Sabre-rattling over Iran

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Iran receiving nukes is good because it annoys pakis.

I dont give a shyte about israeli pov but only Indian pov.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Iran receiving nukes is good because it annoys pakis.

I dont give a shyte about israeli pov but only Indian pov.
Most of the World Nation won't prefer Nukes in a Terrorists and Muslim Sponsored Nations Hand

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Dont care about most of the world. Only care about Indian position and its about time pakis have two nuclear powers on either side like India.
What is the Benefit of India If Iran gets Nuclear ..?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
What is the Benefit of India If Iran gets Nuclear ..?
It displeases pakis, plus we already have pakistan and china on either flank with nukes so iran with nukes is of no consequence to India.

Iran will have leverage in afghanistan against pakistan if it has nukes, last i saw iran and India were backing the same guys in afghanistan.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
It displeases pakis, plus we already have pakistan and china on either flank with nukes so iran with nukes is of no consequence to India.

Iran will have leverage in afghanistan against pakistan if it has nukes, last i saw iran and India were backing the same guys in afghanistan.

Nope ..It's gives additional power to the Pakkis being another Muslim state will announce as a Nuke Power

so what is the main need of Supporting the Iran nuke Program is only for Afghan ..How many years they still be in our Puppets to control the Afghan and Iran Borders to counter the Pakistan

also Iran and Afghan is not a trustable friends because of their Nature

..Final is Israel won't allow Nuclear Iran KSA won't allow Nuclear Iran the United States the French and the Germany too will not Allow to afford Nuclear

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Nope ..It's gives additional power to the Pakkis being another Muslim state will announce as a Nuke Power

so what is the main need of Supporting the Iran nuke Program is only for Afghan ..How many years they still be in our Puppets to control the Afghan and Iran Borders to counter the Pakistan

also Iran and Afghan is not a trustable friends because of their Nature

..Final is Israel won't allow Nuclear Iran KSA won't allow Nuclear Iran the United States the French and the Germany too will not Allow to afford Nuclear
you are blind.

by your logic even iran and saudis are friends.

obviuosly you can state the reasons for your viewpoint ie israel, they are free to do whatever they want. I have stated what would be beneficial to the Indian pov with geopolitical logical reasoning and you have only rebutted it the rhetoric of muslim state as if all muslim states are the best of buddies.

One of the biggest pals of israel in the region are the saudis themselves. so how is muslim state not sending wahabi crackers to israel but instead sending to another muslim state ie syria and which occasionaly israel also aides by flying sorties over syria against the govt there. Moral of the story..everyone is not blinded by propaganda!

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
you are blind.

by your logic even iran and saudis are friends.

obviuosly you can state the reasons for your viewpoint ie israel, they are free to do whatever they want. I have stated what would be beneficial to the Indian pov with geopolitical logical reasoning and you have only rebutted it the rhetoric of muslim state as if all muslim states are the best of buddies.

One of the biggest pals of israel in the region are the saudis themselves. so how is muslim state not sending wahabi crackers to israel but instead sending to another muslim state ie syria and which occasionaly israel also aides by flying sorties over syria against the govt there. Moral of the story..everyone is not blinded by propaganda!

Opened my Eyes Now

Afghanistan is not a Part of India or a State of India and Iran not is like Bhutan or Nepal

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
A senior Iranian naval commander says his country has sent several warships to the Atlantic Ocean, close to U.S. maritime borders for the first time.

The commander of Iran's Northern Navy Fleet, Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad, is quoted by the official IRNA news agency as saying Saturday that the vessels have already begun the journey to the Atlantic Ocean via waters near South Africa.

Iranian officials said last month that the fleet consisted of a destroyer and a logistic helicopter carrier, which will be on a three-month mission.

Haddad says the fleet is approaching U.S. maritime borders for the first time. The Islamic Republic considers the move as a response to U.S. naval deployments near its own coastlines. The U.S. Navy's 5th fleet is based in nearby Bahrain.
They should give the lads shore leave while they're here.

Iranian warships sent to U.S. maritime borders for first time - Washington Times

amoy

AP Source: Sanctions Waived for Iran Broadcaster - ABC News

The official confirmed the waiver Thursday, the same day the Treasury Department announced it was penalizing dozens of foreign companies and individuals for evading Iran sanctions. The targets of the sanctions are located in Turkey, Spain, Germany, Georgia, Afghanistan, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and Liechtenstein. Treasury accused the entities and individuals of evading U.S. sanctions against Iran, aiding Iranian nuclear and missile proliferation, and supporting terrorism.

The 180-day broadcasting waiver will allow non-U.S. companies to provide the Iranian broadcaster with satellite services without being exposed to American penalties, according to the official, who was not authorized to discuss the move publicly by name and thus spoke on condition of anonymity. The official said the actions were reversible if satellite interference from Iran begins again. The U.S. will reevaluate the situation in two months.

The waiver is separate from the $7 billion in international sanctions relief Iran secured as part of the six-month nuclear agreement it signed last year with the U.S., Britain, France, Germany, China and Russia. The parties are due to begin a new round of talks later this month, aimed at working out a final agreement to ease international concerns over Iran's nuclear program

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Iran is building a nonworking mock-up of an American nuclear-powered aircraft carrier that United States officials say may be intended to be blown up for propaganda value.

Intelligence analysts studying satellite photos of Iranian military installations first noticed the vessel rising from the Gachin shipyard, near Bandar Abbas on the Persian Gulf, last summer. The ship has the same distinctive shape and style of the Navy's Nimitz-class carriers, as well as the Nimitz's number 68 neatly painted in white near the bow. Mock aircraft can be seen on the flight deck.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/21/w...html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimes&_r=1

Haman10

Might be more fun and a challenge to build it from LEGOs. :)
Look buddy , you have 13000 posts here , this obviously points out to the fact that you're not a troll . otherwise you would be banned by now .

so let me put it this way : that is a mock up for testing new version of our anti-ship ballistic missile which is going to be unveiled soon .

the missile has the following features : 15+ mach speed , no fin (more stealth) , body built by radar absorbent material , electro-optical navigation .

if you wanted more info i'm here for you , i can logically prove that US lacks the capability of attacking iran .

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Look buddy , you have 13000 posts here , this obviously points out to the fact that you're not a troll . otherwise you would be banned by now .
Thank you for that observation.

so let me put it this way : that is a mock up for testing new version of our anti-ship ballistic missile which is going to be unveiled soon .

the missile has the following features : 15+ mach speed , no fin (more stealth) , body built by radar absorbent material , electro-optical navigation .

if you wanted more info i'm here for you , i can logically prove that US lacks the capability of attacking iran .
Absolutely looking forward to further developments.

What's your opinion on the capability of Israel attacking Iran & do you think US is capable of stopping Israel from taking such a course?

Haman10

What's your opinion on the capability of Israel attacking Iran & do you think US is capable of stopping Israel from taking such a course?
Well mate , israel is entitled to do whatever it takes to launch a war with iran . i myself think that this is their initiative :

they start the war , then iran retaliates very harsh then US steps in to support them ; they think that if this happens , iranian military cannot withstand the pressure and breaks

First of all the american military officials pointed out to the fact that a war with iran is not an option , they blamed it on finance stuff but i believe its much more than that .

secondly US officials are not stupid and they try to persuade israel not to launch any strike on iran , i hope they succeed .

israel as of now lacks any capability to launch a (conventional) strike on iran , US has that capability but also fears its interests (like fifth fleet) in the region .

Anyhow , we want peace mate ! we have not attacked any country for 300 years !!

i wish all of this could be resolved by talking rather than war and bloodshed . both iran and US are civilized countries (although holywood thinks differently . lol) so we can talk

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
israel as of now lacks any capability to launch a (conventional) strike on iran , US has that capability but also fears its interests (like fifth fleet) in the region .

Anyhow , we want peace mate ! we have not attacked any country for 300 years !!

i wish all of this could be resolved by talking rather than war and bloodshed . both iran and US are civilized countries (although holywood thinks differently . lol) so we can talk
I Know something more from Iran ..

Why a Country needs Nuke Power where it's Natural resources are more enough to produce Current

another Who is that Hezbullah ..why a Country always supporting terrorist Organization

why you are sending weapons to radical Islamist in gaza

Haman10

I Know something more from Iran ..

Why a Country needs Nuke Power where it's Natural resources are more enough to produce Current

another Who is that Hezbullah ..why a Country always supporting terrorist Organization

why you are sending weapons to radical Islamist in gaza
1- such a retarded point of view !! oil is not a permanent source whereas nuclear energy is ! we want to save some oil for our future .

besides its our inalienable right to have nuclear energy ! what is it to you ? who are you that you talk about iran seeking its right ? israel is no one , we dont even consider it a country ! let alone worrying about what you think about us .

why can u have nuclear energy but we cannot ? who gives you the right to build nuclear bomb ? who gives you the right to build every WMD on the planet and just get away with it .

Iran is not seeking a nuke bomb , but if i was in power , i would make sure that iran makes enough nukes to be able to defend itself against warmongers like israel .

2- hezbollah is not a terrorist org. but israel is .
israel constantly attacks lebenon and palestine and kills innocent women and children .

take a look :

WARNING ! DISTURBING ! :

Israelis Killed Palestinian Children in Photos

Global Defence

New threads

Articles