is a Pakistan-India match. They realize it now but it is kind of late. That is why they come to Pakistan and China to buy weapons not India. That is what the Sri Lankans learned that the Indian Government cannot be trusted and they came to Pakistan and China for help. Now the Indians are trying to make Nepal their friend, but the Naepalese will realize in a few years what is happening. History repeats itself. India will have 25 separate insurgent states if they do not start paying attention to their own people issues and give them rights. I have already sent the list of separtist movements in India plus the maoist movements. India is too focused on Pakistan but the Chinese dragon is coming. We should let the Indians figure out their issues and the Indians should let Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka etc figure out their issues. Again Live and let Live should be the concept.
My Dear Sir,

I will suggest you to read my introduction. I was banned in one Pakistani forum and are not allowed to speak freely on the other. On both the fora, I am labeled as a traitor. This forum, is one that allows me to air my voice. Strange isn't it? My sworn enemy is willing to give me space and the band width to air my concerns, but my own people are calling me traitor and forcing me not to talk about Balochistan. You are here on this forum after all, and there are other Pakistanis as well. If my un-censored message reaches to only a few, I will prefer it to sending my censored message to many thousands.

tiger usa

Hello qsaark: How can you expect help from Indians who cannot even give rights to their own citizens, otherwise there would not be 26 separatist movements in India. I was room mate in college with 3 different Sikh students and all 3 did not want to be India, but that is an issue the Indians need to sort with their country men.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Thakur Sahab this approach is workable only when the insurgency doesn't have a mass support. In the case of Balochistan, the average Baloch is currently anti-Pak and pro-insurgency.

India's approach to secessionist movements is : procrastinate to frustrate the political activists, ruthlessly punish the violent secessionist and generously reward the unionist.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Exactly everyone wants that. China must not help and arm terrorists in North-east of india and maoist in Nepal. Mayanmar and Bangladesh must not give passage for illegal arms transfer to India and shelter to Militants ( and close the ISI sponsored Jihadi camps too) and Pakistan must not send Ajmal Kasavs to india to slay Indians.

You seem fade up of couple of year of fighting with the Jihadis and Balooch separitists. Your top gun should have known while starting the game of " cut India with thousand wounds" how tough the game is.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
qsaark: If you want to address issues related to Balochistan then I would suggest that you start threads with the 100+ Pakistani news media companies/channels. Coming to this forum will not be the most beneficial thing. The Indians made the Bengalis believe for 25 years that India is their friend and Pakistanis should be killed and Bengalis should separate, but after Bagnladesh got separated they realized that the Indians cannot be trusted. That is why now the Bengalis cheer for the Pakistani Cricket Team whenever there is a Pakistan-India match. They realize it now but it is kind of late. That is why they come to Pakistan and China to buy weapons not India. That is what the Sri Lankans learned that the Indian Government cannot be trusted and they came to Pakistan and China for help. Now the Indians are trying to make Nepal their friend, but the Naepalese will realize in a few years what is happening. History repeats itself.

India will have 25 separate insurgent states if they do not start paying attention to their own people issues and give them rights. I have already sent the list of separtist movements in India plus the maoist movements.

India is too focused on Pakistan but the Chinese dragon is coming. We should let the Indians figure out their issues and the Indians should let Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka etc figure out their issues. Again Live and let Live should be the concept.
My friend it appears you have much to learn about both Pak and India.

1. It is not a question of who cheers for whom during a cricket match.
Nepalese, Bangladeshi, Sri-Lankan govt and citizens share excellent relations with India and Indians. The economic relations alone will ensure that we never become enemies.
Indian economy is 80% of South Asia's economy(over 90% if you include the underground economy),

2. I suggest you read the Indian history post-independence. At one time the Naxal threat was very severe, so were the separatist movements. Nobody believed India would survive back then.
Today all these movements have been largely quelled and Naxal movement is but a pale shadow of its former self and India is well on its way to becoming a global power.

3. India if you have been following current affairs has politically, economically, diplomatically and militarily has been steadily shifting its focus away from Pak and towards China.
The current Foreign Minister and Secretary are Sinoexperts. Acquisition of MMRCA, Aircraft Carriers and development of Nuclear subs are all aimed at China. India and China are in a war fo FDIs, FTAs and acquisitions of resources(gas, oil, mines, land).

======

Hello qsaark: How can you expect help from Indians who cannot even give rights to their own citizens, otherwise there would not be 26 separatist movements in India.
My dear man the only reason for separatist-ism is not denial of rights. For eg when the emergency was imposed in Pakistan by Musharraf, the lawyers protested against the denial of rights, they didn't ask for a separate lawyeristan or did they ?

Indian constitution guarantees rights to all its citizens, any infringement of rights of an individual by anyone usually result in a befitting punishment.

Since you have time and again declared your ignorance on the subject, the 2 main causes of separatism in India were
1. Greater power of the federal government.
2. Linguistics.

GoI has taken care of both these problems.

I was room mate in college with 3 different Sikh students and all 3 did not want to be India, but that is an issue the Indians need to sort with their country men.
I am an Indian Sikh and I am yet to meet an Indian Sikh who is pro-Khalistan.

qsaark

Hello qsaark: How can you expect help from Indians who cannot even give rights to their own citizens, otherwise there would not be 26 separatist movements in India. I was room mate in college with 3 different Sikh students and all 3 did not want to be India, but that is an issue the Indians need to sort with their country men.
My Brother, listen to me.

First of all I am not here to bag some help from the Indians. Why am I here? Was joining an Indian forum my first choice? I did not even know that a forum named DFI exists just a few weeks ago. My first choice was to join a Pakistani forum and accordingly I joined one and than few more. Initially the forum was pretty tolerant and would allow to air your thoughts on certain matters as long as you can back your claims up with sufficient references, which by the way I always did. Later on, it gradually got hijacked by the so-called MPs and went to a level where no one was allowed to speak a word against the Dictators or the Army. Now, whether we like it or not, Army has directly ruled Pakistan for more than 35 years, and indirectly for the rest of the time. Whenever we will discuss the history of Pakistan, we would discuss the role of the military regimes and the things they did to Pakistan. Again, whether we hate it, but Pakistan’s history can not be discussed without bringing the military regimes into it.

Is there a doubt that Isaknder, Ayub, Yahya, Zia and Musharraf were dictators? Yet it is not allowed to use the wiord ‘dictator’ on the Pakistani fora. Why is that so? A politician can be called ‘Takla’, ‘corrupt’, ‘Mr 10%’, ‘Corruption King’, ‘Corruption Queen’ etc, but a Dictator can not be called a Dictator. What kind of freedom of speech is this? Is there any doubt that Isaknder, Ayub, Yahya, and Musharraf are drunkards? Is there any doubt that Yahya, Niazi, Gul Hasan, and Tikka were womanizers? Why this can not b said? All the freedom of speech is there only to sling the mud on the civilians?

Than comes this Balochistan issue. I was born in Balochistan, and I am proud of it. I have always said Pakistan Zindabad, Balochistan Paindabad. I never said that Balochistan should secede from Pakistan, never once I said this. However, it is my right as a Balochistan resident to talk about the problems of my province. It is my rights to clear up the confusion that the problem we see in Balochistan have more to do with the attitude of the Islamabad and HGQ and less with the Sardars. Sardars are Sardars, they are feudal. Baloch Sardars are not any better than the Punjabi Maliks, or Sindhi Waderas, or Srhad’s Khans, but they are not any worst as well. Putting all the blame on Sradars in nothing but a deliberate attempt of spreading dis-information.

I just want to tell the people that the Baloch Sardars are not traitors as Army and the GoP is trying to tell the masses. They are as much patriotic as are the others. However, they have the right to protests when they see their people are not getting the fare share. Instead of listening to their protest, we quickly label them with the word ‘traitor’. What nonsense is this? I have been given infractions over infractions and threatened not to talk about the Balochistan issue because as per their able opinion I was supporting a banned outfit. Banned outfit by whom? Was it a decision of the Court of Law? Only because the GHQ declared a political party a banned outfit, it becomes a banned outfit? The Army personnel are oppressing Baloch, and their Sardar should not speak a word about this? Dr. Shazia was raped by Captain Hammad, and when Sardar Bugti demanded a full investigation, he was called a ‘traitor’. Are we living in a Jungle or what?

Look this a a fine example of what happens and how it happens. I am not allowed to talk about the oppression in Balochsitan on Pakistani fora. So I was left with no choice but to go to some place where I can speak. I came to this forum. It was not that the DFI had ever invited me. Several of their members are active in the Pakistani for a, and they knew my tendencies and that I was extremely vocal for the rights of my people and my province. Yet, none of them ever invited me to join their forum just so that I could sling as much mud on Pakistan. I was only invited after they learnt that my voice was being suppressed unjustly and that I was banned. Now from my personal experience, I have realized why Mujib ur Rahman turned to India for help. If he was allowed to keep expressing his concerns, if the mandate of the Bengalis was accepted, if Mujib and his party was allowed to form a Government, India could have done nothing. So, don’t blame India, blame yourself for giving a golden opportunity to your adversary.

Lastly, I do not talk about the separatist movements currently going on in India. The reason for that is, I am not standing on high moral grounds. In my own country, I have separatist movements in all three smaller provinces. They are more pronounced in Balochistan, but exist in Sindh and PashtoonKhwa as well. All three provinces are fed up of the Punjabi dominance and the unjust that is being done to them by one province in the name of majority. I also do not talk about Kashmir because it is another case of the stupidity of highest magnitude on behalf of the several Pakistani Governments. I am asked by several members to start a thread on this, and I sure will but not until I get some free time.

I hope now things are clear to you why I am here and why I talk about something and avoid talking about the others.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles