Rustom 2/TAPAS/BH-201 MALE UAV News Updates and Discussions

darshan978

Darth Vader
Country flag
ISNT THE RUSTOM 2 MOST OVERPOWERED DRONE????
TAIL FINS OF THIS DRONE IS TOO HUGE WE SHOULD TAKE INSPIRATION FROM TAI ANKA DRONE

rone

Country flag
so many design changes tail section. Have change tail vinyl unit entirely different..Front head section don't have bulged section before more aero dynamic egine much closer to center hull..I think it may improve payload capcity and operational range..

G10

Country flag
This cannot be weaponised. Those engines are not placed right. Maybe be suicide drone yes. What i like was on feb 22 we knew 10 successful flights have been done and work on new engine was in progress and suddenly today it is tested. Good pace of work and good secrecy being maintained.

darshan978

Darth Vader
Country flag
anyone know about this drone its similar to our rustom 2 but with v tails we should adopt this design
drone name AA70 being developed by russia

Attachments

rkhanna

Country flag
We will always continue to be our own worst enemy.

"
The employees of the Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), which is regarded as one of the most distinguished labs of the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), are up in arms against what they have called arbitrary transfer of a scientist who last year was named the “best lab scientist of DRDO”.

According to ADE officials, the said scientist, who has been working with the DRDO for 30 years, is being victimised for not agreeing with his seniors who wanted materials for a project to be procured from a particular company, despite the said company not matching the requirements of the project.

On 16 January 2018, on the ground of “public interest”, A.P.V.S. Prasad, “scientist-G”, who was made the project director of the coveted RUSTOM-II UAV programme of the DRDO in 2015, was moved out of the ADE to another DRDO lab in Bangalore without any notice and without taking the permission from his director.

However, official sources said that Prasad was being pressurised to give his permission to procure products for the UAV programme from a company whose product did not match the requirements of the project and when he did not relent, he was transferred."

http://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/12561-drdo-lab-arms-against-scientist-s-transfer

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
How overweight is Rustom ?
Most of the defense projects face weight issue.
Let is be Arjun Tank or LCA Tejas or Rustom.

Is the weight Category and features go hand in hand?
I remember IA complaint of overweight of Arjun being compared to Russian when there was no AC in them and IA wanted it in Arjun .

PS : Concern out of the blue because had discussion with some pessimistic friend yesterday.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Rustom 2's Indigenous 180hP turboprop engine [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]by DRDO .

Sent from my Aqua Ace II using Tapatalk

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Rustom 2's Indigenous 180hP turboprop engine [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]by DRDO .

Sent from my Aqua Ace II using Tapatalk
hope next test will be with this engine.....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles