Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Take off the pink glasses. The USSR frightened everyone with its military power, but inside the country, an ordinary person could even buy smoked sausage. In free sale was only liverwurst
. I fed her a my dog, because a person cannot eat her.
Putin is spending millions on a war, while the country has 20 million below the poverty line. He spent a lot of money on the Crimean bridge, although there are a lot of videos on the network how people cross river boards because their bridge was washed away.
The greatness of Russia resembles a toy balloon. Big, beautiful, but inside there is emptiness
With due respect that can also be solved if PERIODIC SANCTIONS are not always applied on this nation.
But, some are very much panic guys in the world stage.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
so black mailing started now europe will fall under such pressure..........
LoL who the fuck cares? Europe especially Greece or other Balkan States doesn’t care. They will not open the door to Europe to Pisslamic Terrorists. So called Rapefugees have a Islamic Terrorists with them Disguising themselves as normal people and entering into Europe in Mass Numbers.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Bro I love Putin he is a Beast and Legend. India needs to do the same we need put our 1965, 1971 and 1999 Victories Framed as Pictures and put in the meeting hall when a foreign leaders visit India. All meetings should under the shadow of these pictures highlighting Indian Superiority and Prowess against Our Hated Enemies.

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
Interesting to ponder the role of EW in turkish drone attacks and how successful they were actually.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
LoL who the fuck cares? Europe especially Greece or other Balkan States doesn’t care. They will not open the door to Europe to Pisslamic Terrorists. So called Rapefugees have a Islamic Terrorists with them Disguising themselves as normal people and entering into Europe in Mass Numbers.
The west cares about you murdering Muslims in delhi, why not reciprocate and care abut the west murdering Muslim children in Europe? Are you some RSS fascist Hindu that is happy Europeans are killing muslims in Europe?

abhay rajput

Country flag
I did not state the opposite. Statistics is a very accurate and controversial science. Poverty is not a vice, but the state, first of all, must solve its problems.
Question. Why are Syrian refugees fleeing to rotting Europe, but not prosperous Russia?
I am not going to get into childish argument... I have Never said Europe is rotting or Russia is prosperous. I just pointed out that poverty is everywhere. Lastly your questions about refugee is absurd. I mean have you seen any Russian welcoming refugee like this..?
girls-welcome-refugees-1.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles