Russian Ambassador To Turkey Shot Dead

Brood Father

Country flag
RIP ambassador, but Russia now have to wake up to reality that Islamist cannot be trusted
Killing an ambassador is a major embarrassement for both the country

Let's see how Russia will respond

vinuzap

in chechnya putin killed islamists in bulk

in syria he killed them in bulk

what next ? islamists in turkey and paki

hopefully now better sense prevail to putin and he starts hunting them down again

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
India must strengthen the security of Russian staff in India.

Turkey has become basket case of dysfunctional Jihadi state. It will be very easy to blame CIA but Turkey and Europe as whole suggests the evolution of any failing state, impending either at the stage of Oppression, Infestation or Possession respectively. These Jihad vendors are keeping it simple by working the Islam out in both theory and practical for world dominance.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India must strengthen the security of Russian staff in India.

Turkey has become basket case of dysfunctional Jihadi state. It will be very easy to blame CIA but Turkey and Europe as whole suggests the evolution of any failing state, impending either at the stage of Oppression, Infestation or Possession respectively. These Jihad vendors are keeping it simple by working the Islam out in both theory and practical for world dominance.
most valid point. +10 cookies.

Russian staff's security needs to be beefed up.

Reportedly the shooter was a Turkish policeman. I repeat, very Archduke Ferdinand type incident.
so you are saying this will lead to ww?

hit&run

Mod
Like I said in other thread, Erdogan is now most confused person. It is always important to put the finger in right direction.

In my understanding Russia will absorb it with not much retribution contemplated. The war against ISSI is already on. Being sectioned by West Russia will weigh relationship with Turkey more than reacting against Turkey's internal phenomenons to not embarrass Erdogan.

Turkey is safe as far as Russia is concern but can not say If Syrian war has not started to burn the Turkey.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Like I said in other thread, Erdogan is now most confused person. It is always important to put the finger in right direction.

In my understanding Russia will absorb it with not much retribution contemplated. The war against ISSI is already on. Being sectioned by West Russia will weigh relationship with Turkey more than reacting against Turkey's internal phenomenons to not embarrass Erdogan.

Turkey is safe as far as Russia is concern but can not say If Syrian war has not started to burn the Turkey.

what happened in berlin could be russian response for what happened in ankara because of this.....?

pmaitra

RIP Ambassador.
Reportedly the shooter was a Turkish policeman. I repeat, very Archduke Ferdinand type incident.
+1

Krusty

Country flag
RIP ambassador, but Russia now have to wake up to reality that Islamist cannot be trusted
Killing an ambassador is a major embarrassement for both the country

Let's see how Russia will respond
If they didn't learn anything from Afghanistan, they will never learn from anything. I hope Putin puts Erdogan in his place. Nothing will happen. My Guess Russia will dust off this incident and move on. Let's wait and watch. I certainly hope I'm wrong.

pmaitra

If they didn't learn anything from Afghanistan, they will never learn from anything. I hope Putin puts Erdogan in his place. Nothing will happen. My Guess Russia will dust off this incident and move on. Let's wait and watch. I certainly hope I'm wrong.
Putin doesn't need to do anything against Erdogan.

Erdogan has already created and groomed enough men and matériel for violence. He did it to foment trouble in Syria and oust Bashar al-Assad, but these very men and matériel might end up causing the ouster of Erdogan, the creator himself.

airtel

Country flag
[MOD Edit: You have already been warned once to use a spoiler when posting bloody images. Next time, it will be vacation time.]

vikasd

Whole world is facing the terrorism and still countries can't get together to fight it.

hit&run

Mod
Putin already got his payback in Berlin.
Too far fetched.

Putin can not use the same faction/Ideology in Berlin, who kills its Ambassador to Turkey.

Killing of Ambassador is a messaging that can not be conflated with messaging that comes out from killing innocents.

Berlin's feud with Russia have no reverence to USA or allies and vise a versa.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What are the theories from the experts.......................

CIA???

Bahamut

India need to increase the security of its citizen in these area. RIP TO VICTIM.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I believe that russia will learn a lesson and will not get itself involved in CPEC. Aligning with terrorist is not good for any nation for its long term interest.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
These are theories, but interesting:

Please could you tell me what these tweets read? Thanks

Also apparently the shooter was/is a (suspended) cop, which might be the reason he was able to get in with the gun. Suspension was apparently due to the earlier CIA sponsored failed coup.

Inching closer to CIA??

GTM900

Most likely the Russians will not do anything now but they can turn Turkey into a thermonuclear parking lot if they want to. A few multimegaton warheads is all they'll have to use.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles