RSS office in Kannur destroyed in bomb attack

Galaxy

Country flag
RSS office in Kannur destroyed in bomb attack

Dec 31, 2011 , Kerala

KANNUR: An RSS Karyalaya and another centre working under its control near the- Macheri AUP School at Aechur were destroyed in a country bomb attack early on Friday morning.

The first floor of the concrete building housing the RSS office was completelydestroyed in the attack.

The furnitureand other instruments kept in the office were reduced to ashes.

Two persons have been taken into custody in connection with the attack, according tothe police.

As many as fivecountry bombs were hurled at the RSS office, said local people.

The BJP-RSS leadership alleged that it was a group of CPM workers who organised the attack.

A 12-member gang who camein four motorbikes were behind the entire operation, they alleged.

Police deployment in the area has been strengthened following the incident.

RSS office in Kannur destroyed in bomb attack - southindia - Kerala - ibnlive

KS

Bye bye DFI
Things are getting out of hand in Kerala.

It remains to be seen if its the jihadis or red shirts behind the attack.

It should be noted that Kannur is a hotbed of petro-dollar funded radical movements.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Things are getting out of hand in Kerala.

It remains to be seen if its the jihadis or red shirts behind the attack.

It should be noted that Kannur is a hotbed of petro-dollar funded radical movements.
Wahhabism is slowly gripping Malabar region....especially with increasing Saudi petro dollars.
it is written in the article it was cpm workers and you are going on about jehadis :doh:

KS

Bye bye DFI
it is written in the article it was cpm workers and you are going on about jehadis :doh:
Its written in the article that BJP-RSS suspect it was CPM...not the final investigation..Now you might want to look up the meaning for the word "suspect".

Moreover Kannur and other Malabar regions becoming a breeding ground under Saudi/UAE petro dollars is true which requires urgent attention.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I hope there is no further repercussion to this incident. :tsk:

In a way, I am hoping that it was indeed the commies, and not Jehadis.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I hope there is no further repercussion to this incident. :tsk:

In a way, I am hoping that it was indeed the commies, and not Jehadis.
There is more than fair chance that it was indeed the case in this one, as violence between the CPM red shirts and RSS is there in many places.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Its written in the article that BJP-RSS suspect it was CPM...not the final investigation..Now you might want to look up the meaning for the word "suspect".

Moreover Kannur and other Malabar regions becoming a breeding ground under Saudi/UAE petro dollars is true which requires urgent attention.
you should also look it up...you have already decided culprits even before naming suspects.

Iamanidiot

One of my Syrian Christian friends told me that Hindus and Christians collectively vote CPM to screw congress

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles