Sadiq Khan From UK Labour Party Officially Named as London Mayor

Blackwater

I think there is more to his electoral victory than his religion and his nationality ( by birth).

Let us not use this to start an Islam bashing thread.

yes there is more to his victory . the hand of hindu kufur agency RAW. he is RAW agent in UK

sorcerer

Country flag
From a British Pakistani Family..
Well!!!

A recessive gene lurking somewhere!!!

rockey 71

http://www.telegraph...-if-sadiq-khan/

Katie Hopkins vowed to humiliate herself in public if Sadiq Khan was elected London Mayor. Will she follow through?
Katie Hopkins, and a butcher who may be able to help her outCREDIT:ANDREW CROWLEY/MARTIN POPE

6 MAY 2016 • 2:48PM

"Vote Zac. Because if you don't, I'll run Regent Street naked with a sausage up my bum."

Country flag
Soon you will see a Muslim prime minister in UK this is just the beginning.
Indians are the biggest investors in London. I always wondered why this city is so
Attractive much better choices in USA and Canada or Australia.

rockey 71

Soon you will see a Muslim prime minister in UK this is just the beginning.
Indians are the biggest investors in London. I always wondered why this city is so
Attractive much better choices in USA and Canada or Australia.

Sooner than later, most affluent and highly qualified Britons would immigrate into N America or Australia. Only our kind - S Asians, would be left behind along with the royal family. Don't we just lovvvvv royalty???

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Wouldn't it be fun to find out in couple of months down the line that Britain's got a Kejri in the form of Sadiq Khan.

Technically a mayor of a city but passes commentary on all irrelevant political topics.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
deportation of Indians will take place now...

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Abroad all S Asians cling together - specially in a crisis.
we iindians like to keep our identity in foreign lands. we don't have a herd mentality to respond to the call of allah for jihad. and what u razakar bangal muslimr so happy about? ur muslim pious lands will be nuked in days to come by nato. wait for it, then watch it, and then get exterminated. nobody cares and nobody will care.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sooner than later, most affluent and highly qualified Britons would immigrate into N America or Australia. Only our kind - S Asians, would be left behind along with the royal family. Don't we just lovvvvv royalty???
tat is what u bangladeshsia dn porkistanis are famous for. piss pork and bredding like cockroaches. and only our kind? south asians? lol. after u r done with british u'd come after hindus, history is proof of your misdealing, idiot. i am waiting for theday u bunches are rreduced to 1000s from the billion ur now.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
deportation of Indians will take place now...
it's better, indians come home to india. that day is coming when christian vegeance will fall with nukes on muslims lands, including mecca and medina. just wait for it.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I think there is more to his electoral victory than his religion and his nationality ( by birth). Let us not use this to start an Islam bashing thread.
There are some interesting news coming up since he is now elected and its NOT surprising... let's see what more comes out. :ear: :ear:

Revealed: London Mayor candidate Sadiq Khan's links to Islamic extremist

LABOUR’S candidate for London Mayor faced fresh questions over his extremist links after it emerged his ex-brother-in-law was a hate preacher. Mr Khan claims to have distanced himself from jihad-monger Makbool Javaid, but The Sun can reveal the Tooting MP also had family links to four members of the extremist group Hizb ut-Tahrir.
Javaid during the controversial speech at Central London landmark Trafalgar Square YouTube

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

sob

Mod
Country flag
Looking at the way a significant section of the muslims in the UK have become radicals it will be difficult to pin blame on the Mayor on the jihadi links of hie in laws.

He seems to be making the correct political moves, he has attended a even on the Holocaust and he has also visited a temple in London.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I won't be surprised if he eats pork too.
Looking at the way a significant section of the muslims in the UK have become radicals it will be difficult to pin blame on the Mayor on the jihadi links of hie in laws.

He seems to be making the correct political moves, he has attended a even on the Holocaust and he has also visited a temple in London.
It's pretty obvious that before election and just after winning he would create a "Secular" image among all.

That Qaida - Azam Jinnah was also a "Secular" and was famous for eating Pork + drinking Wine and ironically the creator of Pakistan the SHIT HOLE of the world from where Terrorist are born.

Won't be surprised if this Sadiq becomes the next Jinnah who would divide UK and create a New Pakistan.

Jinnah Pork Eater.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles