Rock45 Rememberance Thread

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
yes andrew ROCK was a nice person even though i had very less contact to him i have always seen him as a guiding star he has not gone he is here some where lurking around on the forum with us

Pintu

Agree with you F-14 and Andrew , he was really a nice gentleman , I had the opportunity to interact with him here in the Shoutbox , he was really a nice personality, I had never experienced that he got angered or lost his cool, you are right F-14, he never left us, he is between us , in our hearts , he is alive in his posts , giving us the inspirations, rock is still here within us I can feel it.

Regards

pyromaniac

Founding Member
Oh my god..I am having a hard time believing this....Rock was one of the first members on this site and I had the great honor of talking to him about a wide range of topics..he was a very knowledgeable and fun guy .While I might be late in mourning him, I just want to say RIP rock...you will be greatly missed by me. I am shocked by your sudden departure...but I know you are in the company of god now..RIP my friend

Pintu

Dear Rock , where you are , wherever you are my friend I wish you Happy Diwali , be happy my friend...

Regards

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Happy Diwali Rock may you be our eternal guding light

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926
JaguarWarrior Russia Ukraine conflict media thread Europe and Russia 86