SAARC Tanks: No Agreements Signed After Pakistan's Objections

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
not really, im discussing this issue in the thread as below too..... national issues dont change with any certain party. no matter who comes in power, the national interests for the nation as whole, doesn't change...

that time ruling party, Congress, was always attacked by me for the way things were ongoing during that period :thumb:

National issue in India?

Since when?

What were the National Issues during UPA regime?

What are they now under NDA?

santosh10

National issue in India?

Since when?

What were the National Issues during UPA regime?

What are they now under NDA?

sir, 'please' dont talk stupid, please dont put shiits here..... thanks

we have national issues, which are the same no matter which party comes in power. national interests must be defended at any price, and its always true....

regards

=>
Foreign Policies/National Issues don't change with any certain Political Party

hmmm, im agreed with all you said, except accepting Mr Modi as a right or wrong person, whatever. :wave:

i dont favor or against Modi or Rahul or Mulayam/Mayawati etc., but intention of my last post is to highlight the national issues, which are the same for any ruling party of India.

Foreign Policies/National Issues don't change with any certain Political Party

i mean, i won't hesitate to put even Rahul, Mulayam, Mamata, Jayalalitha, etc in the category of a spy of Bangladesh or Pakistan, if any of them work in behalf of these countries to destroy India for the same reason, for this type of acts.

your support for Mr Modi might be having a type of 'trust' aspect for this newly elected leader, but my statement is to target whoever would do something by this type of steps to destroy the country, we and our families are based in :thumb:

:india:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
sir, 'please' dont talk stupid, please dont put shiits here here..... thanks

we have national issues, which are the same no matter which party comes in power. national interests must be defended at any price, and its always true....

regards
I am afraid since you cannot answer, you are resorting to lowlife language.

Please desist.

Let us not get airy fairy and pretend to be 'intellectual'.

Put your money where you mouth is, the saying goes.

To start with:

Do we have a National Strategy Policy?

Last edited:

santosh10

I am afraid since you cannot answer, you are resorting to lowlife language.

Please desist.

Let us not get airy fairy and pretend to be 'intellectual'.

Put your money where you mouth is, the saying goes.

oh yaah, i have to answer your stupid post#81 that, "Indian political parties dont share Common National Interests..."

have a look on the standard of your post#81 asking, "no political party of India ever had national issues." :tsk:
:facepalm:

shameful..... every country of world has national issues, which are common for all the political parties, whoever comes in power.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
oh yaah, i have to answer your stupid post#81 that, "Indian political parties dont share Common National Interests..."

have a look on the standard of your post#81 asking, "no political party of India ever had national issues." :tsk:
:facepalm:

shameful..... every country of world has national issues, which are common for all the political parties, whoever comes in power.....
Be careful.

Stay with the facts and not get personal since that can be taken cognisance of as per the Forum rules.

There is nothing 'stupid' in post#81

And note I have written -
National issue in India?
There is a difference between 'interest' and 'issues'. If you cannot fathom the same, it is not for me to educate you.

Elucidate what is the common national interests.

Sovereignty, Territorial Integrity alone are the 'national issues' where there is commonality in political parties that are to be celebrated?

Last edited:

archie

Country flag
@Ray

its all about saying, "this government allowing easy access to bangladeshi's, but Pakistan isn't happy...":shoot:

i never trust this baastard, Modi, who is this man, not sure..... :shoot:
Well to nswer your quesion .. The way Indian Govt Empowered the Army to respond when Firing from accross the border happens is diffrent and it has been in national intrest by the current Govt and a non national intrest..

Attemping to give siachen away is also another

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles