Rotterdam Child Sex Abuse

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Rotherham child sex scandal resulted in 100 babies as abuse victim reveals she fell pregnant TWICE - Mirror Online

Rotherham child sex scandal resulted in 100 babies as abuse victim reveals she fell pregnant TWICE

Teenage girls raped in the Rotherham child sex abuse scandal gave birth to more than 100 babies.

Scores more children as young as 13 -miscarried or were forced to have abortions after attacks by Asian gangs on 1,400 girls.

The vulnerable youngster had an abortion at just 14 when her abuser threatened to have her killed if she gave birth to his baby.

Then he made her pregnant again just six months later – and allowed her to keep her child, but only if she became a Muslim.

This time her abuser let her keep the child – but told her she would have to become a Muslim. Jane said: "I had to eat what he did, no bacon, and he talked to me about his religion for hours. I remember telling my mum and her sobbing. We all fell out but she and my dad came round and I moved back home a month before my baby girl was born."

hundreds of Rotherham children were abused by men of Pakistani origin

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles