Russia's approach to Cultural and Ethnic Differences

Damian

Re: Main Battle Tanks and Armour Technology

An international units standart was established using more accurate definitions and to facilitate scientifical developement among all the world, to not use it on these days in favour of a primitive system is actually retarded. Of course the average US inhabitant (including politicians) may not be well educated on this matter thus it predominates in media.
Then we should agree that for example russian alphabet is retarted because it is different than more world wide used latin alphabet, of course avarage Russian inhabitant (including politicians) are not well educated on this matter, thus predominate alphabet is obsolete and not world wide used cyrilic.

You see how full of absurd are your silly beliefs?

It is ironic, this is example of racism, and not what I write...
You are actually great example of technological rascism, typical for Russia's fanboys.

And all of that was beyond capabilities of Russian scientific and industrial base. This is the fact, no matter how you would defend them, the facts are facts, Russia in many terms is way behind other highly developed countries... well actually without nuclear weapons and natural resources Russia would be just ignored, as big in teritory but insignificant poor country.

hest

Then we should agree that for example russian alphabet is retarted because it is different than more world wide used latin alphabet, of course avarage Russian inhabitant (including politicians) are not well educated on this matter, thus prediminate alphabet is obsolete and not world wide used cyrilic.

You see how full of absurd are your silly beliefs?
Unless the same, language will not be universally understandable no matter the alphabet, and it has nothing to do with measuring system (search about the reasons which led to it's establishment).

Russia in many terms is way behind other highly developed countries... well actually without nuclear weapons and natural resources Russia would be just ignored, as big in teritory but insignificant poor country.
Yeah, it was insignificant in most of history until after 19th century :)).

Damian

Unless the same, language will not be universally understandable no matter the alphabet, and it has nothing to do with measuring system (search about the reasons which led to it's establishment).

You will later argue that universal numerical designation and decimal base are not necessary ?
Of course that universal numerical designation and decimal system is not nececary, neither one universal language is nececary, neither agreeing with you is nececary.

There is no reason, neither nececity that everything should be universal or the same, in fact diversity might help. It is a known story how many problems Soviet engineers had during copying of B-29. :)

Yeah, it was insignificant in most of history until after 19th century .
? If you didn't understood then let me repeat, Russia without nuclear weapons and natural resources would be insignificant today, I do not care about past, besides that I as a Pole, would have great respect to Tsar and his family, as he was also King of Poland during specific period of history, contrary to many beliefs, Tsar was respected during his rule in Poland (even if nation wanted to be free, they never disrepsected Tsar, and Tsar and his family never disrepsected his non ethinc Russian citizens), which is contrary to rule of Bolsheviks, communist party and current Russian goverment which is also formed mostly for former KGB officers and communists and their partners, that I preaty much hate, as they all were or still are thugs, criminals, and tyrants.

So I actually have great respect to Tsars Russia, but I have great disrespect of this after Tsar's rule caricature and abomination.

hest

Of course that universal numerical designation and decimal system is not nececary, neither one universal language is nececary, neither agreeing with you is nececary.
Yeah, and neither communication is necessary, renounce to language :))

There is no reason, neither nececity that everything should be universal or the same, in fact diversity might help. It is a known story how many problems Soviet engineers had during copying of B-29. :)
All technical, scientifical (mathematical, physical entities) should be universally understandable to facilitate world developement, that made all possible so far, isolation is retarted.

Same applies to US where most of knowledge came from education in Europe, and still does.

You may delude yourself, but megalomania in Russia, mostly leads to programs with requirements immposible to realization. Typical.
It was not impossibility from developemental view (which succeeded) but management and investment. For examples you should look at US, FCS, etc.

? If you didn't understood then let me repeat, Russia without nuclear weapons and natural resources would be insignificant today, I do not care about past, besides that I as a Pole, would have great respect to Tsar and his family, as he was also King of Poland during specific period of history, contrary to many beliefs, Tsar was respected during his rule in Poland (even if nation wanted to be free, they never disrepsected Tsar, and Tsar and his family never disrepsected his non ethinc Russian citizens), which is contrary to rule of Bolsheviks, communist party and current Russian goverment which is also formed mostly for former KGB officers and communists and their partners, that I preaty much hate, as they all were or still are thugs, criminals, and tyrants.

So I actually have great respect to Tsars Russia, but I have great disrespect of this after Tsar's rule caricature and abomination.
It is completely wrong belief given facts and that there is very great scientifical potential (that is why it is necessary to diversify economy).

Historically Russia always had slavophile policy and no difference was made to such inhabitants, they were considered the same, in contrast with Poles which considered their own people inferior, treated them as slaves and forced religion as imposed by West (now Ukraine, Belarus), of course there are correct people but it is historical contrast.

Goverment after Revolution and it's actions can hardly be applied to Russian nation as most of leadership was not even Russian (slavic), and they have suffered the most from hands of ethnically different goverment.

Damian

Yeah, and neither communication is necessary, renounce to language
No, you just learn other languages if it is nececary, simple as that, no need for one single universal language. English become a more world wide known due to several reasons, same as Latin before, but this does not mean that these were or are universal languages.

All technical, scientifical (mathematical, physical entities) should be universally understandable to facilitate world developement, that made all possible so far, isolation is retarted.

Same applies to US where most of knowledge came from education in Europe, and still does.
The only reterded being here is you. There is no isolation in USA, they just have more common to them, but different for us system, simple as that. Besides this if you have problems with calculating short tons to metric tons, this further proves you are retarted... a hint, you can simply calculate this using calculators avaiable in the internet, yeah it is that simple.

Every army should learn from US how to beat third worlders But for those who prepare to fight real war it does not serve.
Russia had been beaten by poorly armed, outnumbered Chechens... yeah we should rather learn from USA, which contrary to popular belief was not beaten by military might in Vietnam. Vietnam was purely politicaly lost, because after Tet offensive Vietcong had been completely destroyed by US forces, and North Vietnam forces were forced to retreat, but left wing parties and organisations forced goverment to withdrawn troops from Vietnam, which was tragic mistake, but after all communist forces were defeated during Tet offensive.

I agree that not everybody has such necessity, thus European countries have been reducing expenses and they are fully right, but from technical aspect it serves as good example.
Russia is hardly a good example.

That is common to all countries.

FCS was very erroneous in concept and requirements which resulted in huge expense and no results at all. It was useless for real conflict both theoretically and technically as no requirements were met anyway.
From where you know that no requirement was not met? You have access to US Army classiefied documents? No, so maybe stop writing such nonsense, you know nothing.

It is completely wrong belief given facts and that there is very great scientifical potential (that is why it is necessary to diversify economy).

Historically Russia always had slavophile policy and no difference was made to such inhabitants, they were considered the same, in contrast with Poles which considered their own people inferior, treated them as slaves and forced religion as imposed by West (now Ukraine, Belarus), of course there are correct people but it is historical contrast.

Goverment after Revolution and it's actions can hardly be applied to Russian nation as most of leadership was not even Russian (slavic), and they have suffered the most from hands of ethnically different goverment.
You know nothing about Poland, which was most tolerant country in mid ages and later, when in europe people were killed due to relligion or other issues, in my country they were capable to live peacfully.

It seems that soviet propagand completely brainwashed you. There are non Polish historians that made enourmous research, and written great books, that are objective. For example mister Ivor Norman Richard Davies have a very high opinion about Poland and he is more credible than some retarted brainwashed Bellarussian.

Maybe it's time to read some objective and impartial historical books written by real historians not Kremlin propagandists?

Because for me, person that studied History, you are nothing more than pure ignorant... and you are literally poorly educated dumb.

What is funny, is that for example King Casimir The Great, even protected Jews, antisemithism in Poland was non existant for a very long period of time.

Even Muslims were peacfully leaving among ethnic Poles, and what is even more funny, they were also providing troops for armed forces, despite many conflicts with muslim countries in southern Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:

hest

No, you just learn other languages if it is nececary, simple as that, no need for one single universal language. English become a more world wide known due to several reasons, same as Latin before, but this does not mean that these were or are universal languages.
This has nothing to do measuring standart.

The only reterded being here is you. There is no isolation in USA, they just have more common to them, but different for us system, simple as that. Besides this if you have problems with calculating short tons to metric tons, this further proves you are retarted... a hint, you can simply calculate this using calculators avaiable in the internet, yeah it is that simple.
It still makes a funny impression to see figures expressed in primitive system, refusal to adopt international system with no reason is actually retarded.

Russia had been beaten by poorly armed, outnumbered Chechens... yeah we should rather learn from USA, which contrary to popular belief was not beaten by military might in Vietnam. Vietnam was purely politicaly lost, because after Tet offensive Vietcong had been completely destroyed by US forces, and North Vietnam forces were forced to retreat, but left wing parties and organisations forced goverment to withdrawn troops from Vietnam, which was tragic mistake, but after all communist forces were defeated during Tet offensive.
Russia never lost Caucasus, there is no threat of losing it.

You should stop believing in propaganda, when in fact US forces are beaten every time by third worlders. How many scum died in that war, which forced retirement ?

You seems to not understand, so I will repeat.

OT.

Maybe it's time to read some objective and impartial historical books written by real historians not Kremlin propagandists?

Because for me, person that studied History, you are nothing more than pure ignorant... and you are literally poorly educated dumb.
I do not care about all historic propaganda neither I consider history as really serious subject. What you showed with manipulations and writing of history by foreigners is example of poor brainwash.

Of what I said what is false ?

Poles were hostile to slavs, their own people, sold to Vatican and West and forced Catholicism under violence. Even after Revolution they appropiated lands (now Belarus, Ukraine) and continued to force them.

That actions of initial bolshevic leadership cannot be attributed to Russians and they suffered the most, it even can be called genocide, until death of Stalin and action of Zhukov to recover govement. In history Russians never treated slavs as Poles did.

Damian

It still makes a funny impression to see figures expressed in primitive system, refusal to adopt international system with no reason is actually retarded.
Being against diversity is retarted.

And now you contradict yourself.
What?! Where?!

Russia never lost Caucasus, there is no threat of losing it.

You should stop believing in propaganda, when in fact US forces are beaten every time by third worlders. How many scum died in that war, which forced retirement ?
Aha, you get in to my trap like a little child. So now we know who you really are. :pound:

What a dumbass. So you call soldiers a scums? So you actually admitt that you hate USA? Let me guess, you are little communist? Hmmm yeah, the same as communists who killed POW's in Katyn? The same communists like Che Guevara who was killing innocent people? The same communist thugs whoe were killing innocent people in Hue?

You must be so proud, do you? ;)

Bradley will be replaced by GCV in IFV role, rest does not relate.
Not entirely, learn english, read documents.

Issue is wheter it is justified to increase dismount number in IFV with all disadvantages, and it is only because there will not be enought vehicles to afford.
Heh, you pretend to be smarter than proffesional soldiers and officers who knows better what they need... right.

I do not care about all historic propaganda neither I consider history as really serious subject.
Historic propaganda? The men who ignores history is just plain ignorant, like you.

Of what I said what is false ?
Everything.

Poles were hostile to slavs, their own people, sold to Vatican and West and forced Catholicism under violence. Even after Revolution they appropiated lands (now Belarus, Ukraine) and continued to force them.
What?! So you are religious fanatic? Maybe you should read some books, than spread such silly things.

Poles were hostile to Slavs? Oh damn, how it is then possible than in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Poles, Lithuanians and minorities from today Bellarus and Ukraine could live peacfully with eachother?

Or Jews, you know that in Poland was a law that anyone who was agressive towards minorities, could be punished by death penalty? Of course you didn't know, as all historical ignorants. Jews were even dubbed as "Kings People". Muslims (Tatars) were also living peacfully within commonwealth despite conflicts and wars with Poland in past. More tatars were also providing troops for commonwealth army. So commonwealth army as well as whole commonwealth was multinational and multireligious, where Catholics, Orthodox, Jews, Muslims even protestants were leaving peacefully, and were coperating.

Bellarusians and Ukrainians had the same laws that ethnic Poles, and more, the easter lands of commonwealth was known for having many very rich nobles that have their families living there for very long time. In fact the eastern part of commonwealth have even richer nobility than western part.

You better educate yourself.

Poland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History of Poland during the Piast dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History of Poland during the Jagiellon dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History of Poland in the Early Modern era (1569–1795) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poland has a great, long standing tradition of tolerance towards minorities, as well as absence of discrimination on the grounds of religion, nationality or race. This is for historical reasons and that is ethnic minorities in Poland are very few. It has a high level of gender equality, promotes disability rights movement and promotes equality. Poland is the first country in the world where corporal punishment was prohibited.[130] Poland has, throughout most of its long history, experienced only very limited immigration from abroad; this trend can largely be attributed to Poland's lack of slavery and overseas colonies as well as its lack of existence as a state during much of the 19th and early 20th centuries. Despite this, the country has for a long time been regarded as having a very tolerant society, which affords equal rights to all people no matter what their ethnic background. This can be said to stem largely from the reign of King Casimir III the Great and his acceptance for Poland's Jewish community, in a time when the most of Europe recessed antisemitic mood. The history of Jews in Poland shows peaceful co-existence of a nation and particular ethnic group.

As many as 96.7% of Polish citizens declare to be Poles, and 97.8% declare that they speak Polish at home (Census 2002). The population of Poland became one of the most ethnically homogeneous in the world as a result of the radically altered borders after World War II and the subsequent migrations. This homogeneity is a result of post World War II deportations ordered by the Soviet authorities, who wished to remove the sizeable Polish minorities from Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine and repatriation of Ukrainians from Poland to the Soviet Union (see territorial changes of Poland and historical demography of Poland for details). Unlike in many other countries, the ethnic minority rights in Poland are guaranteed directly in the Constitution of Poland (art. 35), and today there are, amongst others, sizeable German, Ukrainian and Belarusian minorities present in the country.[131]

After the formal collapse of Communism in 1989, Poland greatly improved its image in the world and thus has received further support from the country's recent economic success and effective entry into the structures of the European Union. Polish citizens have obtained a good reputation as workers in the united Europe, mainly due to the broad range of jobs beyond the borders of their state, since 2004. The results of an Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) survey from 2004 showed that Poles work the second most hours per week of any nationality worldwide.

Poland remains one of the most peaceful countries in the world.[132]
You think that this is propaganda? Seriously?

Damn I talked with ethnic Russians that are not fanatics like you and are far more friendly, and objective than you. So yeah, of course you are right that ethnic Russians suffered the most from nonethnic leadership, this leadership were people just same as you.

For me you are nothing more than a thug, a fanatic.

To be honest I should end any discussion with you, as I am disgusted with people so full of pure hate to diversity and other nations, like you.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

English, Spanish, Portuguese - is the colonial languages. Therefore, they so widespread.. Russia has NEVER had colonies!

Damian

Russia had no colonies? What about Ukraine, Bellarus, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, former Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Caucasus countries etc. etc. etc.

Everything within iron grasp of Russian bear, and of course everyone in these countries was forced during his education to learn Russian. ;)

Remember that in politics, not everything is written black on white, something are not called like they should be called, but this does not means such things never happen.

This of course does not mean that for example Poland din't had a some form of colonies in form of some territories captured during historical period.

It is funny that term colony have such negative feeling allaround it, while colony does not nececary means something negative, but of course can.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This modern Western interpretation of history. In Russia (USSR) had allies or sattelites - but not colonies. On all these territories operate their own laws - something like U.S. states. We studied the their languages these countries had their own Ministry of Economy. In tsarist Russia not Slavs even called in the army. Whereas in Poland and Finland was even a currency. Agree - it's liberal laws for the time.

pmaitra

This thread is all about one's frustration at the inglorious history of one's country's subservience to Russia in general (Russian Federation, USSR, RSFSR, and Russian Empire).

History is nor fair. Not all nations are equal. Some rule over others, some are ruled by others. The nations change positions with time, but this is what always happens.

I think we should get over it and move on.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I have not lived in Tsarist Russia:rofl:, but I lived in the Soviet Union and the child went traveled a lot of the country and felt nowhere, that was restriction of people on nationalities. or the Ukraine - a colony. Suppose I was a teenager and did not understand everything. However, my parents were also not Russian. My father did by nationality - Greek. And they remember a time without fear. Yeah, I do not like modern Russia, but I will always respectfully put to the nation itself

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles