Rise of neo-nazi Golden Dawn in Greece

Country flag
Great going time to kick undesirable scum out of the country.

Many are just sneaking in and breeding like rabbits.
This will probably spread to many other European countries. I doubt it will be only
Greece going down this road.

JBH22

This will probably spread to many other European countries. I doubt it will be only
Greece going down this road.
I think its high time given you have increasingly intolerant people from other region coming and imposing their medieval way of life people are just fed up.

More important not everyone are like INDIANS who adjust to any BS some people prefer to stand up and fight for their way of life :)

Country flag

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Great going time to kick undesirable scum out of the country.

Many are just sneaking in and breeding like rabbits.
It would be better if immigrants increase in the west so that society can be divided. Right wing parties must rise and crush all freedoms in the west. I applaud that Indians are out breeding english in uk :thumb: In time divide and rule will haunt the west!

It would create chaos and be beneficial to India.

JBH22

It would be better if immigrants increase in the west so that society can be divided. Right wing parties must rise and crush all freedoms in the west. I applaud that Indians are out breeding english in uk :thumb: In time divide and rule will haunt the west!

Well you know that Indians have the habit of integrating the country they immigrate to, Indians never make mafia groups or create extremist group.

Unlike our dear neighbours who want to create an uber islamic state in UK and it is them who breed like rabbits thus their rise should be counterattacked by the rise of Right wing extremist.

pmaitra

I am more concerned about the possibility that the Pakistanis are out-breeding the Indians.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
On streets of Athens, racist attacks increase

The attack came seemingly out of nowhere. As the 28-year-old Bangladeshi man dug around trash bins one recent afternoon for scrap metal, two women and a man set upon him with a knife. He screamed as he fell. Rushed to the hospital, he was treated for a gash to the back of his thigh.

Police are investigating the assault as yet another in a rising wave of extreme-right rage against foreigners as Greece sinks further into economic misery. The details vary, but the cold brutality of each attack is the same: Dark-skinned migrants confronted by thugs, attacked with knives and broken bottles, wooden bats and iron rods.

On streets of Athens, racist attacks increase - Yahoo! News

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles