S.African bowler Wayne Parnell converts to Islam

Blackwater

and you were the same person in norway thread that was shouting pak terrorist when it clearly wasn't.

it seems you haven't learned anything.
Pak still is terror factory, does't matter where it happens, roots comes to Pak. Directly or indirectly

In this case he was frustrated by Muslims immigration of EU by whom ??? who has the largest share of Muslim immigration in EU?

do i have to tell u or u can use your upper part:namaste::namaste::namaste:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle

It seems I have made quite an impact here at DFI. Many people nowadays are drunk.

Reactions: nrj

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
black watyer it seems that you are in boose...any way me too..cheers..

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Guru Gobind was born Hindu. His real name was Gobind Rai, He created khalsa(5 Ks) not Sikhism u foool
First of all a person is born without any religion and secondly by your posts one can imply that Guru Gobind Singh has no standing in sikhism.

if its perfectly permissible to cut hair then it seems majority of the sikhs have been fooled into doing otherwise which means you should target your fooling remark somewhere else rather than me.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Hey, sorry to interject, but aren't you guys derailing the thread?

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger(me)

Blackwater

First of all a person is born without any religion and secondly by your posts one can imply that Guru Gobind Singh has no standing in sikhism.

if its perfectly permissible to cut hair then it seems majority of the sikhs have been fooled into doing otherwise which means you should target your fooling remark somewhere else rather than me.
I think you can not able to differentiate Sikhism and Khalsa Anyhow hope your messiah give u wisdom to understand .:namaste::namaste::namaste::namaste:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
from where the hell poor pakistan came here?

Tronic

You dont know my religion very well. keeping beard is not compulsory in my religion too. A Sikh can be anybody who believes in holy book teachings. You have to keep 5K's if u baptized become khalsa

you ignorant fool
LOL. Khalsa da matlab patta vi aii tenu??

It is compulsary for every practicing Sikh to grow a beard, and follow the 5 Ks.

If you're not doing all that, than you are not a Sikh. If you are not baptized, you're not a Sikh. I know, its going to be a little hard concept for you to get this.

Take it from me, I come from a Sikh family. I am not baptized, don't have a beard or a turban or anything, and hence, I know that I'm not a practicing Sikh. Do I aspire to be? Hopefully some day I can muster up the strength to follow my religion whole heartedly, but just because I am weak to follow my religion completely doesn't mean that I change the whole definition of my religion to suite me, for fucks sake!!

Messiah is not the one who is ignorant.

Last edited:

Tronic

Guru Gobind was born Hindu. His real name was Gobind Rai, He created khalsa(5 Ks) not Sikhism u foool
Again it shows you know shit all about Sikhism. Guru Gobind Singh was the son of Guru Tegh Bahadur, the 9th Sikh Guru. How can a son of a Sikh guru be born Hindu?? You may want to reconsider who is the fool.

Blackwater

Again it shows you know shit all about Sikhism. Guru Gobind Singh was the son of Guru Tegh Bahadur, the 9th Sikh Guru. How can a son of a Sikh guru be born Hindu?? You may want to reconsider who is the fool.
All 9 gurus were Hindus. Even guru Gobind rai till adulthood. shit is in your brain, flush it or u will get hamrage . You forgot Sikhism comes out of Hinduism. You should understand that Sikhism and Khalsa is r two different concept.

Guru Gobind Singh made Khalsa as martial to fight against mugal who were forcing Hindus into Muslims. he made compulsory that all khalsa has to obey 5 Ks, Kangha, kacha, kesh, kara , kirpan.

If you see history of this discussion u will know what i mean. Messiah commented that all Sikhs has to grow beard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

LOL. Khalsa da matlab patta vi aii tenu??

It is compulsary for every practicing Sikh to grow a beard, and follow the 5 Ks.

If you're not doing all that, than you are not a Sikh. If you are not baptized, you're not a Sikh. I know, its going to be a little hard concept for you to get this.

Take it from me, I come from a Sikh family. I am not baptized, don't have a beard or a turban or anything, and hence, I know that I'm not a practicing Sikh. Do I aspire to be? Hopefully some day I can muster up the strength to follow my religion whole heartedly, but just because I am weak to follow my religion completely doesn't mean that I change the whole definition of my religion to suite me, for fucks sake!!

Messiah is not the one who is ignorant.
Menu sara pata ha, Messiah nu nahi pata, unu das raha si.

Tronic

All 9 gurus were Hindus. Even guru Gobind rai till adulthood. Show shit in your brain flush it or u will get hamrage . You forgot Sikhism comes out of Hinduism. You should understand that Sikhism and Khalsa is r two different concept
LOL. Oh ok, so you are that type of "Sikh". Now I know where you're coming from. :rolleyes:

And also yeah, Khalsa and Sikhism are two different concepts. Sikhism was a philosophy started by Guru Nanak; Khalsa was a military order established by Guru Gobind.

And none of them were Hindus genius. Here's something from Guru Nanak (I won't even get into the Adhi Granth straight away, let me enjoy your ignorance a little longer :pound:):

Pir Bahauddin: Why have, you, O Baba Nanak, overlooked both the Hindu and Muslim traditions in their entirety?
Baba Nanak: Listen Bahauddin, I tell you that both the Hindus and the Muslims have degraded themselves by shaving their hair.
Pir Bahauddin: Without the Muslim law, no one can become pure. Without circumcision, a man cannot receive honour in God's court.
Baba Nanak: The real circumcision is to live in God's Will. One should die with the hair intact; the hair with which one is born. He who keeps the hair as God's trust, is really a great man. The first circumcision is the hair and keeping it on the head is to live in His Will. He who keeps the hair intact, lives by honest labour, and shuns other's right, is honoured by God. Some undergo circumcision, others cut holes in their ears; it is only the dishonest who try to tamper with God's gift of completeness of human form.

Finally Guru Nanak declared that with a turban on, the human form becomes complete in all respects and the unshaven hair is the symbol of the one universal religion, which we all inherit at birth.

The sanctity of keeping uncut hair (Kesh) with Keski (Turban) on has been observed by all Sikh Gurus (From Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh) and it was Guru Arjan who wrote in Raag Maru (page 1084 of the Sikh Holy Book.) "Sabat Surat Dastar Sira" which means 'Keep the God-given form intact with a turban donned on your head'.

Blackwater

guys continue the debate after reading the history of sikhism

Sikhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sikhism[note 1] ( /ˈsiːkɨzəm/ or /ˈsɪkɨzəm/; Punjabi: ਸਿੱਖੀ, sikkhī, IPA: [ˈsɪkːʰiː]) is a monotheistic religion founded in 15th century Punjab, India on the teachings of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and ten successive Sikh Gurus (the last teaching being the sacred text Guru Granth Sahib Ji). It is the fifth-largest organized religion in the world[3] and one of the fastest-growing.[4] This system of religious philosophy and expression has been traditionally known as the Gurmat (literally 'of the gurus'). Punjab of India is the only region in world with a majority Sikh population.[5]
The principal beliefs of Sikhism are faith and justice, in Waheguru—represented by the phrase ik ōaá¹…kār, meaning one God. Sikhism advocates the pursuit of salvation through disciplined, personal meditation on the name and message of God. The followers of Sikhism are ordained to follow the teachings of the ten Sikh gurus, or enlightened leaders, as well as the holy scripture entitled the GurÅ« Granth Sāhib Ji, which, along with the writings of six of the ten Sikh Gurus, includes selected works of many devotees from diverse socio-economic and religious backgrounds. The text was decreed by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the tenth guru, as the final guru of the Sikh religion. Sikhism's traditions and teachings are associated with the history, society and culture of Punjab. Adherents of Sikhism are known as Sikhs (students or disciples) and number over 26 million across the world. Most Sikhs live in Punjab, India although there is a significant Sikh diaspora. Until India's partition, millions of Sikhs lived in what is now Pakistani Punjab.[6]

I dont agree with that. Sikhism is the most least growing religion in the world. You know who is the fastest?? if i name that, messaih will mind..

Blackwater

LOL. Oh ok, so you are that type of "Sikh". Now I know where you're coming from. :rolleyes:

And also yeah, Khalsa and Sikhism are two different concepts. Sikhism was a philosophy started by Guru Nanak; Khalsa was a military order established by Guru Gobind.

And none of them were Hindus genius. Here's something from Guru Nanak (I won't even get into the Adhi Granth straight away, let me enjoy your ignorance a little longer :pound:):
As i said Iam commenting on messiah comment, if u see history of this debate. Iam not here to preach Sikhism and its technical issues...

Blackwater

Dastars are also worn by clean shaven hindus, who go to Gurudawara , believe in Sikhism. what u call them ???

Blackwater

Dastars are also worn by clean shaven hindus, who go to Gurudawara , believe in Sikhism. what u call them ???
example : Film GADAR ka sunny deol, wat willl u call him, non sikh or half sikh ,Quater sikh, hindu sikh

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles