Rolls-Royce refuses to sell car to Mallika

Rahul92

Rolls Royce is a prestigious brand that has made its marque all over the world with its legendary cars. When it comes to selling, the iconic British brand is extremely choosy with its buyers as it cannot be owned by anyone who has the wealth to buy it. It was recently reported that the carmaker refused to sell its car to Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat.

Rolls has always had a history of being selective with its list of owners, even the car is given for test drive only to a selected few by the company. The company is believed to make a deep check on the profile of interested buyers to asses their social status and to decide if they really deserve the ownership of the highly celebrated brand.

Bollywood actors Sanjay Dutt and Amitabh Bachchan are among the few in the elite list of R-R owners in India. While Sanjay Dutt gifted a Rolls Royce Ghost to wife Manyata, Big B was gifted a Phantom by Bollywood producer-director Vindhu Vinod Chopra. Even a few Indian maharajas have owned the iconic brand. Elvis Presley, John Lennon, David Beckham and the late pop star Michael Jackson included the international list of celebs who owned it.

Currently the RR sells the Rolls Royce Ghost and Phantom through 3 showrooms across India. While the Ghost comes at a heavy price tag of Rs. 2,55,62,500, the Phantom is sold at Rs. 3,50,00,000.

Rolls Royce | Refuses | To Sell | Car | To | Bollywood Actress | Mallika Sherawat | Selective Owners | Rolls Royce Showrooms

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I think Ferrari does the same.

Blackwater

Good decision by RR, they have shown a prostitute or item girl cannot buy status.

these munni,shelia,anarkali can earn crores but can not earn status

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Male arrogance at its best here. I am sick of all ur shameless holier than though religious attitude. She should sue Rolls peace of shit Royce for every penny that god dam pompous shit car is worth.

When they can give the owner of Manikchand and every gangster in Japan, then this sort of attitude towards an independent women is deplorable.

They did the same to Osho Rajnesh and he bough 100 RRs and took hay in some of that.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
We are what we hide, we are not what we show we are.

Honest and Original, she does not lie about what she wants or what she thinks. Gets called Item girl

Hides pedophiles and hides all his real emotions under the fake name of Chasity and lies out of his teeth on what is really inside his head. Reviared by millions.

I have more respect for Malika than all these fake posers, at-least she is a real poser.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
GK, it's not about a female not being sold a car. I heard a few years ago that they and also Ferrari do a background check of the person inquiring about their cars and done sell to anyone with money. They want only very high society and probably "khandani rais" as they call it. Basically they don't want any Tom dick or Harry to drive their cara regardless of how much money they have. So it's not about individuals but about their company policy.

Yeah it's arrogance but that's how they are.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Money cant buy you class.
In your case nothing can.

In her case she is already a class apart! In a primitive society like ours she stands out and does not wish to be an hypocrite. She has gone out and tried to take what she wants Fame,Glamor, Money, Admiration all of us want all this and she had the balls and destiny to do it, why abuse her!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
GK, it's not about a female not being sold a car. I heard a few years ago that they and also Ferrari do a background check of the person inquiring about their cars and done sell to anyone with money. They want only very high society and probably "khandani rais" as they call it. Basically they don't want any Tom dick or Harry to drive their cara regardless of how much money they have. So it's not about individuals but about their company policy.

nuff said.

Blackwater

Male arrogance at its best here. I am sick of all ur shameless holier than though religious attitude. She should sue Rolls peace of shit Royce for every penny that god dam pompous shit car is worth.

When they can give the owner of Manikchand and every gangster in Japan, then this sort of attitude towards an independent women is deplorable.

They did the same to Osho Rajnesh and he bough 100 RRs and took hay in some of that.
They did with maharajah patiala too.but he put all his 19 RR to ferry garbage in patiala. after this goras apologize

but these shela ,munni, anarkali r not rajas or rani or ohsho

Mr Joie de vivre

Male arrogance?Ok but seriously in all developed countries males are being raped by the special rights given to females even in india i suppose.

Do you know that a girl can beat you and you hit back you will be arrested in the US?

I wonder if there is anything as male arrogance anymore because it serves nothing does nto even show superiority because male arrogance has been milked for all its worth and has made women superwomen in the law.

trackwhack

I agree with what you say, but she cant sue. RR has a right to decide not to sell to anyone they choose.

Ferrari does it only with their marquee models which are mostly limited production. For example the only around 400 Enzo's were made and the qualifier to buy an Enzo was that you should already be a Ferrari customer or something along those line.

Rolls Royce is pure British elitist racist crapshit. What has Mallika done that their own entertainment whores have not? The British modeling industry is the biggest pimphouse in the world. Yet you dont see their top models or designers treated that way.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Not supporting Mallika here, but rather opposing Rolls Royce's attitude: how about simply blacklisting Rolls Royce in India for profiling of the customers as a derogatory practise?

Oracle

Not supporting Mallika here, but rather opposing Rolls Royce's attitude: how about simply blacklisting Rolls Royce in India for profiling of the customers as a derogatory practise?
ROFL, why would India do that for a single person? RR have every right to sell it's car to whoever they want.

I guess RR is jealous of Mallika's horn which is better than theirs. Owner's pride, neighbour's envy!

SPIEZ

Country flag
With all that's going on in our Nation, is this really important.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If its RRs wish to sell a car to only people they choose then what if tomorrow Baskin Robins or MacDonald did the same and did not allow poor people inside to eat even if they payed? Would you accept? down with this shit car, all Europeans cars are over priced junk.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles