Rest in peace my dear friend for you have completed your journey

Till the day we meet again rest in peace my dear friend

dedicated to rock 45

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Dear Rachel,

We, the members of the Defence Forum of India, are deeply saddened and shocked to hear about the untimely demise of Steven.

Steven's profound knowledge, sensitive attitude and gentlemanly conduct had made him extremely popular with all the members. We are truly honoured and privileged to have had him amongst our ranks.

We understand how difficult this must be for you, our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of grief. May God bless you and your family during this time and always.

All the members of
Defence Forum of India,
http://defenceforum.in
--
Condolence email on behalf of DFI sent to Rock45's family.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
May he Rest in Peace.
Too early to die,shows how short life really is:(

Pintu

What happened ??
SATA , our beloved brother Rock45 (Stevens) passed away on June 23rd this year , after he suffered a heart attack, we are deeply shocked and in state of grief for his untimely demise, his loss in unimaginable.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
May his soul rest in peace, heart felt condolences to his family members and dear ones. Rock45 was a gentleman, I remember chatting with him in the Shoutbox, he was a dearly friend of mine as of most of us here in DFI, he was also a fan of Russian Mig Fighters and was always curious to know more about them, it was my pleasure to inform him with any updates available with me about Mig fighters, but now I can feel the emptiness in my heart as he is no more available and I will not be able to inform him about any further updates, but he will always be here in the hearts and souls our members in DFI. We pray for you, we pray to the almighty that your heart rest in peace.............Amen.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Steven Zeluff
(our Beloved Rock45)

1964-2009

You may have left us, but you will truly remain in our hearts forever and ever... We will truly miss you Sir!!!

Pintu

Rock , I know you will now never answer my post, never debate with me or neither you converse with me in the shout box , because , you are in now a world , where peace prevails only and there is calmness and quite and beyond any dean of the day and regular cruel world, but you know you will be on my heart forever and till the very last day I remain in this world you will be alive in my hearts , I will never forget you my friend! Never !!!

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Dear Rock, You were a great friend, we had great conversations in the shoutbox and I loved answering your questions on the Soviet/Russian military. Rest in peace my friend.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
my friend

today i promise that i shall never leave you in the dark

today i Promise to stand by your side

in heat and cold

in high and low

i love you my friend as I do my family

no matter how far i am from you

you shall always be with me as a friend

they say that friends are the family that we choose

i am glad that i chose you for a family member

happy friendship day

Pintu

You spoke my heart F-14, Happy Friendship day be happy up there , my friend , I will never forget you my friend.

Rest in Peace.

Andrew

Keep him in your heart

Dear all,

just like you, i was honored with Steven's friendship. I met him in another forum, 3 years ago, and since then we were exchanging emails very frequently.

Steven was a very brilliant, wise and full of kindness person. I never saw any sign of arrogance in his words. Having conversations either about aviation or music or every days simple things, was a real pleasure for me.

He was also a great father. He liked talking to me about the responsibilities of fatherhood. I listened to him very carefully. I admired him alot. He was an example for me.
He was the kind of friend everybody wishes to have.

Unfortunatelly, he left for another world. I just hope he is happy there.

I pray for his family.

My friend Steven, i'll keep you in my heart.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926
JaguarWarrior Russia Ukraine conflict media thread Europe and Russia 86