Saif and Kareena Name their offspring "Taimur Ali Khan"

mayfair

I also found myself knotted down by the dilemma and my own vow not to use Facebook to confront and call out people for their fallacies and bias. I hope my friends will not get offended by me. Thanks
If your "friends" do take offence to your tearing down their fallacies and untruths, then they probably were not "friends" in the proper definition of things.

What friends or family do no indulge in heated debates? At the end of it, most of them put it behind them and get on with their relationship. If someone chooses to hold a grudge for long, then perhaps they are not looking for friends- they wish for durbaaris.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
If your "friends" do take offence to your tearing down their fallacies and untruths, then they probably were not "friends" in the proper definition of things.

What friends or family do no indulge in heated debates? At the end of it, most of them put it behind them and get on with their relationship. If someone chooses to hold a grudge for long, then perhaps they are not looking for friends- they wish for durbaaris.
I have mentioned in my first post that I have unfriend few distant relatives.

Among my close family and close friends I am the alpha male, they do not even dare to debate. :biggrin2:

Also I never liked to use FB to propagate any Ideology but just little memories and photographs tagging limited people. I always ignored random impulsive posts so there was never a chance to test them. But recently there was surge and few of them became obvious serial offenders. Then there was blasphemy committed as they chose wrong equivalence with Timur.

I hope I am making sense and would like to apologies for digressing, for the last time.

Thanks

mayfair

^^ You make perfect sense. Just give them hell that they deserve. Far to often a false half-baked narrative wins out in the end because it is not challenged in time.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
OT: and here i slightly opened my potli on aamir khan today at my workplace among my (needless to tell, lindu-dhindu-mindu) colleagues, even if it was only a sentence or two & not exactly eloquent or 'technically' sound (THAT, i repent!) ...mind is saying, "hero banna zaroori tha?! now you are the 'fundamentalist'!" but heart's saying, "SAHI KIYA BIDU!"

BTW brace for yet another surge on FB @hit&run - the "Shivaji memorial is a sheer waste when there is so much poverty/economic distress/dying farmers/alien invasion blah blah" wave is incoming! am tempted to share a screenshot here but cannot right now.

SilentKiller

Country flag
If Aamir makes a movie like PK on Prophet Mohammad in a muslim country then Isis type "militants" will make a video of his head being cut off slowly with a kitchen knife. After they have done that they'll skin his ugly hairy wife alive and make shoes with her alligator like skin. She is too ugly to be raped. After all Isis guys are used to raping 16 year old Yazidi women.
That's a difference b/w india and muslim nation..
u didn't liked PK, u are not forced to watch it. seen the movie it isn't offensive..
We have people dress up to inact everything from ramanyana to mahabharta. we never used to get offened by it in past, haven't u seen Jane Bhi to yaro (please watch this movie for lighter note.). Have seen Prophet mohammad cartoons, not offensive for me as they are what muslim world has become today. if muslims do blow themself and if we make cartoon of that, muslims need to correct that image (that's their task not our)..

PK movie fun was made on all religion, yes more on Hindu religion that rest too but try to learn the lesson it tries to teach..u can learn it or ignore it, your wish..u are free to chose. Akshay's move Oh My God too made fun on Hindu religion u do have issue with Akshay too? in reality PK is not original movie its inspired from Oh My GOD.

Muslim nation - Aamir would have been dead long back, there would be no TV, no movies, no freedom, no abc and India isn't a muslims nation and will never be one ..
Coming to name of child, obviously i didn't liked that name, any indian who knows history will not like that name..but that not for us to say or protest. they are free to chose, whether on growing up he becomes bad human or not that's not our headache, that is his parents. name is name, it doesn't make that a human.

Adolf was very common name, one of them became wicked, doesn't means all adolf are one and many are sachins in india, not all will grow up like sachin tendulkar..

Purani khawat hai, NAM Meh kaya Rakha hai, Kam se matlab hona chaiye.

Sourav Kumar

Coming to name of child, obviously i didn't liked that name, any indian who knows history will not like that name..but that not for us to say or protest. they are free to chose, whether on growing up he becomes bad human or not that's not our headache, that is his parents. name is name, it doesn't make that a human.
Why it is not for us to say or protest?

Country flag
Its not a political view. Those who are comparing Timur with a Rapist, using his name need more then that.

When Babari Mosque was demolished for all the good reasons I was 13 years old. I remember my father explaining it his best friend (Sikh) being sarcastic and belittling the cause of making Temple there. I never liked when my father said those lines, I wasn't able to told my father about my displeasure for obvious reasons, I remembered it all those years only to tell him last year during a charged debate on religion. I requested my father to adjust his political correctness, because it is doing more harm than any good. No surprise, he won that debate as well by using veto power called, 'I am you Baap'.............:biggrin2:.

Face book: That was followed by this update by me.

After remaining reluctant for all these years I have decided to use Facebook to publish my thoughts on different Religious, Social and Political Issues, mostly related to India. Recently, when I saw few people publishing half literate political propaganda posts and disseminating ill-informed articles about religion and social issues; I found myself exasperated witnessing the naivety if not stupidity of people whom I am friend with. I also found myself knotted down by the dilemma and my own vow not to use Facebook to confront and call out people for their fallacies and bias. I hope my friends will not get offended by me. Thanks

The larger point is if these so called celebrity can take stand, say whatever they want following a script being part the cabal that stand for nothing but their elite club of status-quoism where Hindus are punching bags and everyone else is allowed to BULL around, then I can take a stand as well without any guilt.

I am happy all of us who are founding fathers of this forum made the effort we made for
this forum. This is one of the few outlets where Indians(and others) can really express their
views without the brainwashing BS.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
u didn't liked PK, u are not forced to watch it. seen the movie it isn't offensive..
We have people dress up to inact everything from ramanyana to mahabharta. we never used to get offened by it in past, haven't u seen Jane Bhi to yaro (please watch this movie for lighter note.). Have seen Prophet mohammad cartoons, not offensive for me as they are what muslim world has become today. if muslims do blow themself and if we make cartoon of that, muslims need to correct that image (that's their task not our)..

PK movie fun was made on all religion, yes more on Hindu religion that rest too but try to learn the lesson it tries to teach..u can learn it or ignore it, your wish..u are free to chose. Akshay's move Oh My God too made fun on Hindu religion u do have issue with Akshay too? in reality PK is not original movie its inspired from Oh My GOD.

Muslim nation - Aamir would have been dead long back, there would be no TV, no movies, no freedom, no abc and India isn't a muslims nation and will never be one ..
are there REALLY any parallels between what PK 'teaches' & what the naatya-mandalis show?
was 'Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron' used to derogatorily caricature any deity?
was the Lord (played by Akshay Kumar) in OMG! demeaned in any way? and how come Paresh Rawal was making fun of Hindu religion but by using verses from the Gita itself?

PK was an out-&-out commercial movie. not an educational documentary. would like to know what it taught you. OTOH, OMG! i found was what could be called a movie with some lesson(s).

thing is, like many others, you entirely missed the context of what had enraged people. let me get down to examples at the microcosmic level for a better understanding.

how would you have felt when in your class, you were routinely unjustifiably admonished in the name of doing pranks, when it was always the student that sat next to you who committed them. you suffered being made to wear the 'dunce' hat in class, stand out of it, being made the murga, being made to suffer beatings, while the real culprit all this while got treated with kid-gloves. once when you asked the reason for this biased behaviour from your teacher & why not the other student be treated the same way as you, s/he said, its his parents' & his own responsibility to improve, not mine. dumbfounded, & not finding answers, you keep on suffering silently.

fast-forward to a few years. you've been as timid as ever, but with growing age & seeing the monstrosity of the big bad world, feelings are getting pent up inside of you. a few times it also happened that things started crossing the limit, gradually. you start getting bullied in college too now. seeing that you dont retaliate, bullies have started taking even more advantage of you. one slap or shove to you, you fall down, at times meekly register your protest, & then go back to your hole. then things start getting uglier. bullies start taking even more privileges with you. baat ab tumhaare parents tak pahunch gayi! they openly start targeting your parents, caricaturing & abusing them, for giving birth to such a dunce & pussified fellow. some time passes by, but when push started coming to shove, something triggers in you! you cant take it anymore, & the pent up sentiments of ALL those years break the flood-gates, and you are then ready for some road-rage! its RETRIBUTION time now!! but lo & behold! no sooner that you took up this avatar, your yesteryears' great teacher & all those friendly bullies suddenly manifest in front of you, admonishing you again, to, behave! they preach that this is not in your nature. follow your dharma with which you were born, ie, to suffer, & not a whimper of protest or an action of retaliation should come forth from you!

you then make a foray into the world of political correctness & apartheid! welcome.

if dealing with muslims' issues is 'their own' problem, then aamir had a golden chance with PK! isnt it?! (having 'missed' his chance in 'Satyamev Jayate' back-toback!)
isnt aamir a muslim? (i hope you dont say that he is a secular person & a reformer, because he has clearly stated that his wives may be Hindu, but his children shall follow only islam!). he could've solidly addressed burning issues like triple talaaq, halaala, self-violence perpetrated during muharram, bakrid slaughters, etc., but he squandered it all away! why?! arey because the jaahil Hindus have more pressing & calamity-inducing problems like animal-worshipping & feeding, worshipping funny deities, not willing to marry their daughters away to a terrorist-nation's son (it takes an alien to teach them to forego such frivolous outdated notions!), & what-have-you!

problem is not the pathetic caricaturing! Hindus themselves have tradition of poking fun at its deities, as the Hindu Gods dont take offense as the stupid humans (& the abrahamic God) do. problem is - different yardsticks for different sensibilities. a maverick like kamal hassan was forced to make 786 damned cuts to his movie just because some mullahs found portrayal of terrorists in his movie as muslims blasphemous. no one utters a sound! an airing of 'innocence of muslims' is guaranteed to make you meet your maker! no one would even then make a sound (except throwing the blame at you yourself). however, Hindus are fair game! its been open-season on them since decades, talking of post-independent India alone.

what do the recent fine examples of this traditional Indian approach of apartheid-mechanism (fashionably called 'secularism') tell you? presstitutes would run helter-skelter to all parts of India wherever they could get a chance to cook narratives even if a dog of a Hindu master bites the ass off of an aam abdul or john the pious. they'd even take the pains & planes to fly to syria or to Myanmar to cover the zulm-o'-sitam...however, a burning west bengal or assam or the blood-soaked grounds of k'taka or kerala are simply, 'atrocity of distance'...time 'n time 'n time 'n again!

in a democracy, demography is the destiny. and who holds the demographic-sway here? when 79% (most unfortunately, reduced by a percent) are repeatedly treated as 5% & used as nothing but a doormat, but the mischief-mongering & violent 'other students' are treated with kid-gloves & lollipops, the 79% is very well within its rights to protest, and very justifiably so!

till then, we'll look forward to the day when everybody is put on the same pedestal & treated equally.

Adolf was very common name, one of them became wicked, doesn't means all adolf are one and many are sachins in india, not all will grow up like sachin tendulkar..

Purani khawat hai, NAM Meh kaya Rakha hai, Kam se matlab hona chaiye.
appreciate you didnt like the name. IDK how many common-folk taimurs have you met or known. kareena has already said that saif is a history-buff, so rest assured from where the idea of this name is coming from (hint: not from some common-folk named 'taimur'). nonetheless, the most pertinent message in this regard has already been made, which is:

For every George W. Bush, there's George Washington, George Bernard Shaw, George I-V, George Beadle, George Patton, George Clooney, George Harrison, George Michael, George Foreman, George R. R. Malkin, George Orwell, George McFly, Vincent George, Gorgeous George, George of the Jungle...
ranging from leaders, kings, generals, nobel laureates, celebrated sportsmen, artists, writers, performers and even cnuts.

How many non-cnutish, non-scum, non-guttersnipe, non-genocidal, non-Paki, non-bigoted, non-murderous Taimur can one find?

Last edited:

SilentKiller

Country flag
are there REALLY any parallels between what PK 'teaches' & what the naatya-mandalis show?
was 'Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron' used to derogatorily caricature any deity?
was the Lord (played by Akshay Kumar) in OMG! demeaned in any way? and how come Paresh Rawal was making fun of Hindu religion but by using verses from the Gita itself?

PK was an out-&-out commercial movie. not an educational documentary. would like to know what it taught you. OTOH, OMG! i found was what could be called a movie with some lesson(s).

thing is, like many others, you entirely missed the context of what had enraged people. let me get down to examples at the microcosmic level for a better understanding.

how would you have felt when in your class, you were routinely unjustifiably admonished in the name of doing pranks, when it was always the student that sat next to you who committed them. you suffered being made to wear the 'dunce' hat in class, stand out of it, being made the murga, being made to suffer beatings, while the real culprit all this while got treated with kid-gloves. once when you asked the reason for this biased behaviour from your teacher & why not the other student be treated the same way as you, s/he said, its his parents' & his own responsibility to improve, not mine. dumbfounded, & not finding answers, you keep on suffering silently.

fast-forward to a few years. you've been as timid as ever, but with growing age & seeing the monstrosity of the big bad world, feelings are getting pent up inside of you. a few times it also happened that things started crossing the limit, gradually. you start getting bullied in college too now. seeing that you dont retaliate, bullies have started taking even more advantage of you. one slap or shove to you, you fall down, at times meekly register your protest, & then go back to your hole. then things start getting uglier. bullies start taking even more privileges with you. baat ab tumhaare parents tak pahunch gayi! they openly start targeting your parents, caricaturing & abusing them, for giving birth to such a dunce & pussified fellow. some time passes by, but when push started coming to shove, something triggers in you! you cant take it anymore, & the pent up sentiments of ALL those years break the flood-gates, and you are then ready for some road-rage! its RETRIBUTION time now!! but lo & behold! no sooner that you took up this avatar, your yesteryears' great teacher & all those friendly bullies suddenly manifest in front of you, admonishing you again, to, behave! they preach that this is not in your nature. follow your dharma with which you were born, ie, to suffer, & not a whimper of protest or an action of retaliation should come forth from you!

you then make a foray into the world of political correctness & apartheid! welcome.

if dealing with muslims' issues is 'their own' problem, then aamir had a golden chance with PK! isnt it?! (having 'missed' his chance in 'Satyamev Jayate' back-toback!)
isnt aamir a muslim? (i hope you dont say that he is a secular person & a reformer, because he has clearly stated that his wives may be Hindu, but his children shall follow only islam!). he could've solidly addressed burning issues like triple talaaq, halaala, self-violence perpetrated during muharram, bakrid slaughters, etc., but he squandered it all away! why?! arey because the jaahil Hindus have more pressing & calamity-inducing problems like animal-worshipping & feeding, worshipping funny deities, not willing to marry their daughters away to a terrorist-nation's son (it takes an alien to teach them to forego such frivolous outdated notions!), & what-have-you!

problem is not the pathetic caricaturing! Hindus themselves have tradition of poking fun at its deities, as the Hindu Gods dont take offense as the stupid humans (& the abrahamic God) do. problem is - different yardsticks for different sensibilities. a maverick like kamal hassan was forced to make 786 damned cuts to his movie just because some mullahs found portrayal of terrorists in his movie as muslims blasphemous. no one utters a sound! an airing of 'innocence of muslims' is guaranteed to make you meet your maker! no one would even then make a sound (except throwing the blame at you yourself). however, Hindus are fair game! its been open-season on them since decades, talking of post-independent India alone.

what do the recent fine examples of this traditional Indian approach of apartheid-mechanism (fashionably called 'secularism') tell you? presstitutes would run helter-skelter to all parts of India wherever they could get a chance to cook narratives even if a dog of a Hindu master bites the ass off of an aam abdul or john the pious. they'd even take the pains & planes to fly to syria or to Myanmar to cover the zulm-o'-sitam...however, a burning west bengal or assam or the blood-soaked grounds of k'taka or kerala are simply, 'atrocity of distance'...time 'n time 'n time 'n again!

in a democracy, demography is the destiny. and who holds the demographic-sway here? when 79% (most unfortunately, reduced by a percent) are repeatedly treated as 5% & used as nothing but a doormat, but the mischief-mongering & violent 'other students' are treated with kid-gloves & lollipops, the 79% is very well within its rights to protest, and very justifiably so!

till then, we'll look forward to the day when everybody is put on the same pedestal & treated equally.

appreciate you didnt like the name. IDK how many common-folk taimurs have you met or known. kareena has already said that saif is a history-buff, so rest assured from where the idea of this name is coming from (hint: not from some common-folk named 'taimur'). nonetheless, the most pertinent message in this regard has already been made, which is:
U can make any guess on my life and u are no where near that..
I live in india not in pakistan for u to judge me or lecture me on my religion...people like u are in hinduism same way people are in islam who are making fun of Sami..people like u fool who think u can lacture anyone on nationalism or religion, in fact people like u are same threat to india as islamic fundamentism poses..instead of unity u are working on disintergration, u will never see message of OH mY god or PK like movies as u are blinded by your own self pride which will be your own downfall in future.

U cannot or any one force me to change my views or my religion, i have always respected mine and respect others as long as they don't encroach in my personal space. People had a lot of issue with Oh My GOD movie.
Check few news -
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/039oh-my-god039-controversy-paresh-rawal-unperturbed-by-protests-390655
http://www.hindustantimes.com/bolly...rd-of-mouth/story-Mxl9zCANSXoTkcQxzo6kUP.html

Post PK Oh My God is good movie but PK isn't, u are biased just because it had amir khan in it..u are a coward and person who has always lived like a chamcha to others. u are gut less person, who only hate a person because either he doesn't belong to ur caste or religion.

you live in india, u are free to keep your view and if u don't like something u are free to protest..do as u wish ..all these things are not possible in an islamic nation, in reality these things are not possible in any nation which governs by mode of religion.

Religion should remain within confines of your personal space, day it leave that all fights happens, world and people like u are ignorant of this fact..islam has most ignorant bunch in this class and people like u are rising in hinduism too.

For fact u didn't read my post carefully as u don't give time to others nor u are ready to listen to others.
I have mentioned that bad image for islam to be changed is in hands of muslims to do, same way bad image of hinduism to change is in our hand..
What amir khan did in his TV show was for social issues faced by whole india not for any specific religion or cast..u are so concerned u are free to write to anyone to make such a show or if u have money do it on your own..

Jane bhi to yaro is just one movie (mahabharat), have u seen funny ramayana scenes in past movies, who was made fun in these movies, u don't have guts to see such things..
in fact u are same as muslims fundamentists who protested against prophet's cartoons..it was just a cartoon which showed reality to muslims to their faces what they have become today (Sucide bombers, killers) and PK or OH my god is reality to faces of fundamentists what has happened to temples, mosques etc, they have become business, where soem play with people's fath and make money and cheat them.

Last edited:

SilentKiller

Country flag
Why it is not for us to say or protest?
Has he named your child's name Taimur?
Is your wife fan of Saif ali khan and u fear she will name your child saif or Taimur..

U r free to protest and free to become fools, for world these things shows funny and foolish nature of indians and u are free to help them, i cannot. u live in india u are free to do what ever u do as long as u don't take law in your hand (as a responsible indian its my duty to warn u on taking law in your hand) and u are free to do anything..your life , enjoy it as u wish.

For me u are no different to islamic fundamentists who are protesting aganist Sami's Wife Dress.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
U can make any guess on my life and u are no where near that..
I live in india not in pakistan for u to judge me or lecture me on my religion...people like u are in hinduism same way people are in islam who are making fun of Sami..people like u fool who think u can lacture anyone on nationalism or religion, in fact people like u are same threat to india as islamic fundamentism poses..instead of unity u are working on disintergration, u will never see message of OH mY god or PK like movies as u are blinded by your own self pride which will be your own downfall in future.

U cannot or any one force me to change my views or my religion, i have always respected mine and respect others as long as they don't encroach in my personal space. People had a lot of issue with Oh My GOD movie.
Check few news -
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/039oh-my-god039-controversy-paresh-rawal-unperturbed-by-protests-390655
http://www.hindustantimes.com/bolly...rd-of-mouth/story-Mxl9zCANSXoTkcQxzo6kUP.html

Post PK Oh My God is good movie but PK isn't, u are biased just because it had amir khan in it..u are a coward and person who has always lived like a chamcha to others. u are gut less person, who only hate a person because either he doesn't belong to ur caste or religion.

you live in india, u are free to keep your view and if u don't like something u are free to protest..do as u wish ..all these things are not possible in an islamic nation, in reality these things are not possible in any nation which governs by mode of religion.

Religion should remain within confines of your personal space, day it leave that all fights happens, world and people like u are ignorant of this fact..islam has most ignorant bunch in this class and people like u are rising in hinduism too.

For fact u didn't read my post carefully as u don't give time to others nor u are ready to listen to others.
I have mentioned that bad image for islam to be changed is in hands of muslims to do, same way bad image of hinduism to change is in our hand..
What amir khan did in his TV show was for social issues faced by whole india not for any specific religion or cast..u are so concerned u are free to write to anyone to make such a show or if u have money do it on your own..

Jane bhi to yaro is just one movie (mahabharat), have u seen funny ramayana scenes in past movies, who was made fun in these movies, u don't have guts to see such things..
in fact u are same as muslims fundamentists who protested against prophet's cartoons..it was just a cartoon which showed reality to muslims to their faces what they have become today (Sucide bombers, killers) and PK or OH my god is reality to faces of fundamentists what has happened to temples, mosques etc, they have become business, where soem play with people's fath and make money and cheat them.
YUNNNTTTIIIRELY oblique to what i wrote!
why so intolerant?! why you got soo worked up?!
anyway...

upload_2016-12-27_12-31-16.jpeg

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
am not intolerant..u pointed few things i answered back...all fine..
all for knowing each others views..
yes i know you are not intolerant. was kidding. i had read each line of your post more than once before forming mine. but the context of it was something different. it had to do with the prevalent bias (& the exclusivism, the differences, plus effects arising out of it) & how dangerous it is, has been as well as is turning out to be. though i couldnt explain it to you in a very lucid manner. i could attempt it again but that would involve even more writing, with no guarantee that i would be able to explain myself to you better. nor have the time at the moment to go into details. this would be best discussed in-person if we were to meet any day as in a kind of DFI-meet. so nvm...

SilentKiller

Country flag
yes i know you are not intolerant. was kidding. i had read each line of your post more than once before forming mine. but the context of it was something different. it had to do with the prevalent bias (& the exclusivism, the differences, plus effects arising out of it) & how dangerous it is, has been as well as is turning out to be. though i couldnt explain it to you in a very lucid manner. i could attempt it again but that would involve even more writing, with no guarantee that i would be able to explain myself to you better. nor have the time at the moment to go into details. this would be best discussed in-person if we were to meet any day as in a kind of DFI-meet. so nvm...
Sure...always ready for all sort of discussions :)

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
http://indianexpress.com/article/en...ena-kapoor-khan-and-i-loved-the-name-4477992/

Taimur Ali Khan is NOT named after Turkish ruler

“I’m aware of the heritage of the Turkish ruler and my son was not named after him. He was Timur, my son is Taimur. Perhaps the root is similar but it’s not the same name. Taimur is an ancient Persian name meaning iron. Both my wife and I liked its sound and the meaning. In fact, of all the names I ran by Kareena, she liked this one the best because it’s beautiful and strong. Taimur was the name of a boy he’d grown up with and a cousin too. It’s an old family name like Sara who was also named after a cousin I admired.”

Timur means iron. He wanted to name his son Timur but misspelled the name, now he is trying to escape using the misspelling. :laugh:

From the Turkic name Temür meaning "iron". Timur, also known as Tamerlane (from Persian تیمور لنگ (Timur e Lang) meaning "Timur the lame"), was a 14th-century Turkic leader who conquered large areas of Western Asia.

dhananjay1

It's hilarious how Hindus jump up and down about things that doesn't change their pathetic situation at all. They don't have problem with bollywood when it takes a dump on their dharma and gods, when it promotes deracination of Hindus in the name of 'love' transcends religion nonsense. They don't have problem with this bollywood 'hindu in name only' bimbo marrying a muslim but they have a problem when they name their son taimur. They should have named their son Gazani or Ghori just to spite this 'Hindus' who keep whining about equality of religion and other associated nonsense.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
It's hilarious how Hindus jump up and down about things that doesn't change their pathetic situation at all. They don't have problem with bollywood when it takes a dump on their dharma and gods, when it promotes deracination of Hindus in the name of 'love' transcends religion nonsense. They don't have problem with this bollywood 'hindu in name only' bimbo marrying a muslim but they have a problem when they name their son taimur. They should have named their son Gazani or Ghori just to spite this 'Hindus' who keep whining about equality of religion and other associated nonsense.
Who said hindus don't care? You?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles