Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am not going to get into childish argument... I have Never said Europe is rotting or Russia is prosperous. I just pointed out that poverty is everywhere. Lastly your questions about refugee is absurd. I mean have you seen any Russian welcoming refugee like this..? View attachment 44097
I lived in the Donbass.
Nearly a million of its inhabitants fled to Russia during the war, believing Russian fables about rivers from yogurt.
Many were forced to return. Some may not due to financial reasons. There are many videos on the Internet where people ask for help to return home.
These photos are a screen that covers their shame.

bhramos

Country flag
Russian-Turkish troops start Syria patrols, change route along Idlib de-escalation zone

AnantS

Country flag
Ferrari delivers milk.:).......................................................................
yeah thats quite costly! But I think it must be the most cost defective solution hand for them viz using S-300 missile to shoot down High altitude flying drones

Akim

Professional
Country flag
yeah thats quite costly! But I think it must be the most cost defective solution hand for them viz using S-300 missile to shoot down High altitude flying drones
A drone can be shot down by a cheaper air defense system, but without infrared guidance. Gasoline engine, does not allow her to capture the target.

AnantS

Country flag
A drone can be shot down by a cheaper air defense system, but without infrared guidance. Gasoline engine, does not allow her to capture the target.
I am not sure what you meant by last line Gasoline Engine? UAV sill still have Radar Signature, even if its IR signature is low presumably

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am not sure what you meant by last line Gasoline Engine? UAV sill still have Radar Signature, even if its IR signature is low presumably
Normal gasoline engine.
Modern aviation has various types of jet engines. It has higher efficiency, but also a large thermal exhaust. This allows the thermal homing heads to aim at the target. Such a method is used for MANPADS. SAM "Strela-10" has in addition a photo-contrast guidance method. It is worse, but it allows you to shoot down targets for which a piston engine.
I did not speak about radar guidance, thinking that you yourself would guess.
Asad has such air defense systems. This is the "Osa" and "Pantsir ". They can shoot down UAVs, however, without a developed radar system it is difficult for them to find a small target. In addition, the Turks used "Coral. This station suppresses and interferes with enemy signals.
Every sword has its own shield.

abhay rajput

Country flag
I lived in the Donbass.
Nearly a million of its inhabitants fled to Russia during the war, believing Russian fables about rivers from yogurt.
Many were forced to return. Some may not due to financial reasons. There are many videos on the Internet where people ask for help to return home.
These photos are a screen that covers their shame.
in india there are more than 50 millions who live below the poverty line. poverty is everywhere and i know very well russia is no stranger to that. i thought i already said that russia has poverty but so does every other country.. your hatred for russia is on another level, as expected from someone who is from ukraine military . I can see Split AC in the image you posted. if i showed you the poverty in india or africa, you will be shocked . russia is not best but its also not worst. i have also visited some remote areas in russia due to work reasons and its not that bad, including far east lake balikal very recently.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
in india there are more than 50 millions who live below the poverty line. poverty is everywhere and i know very well russia is no stranger to that. i thought i already said that russia has poverty but so does every other country.. your hatred for russia is on another level, as expected from someone who is from ukraine military . I can see Split AC in the image you posted. if i showed you the poverty in india or africa, you will be shocked . russia is not best but its also not worst. i have also visited some remote areas in russia due to work reasons and its not that bad, including far east lake balikal very recently.
I did not claim that in Russia there is only poverty and devastation. This is a modern state with a commodity economy. Its structure is similar to the economies of the ex-Soviet republics, which trade in energy resources. They have a similar political structure too. These are unofficial monarchies. However, neither Kazakhstan, nor Azerbaijan, nor Turkmenistan aspire to military expansion. The 250 billion rubles that Russia spent the military campaign in Syria is better spent on solving internal problems so that children, in schools, do not get stucco on their heads.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I did not find a topic about the Turkish army.
Turkey tightens control of its sky.
Ukraine has supplied several radar systems (MARS-L and P-180U).

If there is such an urgent delivery, then the conflict is definitely not frozen.
The complexes were not even rearranged to the Turkish chassis.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim,

How is Ukraine holding off on chinavirus crisis?
This question is not relevant to the topic.
Like all of Europe. Quarantine.
In Ukraine, few are ill. Only 4 dozen. But the level of medicine is much lower than in Western Europe. In addition, we are used to self-medication and do not immediately run to the doctor because of the common cold. Therefore, if a person has had a mild form of this virus, he may not even recognize it, but be dangerous to others.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles