Salute that soldier at the LoC

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
---------------------------

:)

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Thanks for this great thread KB, had tears in my eyes while seeing the sacrifice of our great soldiers for our nation...salute to my all soldiers :)

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

After watching, Give another read to the article posted..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ankit Purohit

Country flag

The men stay in bunkers, their bags hanging on the wall carrying few belongings; magazine cut-outs of Hindi film actresses pasted by their small beds. There are common bathrooms and toilets, while there is a recreation room for off duty hours in the evening.

Subedar Gabbar Singh, the post commander at one post, will retire this year, after 30 years in the army. "I've served all 30 years in J&K," says the soldier from the Garhwal hills.

He hopes to get a job in one of the Uttrakhand government projects when he gets home, but at the moment he and his men are upset.

"I've served all 30 years in J&K," says the soldier from the Garhwal hills.

I dont know about shit politician ,but god will ask him bolo kya chahiye ,ask anything you want

blank_quest

Country flag
None of us is as smart as all of us.
Hence, its never 'I', but always 'WE'

Thanks Kunal Sir. you are one among our pride!

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i think every united states , canadian, australian , NZ and european citizen should be made aware of the sacrifices our soldiers are making - FOR THEM as well as ourselves - this war against terror and extremism is global - what is being done in the indian region saves people in those western countries i mentioned becos if it is not stopped in the indian region it will very rapidly spread to those nations , given today's ease of travel

EVERY united states , canadian, australian , NZ and european citizen AND their govts should be grateful and finance our security organizations - they are also risking life and limb for these countries - we should create opportunities for their govts to to supply equipment and equally importantly, to contribute financially , to pay for a portion, of the budgets to operate our security orgs .

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles