Russia may invest $5 bln in Pakistan in next five years

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
First off, these talks of investment is most likely being discussed and not finalized. Secondly, it is probably for oil pipelines. There is a possibility that India might be able to use these pipelines to import Iranian oil. Are there details anyone can share?
Not this one. You already have a pipe with spare capacity on this route.
This is neither ip or tapi line. I agree if Indian joins the ip or tap project the pipelines will be more cost effective.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Btw I don't see any Pakistani chest thumping here infact I see gaanda pani crying and beating himself in despair.

Reactions: Neo

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Btw I don't see any Pakistani chest thumping here infact I see gaanda pani crying and beating himself in despair.
when does Pakistani reporter start speaking from Russian behalf?

Let Russian govt speak then i will believe.

aliyah

hahaha.....Russian digging oil n minerals in Pakistan and investing 5bil$ in that.....everyone know Russia sitting on half the oil of world but didnt have money to take it out it....and now they investing in some other country to explore n mine n then import in to russia :) . lagta hai Russian economy ke sath sath mentally bhi bankrupt hogaye hai

Blackwater

hahaha.....Russian digging oil n minerals in Pakistan and investing 5bil$ in that.....everyone know Russia sitting on half the oil of world but didnt have money to take it out it....and now they investing in some other country to explore n mine n then import in to russia :) . lagta hai Russian economy ke sath sath mentally bhi bankrupt hogaye hai

No Russian are smart they want to reach warm water before amerika do. but what is interesting is paki disillusion that that their location is their assets but they dont foresee there location will be next Afghanistan.

battle ground for world powers:eek1::eek1:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Stupid Indians does not even read. They r building a pipeline not digging

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
The main question is that will the Chinese allow the Russians to enter into their captive market.
Y not? ???????? China manufacturer Russia is oil n gas

Zebra

Country flag
The main question is that will the Chinese allow the Russians to enter into their captive market.
Something else too......

That KSA factor works here........?

manindra

Country flag
Y not? ???????? China manufacturer Russia is oil n gas
They are investing in civilian sector so no question from any objection from anybody.
But can their financial health support this ?
Two month ago a Russian company leave out Chennai metro underground drilling work due to their deteriorating financial condition.
Who will finance the project ?
Russia is under sanctions so, it would not financed by world bank, IMFM ADB etc,
Russian Bank : Their balance sheet would not allow that.
Chinese Bank : Well, why would they not finance Chinese companies instead.
So, claim by Russia should be taken by bucket of salt.
Chinese can invest there ( not as much as they promise but good amount)

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Russia don't have this kind of money to invest in other countries.

I am gonna call this one a :bs:

Compersion

Country flag
why have engines of its planes go from Moscow to Beijing and to Islamabad. that's not efficient and money gets misplaced. it can do from Moscow to Islamabad directly. Moscow needs to also monitor and service its (planes and) engines. Moscow also needs to make sure its stuff is used for its purpose. Moscow can be paid in USD now and even in Indian Rupees and Arab Dirham and Yuan and even Russian Rouble.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
They are investing in civilian sector so no question from any objection from anybody.
But can their financial health support this ?
Two month ago a Russian company leave out Chennai metro underground drilling work due to their deteriorating financial condition.
Who will finance the project ?
Russia is under sanctions so, it would not financed by world bank, IMFM ADB etc,
Russian Bank : Their balance sheet would not allow that.
Chinese Bank : Well, why would they not finance Chinese companies instead.
So, claim by Russia should be taken by bucket of salt.
Chinese can invest there ( not as much as they promise but good amount)
Well major cost is the line pipe which they have got in their stores and they r investing !!! Who cares where will they get that money from. May be from India telling them that it will be spent on Pak fa instead spending it on Pak only

Country flag
There must be a good reason for the policy shift by Russia to let relations with india take a hit? India Russia trade is minimal and favors Russia if relations sour so be it. I have been saying Russians cannot be trusted for years . This investment will increase in the future in Pakistan . Seems like many nations are starting to get interested.

DingDong

Country flag
India must warn Russia against meddling in her region. The message must go loud and clear. Russia has got zero strategic outreach, except for it's Nukes.

Country flag
India must warn Russia against meddling in her region. The message must go loud and clear. Russia has got zero strategic outreach, except for it's Nukes.
They are more than meddling they are dinging military deals

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles