Risking it all - Driving in Pakistan - World's Most Dangerous Road

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
We follow Pakistani truck drivers facing death at every turn transporting goods across mountain passes on arguably the world's most dangerous road.

Last edited by a moderator:

ganesh177

Country flag
Wow, hats off to these people, who are making a living off this dangerous business.
2 years ago i visited kashmir, and road from jammu to valley was also very short in width, and it was pretty dangerous experience for me even as i was not driving. But at least that road was a proper tar road.

Khaleed and dawwod episode was pretty funny, and i was laughing my arse off watching khaleed learning to drive under the guidance of dawood. Later i felt bad for khaleed and his life.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The difference between the Indian and Pashtun truck drivers in NWFP, is in the drug of choice, Indians take opium whereas the Pashtuns smoke hashish.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
few years back we went to Rishap a village in Kalimpong , Darjeeling. The road From Lava to Rishap was similar and very dangerous. No out-sider is allowed to drive there. If you want to go by your own car , you have to leave your car in Lava. Once the snow melts after winter only the most experienced driver of village take his car/jip to Rishap. Others then follow the marks created by tyres. Fortunately it was only few kms journey around 7 kms. So we preferred to walk...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles