Salute to you all!

Agustya

Country flag
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Agustya. I am interested in strategic affairs of India. I often find myself meditating on how a war would start between India and its neighbors. I often find myself hunting for things I'm not supposed to look for. (R&AW stories, MARCOS stories, N-assets). I am probably on NSA's radar :) Look forward to hearing all your ideas/comments and getting educated in the process. Thank you for having me!

trackwhack

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Agustya. I am interested in strategic affairs of India. I often find myself meditating on how a war would start between India and its neighbors. I often find myself hunting for things I'm not supposed to look for. (R&AW stories, MARCOS stories, N-assets). I am probably on NSA's radar :) Look forward to hearing all your ideas/comments and getting educated in the process. Thank you for having me!
Most members here are strategically imbeciles and hence I would not try to understand anything strategic from them. The forum is most useful as a repository for defence news and updates. Welcome.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

It's a nice place to be in!

Blackwater

u can contact me if u have doubts about pakistan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles