Ruler of India was ancestor of ancient Finnish warrior queens

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Have you seen them in person??
Not trying to be racist but they look like diseased.
white like paper or like a dead pale body.
There is also a disease in India in which people get white :lol:

I am not saying these are only ones looking good, But for us here in India they look exotic. For them people from this region also look the same.

I like this pale beauty from "the witcher 3" trailer

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I am not saying there are only ones looking good, But for us here in India they look exotic. For them people from this region also look the same.

I like this pale beauty from "the witcher 3" trailer

Yeah, this is what I was talking about. They are so pale.It's like they don't even have a soul.
But as they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

jouni

Lotta is typical Finnish blond. Sold to slavery was not actually all bad those days. Especislly young men could rise to military commanders etc. Finns have reputation being loyal. They were kind of forced expats of the day...

jouni

Every post of yours is a rephrase of "I have a tiny penis, let me make my tiny penis look a few microns bigger by trolling Indians."
I am sure you have plenty of experience on that issue.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I am sure you have plenty of experience on that issue.
Having been a forum moderator on dozens of sites, yes, I have plenty of experience spotting chronic bullshitters, and middle-aged virgins coping with their titanic inferiority complexes online. Begone.

jouni

Having been a forum moderator on dozens of sites, yes, I have plenty of experience spotting chronic bullshitters, and middle-aged virgins coping with their titanic inferiority complexes online. Begone.
Ok, maybe you then could point out that which topics that I have posted are bullshit and which trolling India.Is it my fault that new discoveries point to the direction that bloodline of British royal originates from Kvenland, located to current Finland? Is it my fault that on most issues my country is far ahead of India and when I talk about those issues is it trolling? Is it my fault that my country has fought off invaders and developed? We could have also been sucked dry and plundered like India, then I would cry on internet forums how cruel world is and how every other country is bad because they have been enslaving my country calling names on those people....

Sometimes I wonder what is the purpose of this forum? You cannot build proper Assault rifle, battle tank or fighter plane? Your wars are just skirmishes only and you have 400 million living in poverty and you plan on flying to Mars?

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This is turning out to be funny.

So we can say we all were having our ancestors in Africa since humans got up from there OR may be we can go up a bit more in history and a single cell bacteria was our dad. :rofl:

I can't stop laughing how this Finnish troll is proving his point telling how superior these Finns are.Right now their women are getting raped by Muslims and Finns have no option. :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Lotta is typical Finnish blond. Sold to slavery was not actually all bad those days. Especislly young men could rise to military commanders etc. Finns have reputation being loyal. They were kind of forced expats of the day...
The experience(real life) I have with Finns(women) is that they are thankless and freeloaders.

But still I cant say all are like that but need to get some positive experience.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Russia should invade and mass slaughter Finns for fun.
Only aerial bombing. Finns are pu&&y ******s and iam sure they will offer Russia some more land in exchange for their life.

jouni

Russia should invade and mass slaughter Finns for fun.
Only aerial bombing. Finns are pu&&y ******s and iam sure they will offer Russia some more land in exchange for their life.
Russia today is only capable of bombing herself with her own planes....

http://uk.businessinsider.com/russias-military-aircraft-are-crashing-from-overuse-2015-7?r=US&IR=T

Also last time they bombed Helsinki was typical Russian quality....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Helsinki_in_World_War_II#The_damage_of_the_great_raids

The damage of the great raidsEdit
Thanks to the efficiency of the anti-aircraft and deception measures, damage was limited. Only 5% of the bombs fell within the city, and some of these fell in uninhabited park areas causing no damage. Some 2,000 bombers participated in the three great raids on Helsinki and dropped some 2,600 tons of bombs. Of the 146 who died, six were soldiers; 356 were wounded. 109 buildings were destroyed. 300 were damaged by shrapnel and 111 were set on fire. The Soviets lost 25 aircraft.

By comparison, Dresden was bombed on 13–15 February 1945 by 1,320 bombers, which dropped 3,900 tons of bombs. This force was comparable to the total that attacked Helsinki, but the Dresden raid killed about 25,000 to 35,000 people and the city was almost completely destroyed.

After the war, the Allied Control Commission led by Soviet General Andrei Zhdanov came to in Helsinki. Zhdanov was perplexed by the limited damage the city had sustained.[3] The Soviet leadership thought that they had destroyed the city completely and that it was these bombings that had forced the Finns to the peace table.

Last edited:

jouni

The experience(real life) I have with Finns(women) is that they are thankless and freeloaders.

But still I cant say all are like that but need to get some positive experience.
Many Finnish woman had married to muslim men because " they treat women so well "https://instagram.com/anniuusivirta/ Many Finnish men marry Estonian or Russian women because " they treat their men so well ". I do not know how hindus treat western women. Not many examples here.

Rashna

Country flag
Europe is going to be muslim in a few hundred years. Finland will meet the same fate.... as such you guys lack the civilizational prowess of hindus who have withstood all the invasions and conversion. By claiming some far fetched ancestry to brits, finns do not become important to this world... You don't matter to anybody.
India always has and always will, that is why it is in the news. And that is also the reason you are here, but please stop making idiotic claims to fame.
This is how the world will shape up. Do you see Finland anywhere in this list? Now you know why we are ambitious and why we want to go to Mars and beyond. The reason you guys are happy is because there are very less people in your country. You will stay happy if you marry muslims and increase their population. Someday some muslim finn will say finland has asian genes. :p

Many Finnish woman had married to muslim men because " they treat women so well ". Many Finnish men marry Estonian or Russian women because " they treat their men so well ". I do not know how hindus treat western women. Not many examples here.

Last edited:

jouni

Don't know about that...Finland is part of EU which is the biggest economy in the world...

I do not want confrontation with India. I just sometimes wonder how things which are easy for much smaller countries are so difficult for India. I guess the answer is eastern mentality and corruption which makes the progress very slow.

Also your hate for muslims? Only small part of them are terrorists... Am I right that one of biggest movie stars in India is muslim? That is telling....

Rashna

Country flag
EU is a joke and don't hide behind EU.. you come here representing Finland and not EU. You my dear are in NO position to have any confrontation with India.... that you think you have a right to come here and act uppity shows your retardedness. If you don't understand "Scale" its because you have no concept of it.
It is not hatred of Muslims but your eventual reality which i have pointed out.... and better you understand this than come here and teach a 5000 year old civilization how to survive. Here in India muslims are part of this ancient civilization and the fact is the civilization overpowers any other religion over the period of time.
Yes this indian superstar is a muslim, married to a hindu woman and in a profession which is considered haram in his religion.So call him a diluted muslim, and that's the nature of Islam in India.
In finland you will be overpowered one day, wait n watch.

Don't know about that...Finland is part of EU which is the biggest economy in the world...

I do not want confrontation with India. I just sometimes wonder how things which are easy for much smaller countries are so difficult for India. I guess the answer is eastern mentality and corruption which makes the progress very slow.

Also your hate for muslims? Only small part of them are terrorists... Am I right that one of biggest movie stars in India is muslim? That is telling....

Last edited:

jouni

EU is a joke and don't hide behind EU.. you come here representing Finland and not EU. You my dear are in position to have any confrontation with India.... that you think you have a right to come here and act uppity shows your retardedness. If you don't understand "Scale" its because you have no concept of it.
It is not hatred of Muslims but your eventual reality which i have pointed out.... and better you understand this than come here and teach a 5000 year old civilization how to survive. Here in India muslims are part of this ancient civilization and the fact is the civilization overpowers any other religion over the period of time.
Yes this indian superstar is a muslim, married to a hindu woman and in a profession which is considered haram in his religion.So call him a diluted muslim, and that's the nature of Islam in India.
In finland you will be overpowered one day, wait n watch.
Ok, I admit that my way of thinking is based on Finnish view that the greatness of a country is defined by how it treat its less fortunate one's. That is why it is difficult for me to accept that a third of Indians live in poverty.

I have only lately understood the eastern way of thinking that it is the "collective greatness" which is important, and the poorest just have to accept that and try to enjoy "the greatness of India" even if they themself have nothing.

Rashna

Country flag
Your problem is that you are looking at India from your own limited prism... however India has existed for a much longer time and as a monolith.. If Indians are poor today its because they were looted and pummelled in to poverty. But that is changing again and one day in the not so distant future India will regain most of what it has been divested of.... my advice to you is stop looking at blips in the journey of a civilization that has always been at the top.

That headline is a big promise. But here it is: The economic history of the world going back to Year 1 showing the major powers' share of world GDP, from aresearch letter written by Michael Cembalest, chairman of market and investment strategy at JP Morgan.

I'm guessing that your first question, if you started scanning from the left, is:Wait, India was by far the biggest economy at the dawn of AD? Yup, India.

In Year 1, India and China were home to one-third and one-quarter of the world's population, respectively. It's hardly surprising, then, that they also commanded one-third and one-quarter of the world's economy, respectively.

Before the Industrial Revolution, there wasn't really any such thing as lasting income growth from productivity. In the thousands of years before the Industrial Revolution, civilization was stuck in the Malthusian Trap. If lots of people died, incomes tended to go up, as fewer workers benefited from a stable supply of crops. If lots of people were born, however, incomes would fall, which often led to more deaths. That explains the "trap," and it also explains why populations so closely approximated GDP around the world.

The industrial revolution(s) changed all that. Today, the U.S. accounts for 5% of the world population and 21% of its GDP. Asia (minus Japan) accounts for 60% of the world's population and 30% of its GDP.

So, one way to read the graph, very broadly speaking, is that everything to the left of 1800 is an approximation of population distribution around the world and everything to the right of 1800 is a demonstration of productivity divergences around the world -- the mastering of means of manufacturing, production and supply chains by steam, electricity, and ultimately software that concentrated, first in the West, and then spread to Japan, Russia, China, India, Brazil, and beyond.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business...he-last-2-000-years-in-1-little-graph/258676/
Ok, I admit that my way of thinking is based on Finnish view that the greatness of a country is defined by how it treat its less fortunate one's. That is why it is difficult for me to accept that a third of Indians live in poverty.

I have only lately understood the eastern way of thinking that it is the "collective greatness" which is important, and the poorest just have to accept that and try to enjoy "the greatness of India" even if they themself have nothing.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Finns are pu&&y ******s who gave their land to stalin and begged him to not invade their a&& any further.
Finland can't be compared to a great civilisation like India. Finland is nothing but a mlechh country.
Not to mention we can anytime remove finn and their race from the face of earth :dude:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles