Salman celebrates Shivaratri with family and villagers

KS

Bye bye DFI
Salman celebrates Shivaratri with family and villagers | Arbaaz Khan | Salim Khan | Salman Khan

Salman Khan believes in all religion and celebrates all festivals with the same devotion. The way he celebrates Eid, the same way he celebrates Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi, Nabarathri and Maha Shivarathri. Straight from Cuba where he is shooting for Kabir Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger', he headed to Kajrat, his farmhouse where his father Salim Khan has made all the preparation for the Ganesh puja. The actor on reaching Kajrat celebrated the festival with his family and the 125 villagers staying near his farm house.

His father Salim Khan reached the farmhouse on Saturday and made all the necessary preparations for the rituals. The three Khan brothers-Salman Khan, Sohail Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Malaika were all present. His two sisters Alvira and Arpita all arrived for the puja. A purohit has been called to perform the puja.

"The farmhouse has a Shiva shrine. Salim and Salman have renovated it. They have also appointed a pujari who does a small ritual every morning and also maintains the temple," a friend has been quoted.

Salman kept fast for the entire day. "The celebration will also include over 125 villagers from the neighbouring area. The Khan family reportedly takes Shiv Ratri as seriously as they do Iftaar and on both occasions, food is distributed among the poor and sent to orphanages, old-age homes, besides friends and relatives," informs a source.

One of the reasons why I like this guy.A true secularist if one can be. And I specially liked the way he celebrates it. No page 3 parties, no show offs. But donating things to orphanages, old age homes. Go Sallu !

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He has let all his fans (like me) down by being joru ke goolam!

KS

Bye bye DFI
All pissing threads have so much views..but this thread about harmony has no views..:tsk:

Tamil Arasan

One of the reasons why I like this guy.A true secularist if one can be. And I specially liked the way he celebrates it. No page 3 parties, no show offs. But donating things to orphanages, old age homes. Go Sallu !

His mother is Hindu (Sushila Charak) and also his sister Alvira is married to Hindu and actor Atul Agnihotri, and his Sister In Law is a Hindu Malaika, so what is big news in this mate??? - A half Hindu celebrating a Hindu festival - he him self says he is half Hindu and half Muslim!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles