São Paulo City's 460 years Birthday.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Of course, we have a very strong interbreeding custom. I had have a colleage that was born from a marriage between a japanese and a chini, something hard to happen since both people hates each other.

But here in Brazil all is possible to happen!

Someday I will know someone born from a marriage between an indian and a chini. :rolleyes:
No need to look further, there is even a term for it - Chindian. There are large numbers of them in Southeast Asian countries like Malaysia and Singapore. Some of them look pretty good.

IBSA

Country flag
The moslem community of São Paulo, as well as in Brazil, is small. In Brazilian population moslem are only 1% or lesser. But even thus São Paulo City has its mosques.

Brazil Mosque, the first mosque of the country

Mohammed Messenger of God Mosque, aka Brás Mosque

Santo Amaro Mosque

IBSA

Country flag
No need to look further, there is even a term for it - Chindian. There are large numbers of them in Southeast Asian countries like Malaysia and Singapore. Some of them look pretty good.

I said to know a chinindian here in Brazil. In Southeast Asia they should be more common to look as there are great communities both of indians and chinis. but here in Brazil they are few, mainly the indians community. chinis are few but growing each day more.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I said to know a chinindian here in Brazil. In Southeast Asia they should be more common to look as there are great communities both of indians and chinis. but here in Brazil they are small, mainly the indians community. chinis are small but growing each day more.
Indians are unfortunately not very knowledgeable about that part of the world namely South America. Also the language barrier is difficult to overcome and finally, brazil isn't rich enough for it to be alluring to the indian middle class. Indian culture does seem to have a certain appeal to a decent number of brazillians and South Americans in general (correct me if I wrong). On the other hand india is far removed from brazil and isn't at all familiar with its culture.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles