Russian finalist dies at Sauna championships in Finland,

jouni

Sauna world championships come to sudden end when Russian finalist dies and winning Finn is hospitalized in critical condition.

After two wars in the forties Russia and Finland have ever since looked for other forums to find out which country is tougher. The most popular being ice-hockey, icy lake swimming and sauna championships.

Maybe this would be a way for India also to settle disputes with neignbours, instead of ever moore expensive traditional wars?

Sauna contest leaves Russian dead and champion Finn in hospital | World news | The Guardian

Russian Man Dies During the Sauna World Championships | Fox News

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

Maybe this would be a way for India also to settle disputes with neignbours, instead of ever moore expensive traditional wars?
for the dispute to settle we need to give 1 whole indian state to pakistan over its illegal claim and also it wont gurantee the tension would settle as pakistan wish is bleed india continously and also to overtake and rule whole of india. read "gazwa e hind". search it on google.

and to settle dispute with china we need to give them 2 whole indian states. i.e sikkim and arunachal pradesh.
what you say we should give these states to them to settle the dispute?

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

i hope you read the whole india pak or india china dispute from many credible sources you can find all over the internet. so that you can get a clear picture about our problems with neighbours. and how india has really shown so much restrain over the past years

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@jouni : Article is from 2010. You started the thread to discuss India-pak problems, didn't you ? :taunt:

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
"Sauna competition" should be eliminated on medical grounds. There are too many other ways to compete which are more meaningful. The fool who came up with the idea should be flogged.

And these people are idiots:

Nearly 1,000 spectators had gathered in the southern Finnish town of Heinola to watch 130 competitors from 15 countries, waving flags and cheering on the contestants before medical workers pulled the shaking and bleeding men out of the sauna.

jouni

@jouni : Article is from 2010. You started the thread to discuss India-pak problems, didn't you ? :taunt:
No, I started it to have you notice how crazy we are. I bet there is no such competitions in India/ Pakistan, where for pride you are ready to die. The prizes in these competitions are very small, it is all for pride.

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
No, I started it to have you notice how crazy we are. I bet there is no such competitions in India/ Pakistan, where for pride you are ready to die. The prizes in these competitions are very small, it is all for pride.
And I bet you don't anything about the sub-continent.
Not one thing.
Have you even heard of cricket ?
Anybody who knows even the basic minimum of the sub-continent and its people, will know the scale of India-Pak cricket rivalry.
If India-Pak Cricket rivalry is the typhoon, then the Finland-Rus sauna competition is like a silent fart. That's the comparison.
At it's peak the scale of this rivalry was literally, and I mean literally, the biggest in the world.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles