Russian Ambassador To Turkey Shot Dead

indiazain

Country flag
https://www.apnews.com/bb8a9f040da2...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

The Russian ambassador to Turkey who was fatally shot in Ankara was a career diplomat.

Andrei Karlov was 62 and he joined the diplomatic service in 1976. He served as Russia's ambassador to Pyongyang in 2001-2006, and later worked as the chief of the Foreign Ministry's consular department. He had served as the ambassador to Turkey since 2013.

Karlov was several minutes into a speech at the embassy-sponsored photo exhibition in the capital, Ankara, when a man wearing a suit and tie shouted "Allahu akbar" and fired at least eight shots, according to an AP photographer in the audience.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Allah Huuu Akbar...BOOM BOOM!!! I am a Terrorist...I belong to Religion of Peace!
Allah Huuu Akbar...BOOM BOOM!!! I am a Terrorist...I belong to Religion of Peace!

A suit-boot educated Terrorist.

No wonder Allah Huuu Akbar has been turned into synonym of Terrorism today.In many places Muslims are detailed(or taken off a plane) even if they say Allah Huuu Akbar. :lol:

Just a while ago Turkey downed a Russian plane and Russia punished Turkey by economic sanctions.Turkey faced the heat and almost begged Russia to forgive.Turkey Tourism took a big hit so let's see the Russian response since killing of Russian Ambassador is serious.

Turkey has been turned into a Radical Islamic state supporting Terrorists.

More attention needed and this is serious stuff.

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan @Just telling Truth

Since you are the epicenter of terrorism you are called here.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Dividends are coming from russia investment in PPF system??

Already??

**Pro-pak friends.
Hint: That pro is short for something. Guess?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@rock127 Add this to the list of today's pissfull activities as well.
The peaceful Terrorist yelled below which again PROVES what is this "Religion of Peace" really since 7th century.

Allah Huuu Akbar
We who swore allegiance to Mohammed (PBUH) for Jihad..
Don't forget Aleppo... Don't forget Syria...

Kshatriya87

Country flag
WORLD NEWS | Mon Dec 19, 2016 | 1:23pm EST
Three people hurt in shooting near Zurich Islamic center

Across Switzerland, two thirds of 8.3 million residents identify as Christians. But the nation has been wrestling with the role of Islam as its Muslim population has risen to 5 percent with the arrival of immigrants from former Yugoslavia.

In 2009, a nationwide vote backed a constitutional ban on new minarets.

@rock127 One more

alphacentury

Country flag

Photo from 10 oct 2016 as Putin arrives in Turkey.
The ambassador had been part of discussions between Turkey that led to an evacuation of east Aleppo getting underway late last week.

The incident comes a day before the Turkish foreign minister, Mevlut Cavusoglu, is due in Moscow for talks with Russian and Iranian counterparts.

Fatih Oke, the press attache of Turkey’s embassy in Washington DC, wrote on Twitter: “The bullet to Ambassador Karlov is not only aims him. It aims also Turkish Russian relation. We are praying for his good health and peace.”
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...ador-gunned-down-in-ankara-seriously-wounded/

Akshay_Fenix

Nothing will happen, no world war 3 and all that bs. However, it would be fun to see Putins reaction.
First their fighter jets is taken down and now their ambassador is assassinated.

Blackwater

Dividends are coming from russia investment in PPF system??

Already??

**Pro-pak friends.
Hint: That pro is short for something. Guess?

pak officially condemned attack on russi safeer . this is direct violation of Muslim brotherhood with syria and turkey.

in short pakis are baegaretis, unka islam se koi lena dena nahi

russia ke talve chat ne ke liye paki ne islami brotherhood chor diya

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles