Riots in UK

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
What insights do you have? Kindly share?
Insights that riots in england are not only being done by blacks or immigrants. Infact "chavs" as they are known are at the forefront and skin colour is irrelevant in this instance.

Yesterday the EDL which is primarily white since its a racist organization attacked a bus full of civilians. But you ignored everything and started throwing insults at the black community by calling them ******s and such.

Then i posted a link to a police website where they had arrested and convicted looters and not even half were black. The point of my posting the link was that your tirade against the blacks was uncalled for. But then you retreated by posting a link where a maoist was killed thereby implying that i sympathize with maoists which couldn't be further from the truth. Infact ive called for armed action against the maoists in this forum but why let mindless rhetoric get in the way ?

pmaitra

Latest discussions include shutting down Twitter and Black Berry as well as denying welfare to families with convictions. I am all for cutting off welfare, but shutting down social media is something Iran would do.

I totally second this. In fact I would be much harsher. Here is what I propose.
  • Arrest and prosecute the culprits for rioting and vandalism. The Message: There is not free lunch.
  • Arrest and prosecute their biological parents for not bringing up their children properly. The Message: Do not go sleeping around and pop babies if you cannot bring them up.
  • Remove laws against corporal punishment. Cane these brats till thery are straightened up. The Message: Spare the rod and spoil the child.
  • Punishment: Make these culprits, and their parents work for those people who properties were damaged. They will have to work, for no wage, till their total labour equals the cost of repairs plus interest, compounded every year, at a rate that is the national average. For some, especially those that have caused way too much damage, they will bound to slavery for the rest of their lives. Too bad ... you reap what you sow.
  • Only social welfare: Free basic education. No free food. No free shelter. The state must be charitable in helping the weaker sections earn skills so that they can earn a decent living, but the state must not dole out welfare and turn these people into sitting vegetables.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I totally second this. In fact I would be much harsher. Here is what I propose.
  • Arrest and prosecute the culprits for rioting and vandalism. The Message: There is not free lunch.
  • Arrest and prosecute their biological parents for not bringing up their children properly. The Message: Do not go sleeping around and pop babies if you cannot bring them up.
  • Remove laws against corporal punishment. Cane these brats till thery are straightened up. The Message: Spare the rod and spoil the child.
  • Punishment: Make these culprits, and their parents work for those people who properties were damaged. they will have to work forever, for no wage, till their total labour equals the cost of repairs plus interest, compounded every years, at a rate that is the national average. For some, especially those that have caused way too much damage, they will bound to slavery for the rest of their lives. Too bad ... you reap what you sow.
  • Only social welfare: Free basic education. No free food. No free shelter. The state must be charitable in helping the weaker sections earn skills so that they can earn a decent living, but the state must not dole out welfare and turn these people into sitting vegetables.
Parents and teachers hands are tied since one cannot slap them round the ear. One call to social services is enough to get both the parents and teachers in trouble.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Insights that riots in england are not only being done by blacks or immigrants. Infact "chavs" as they are known are at the forefront and skin colour is irrelevant in this instance.

Yesterday the EDL which is primarily white since its a racist organization attacked a bus full of civilians. But you ignored everything and started throwing insults at the black community by calling them ******s and such.

Then i posted a link to a police website where they had arrested and convicted looters and not even half were black. The point of my posting the link was that your tirade against the blacks was uncalled for. But then you retreated by posting a link where a maoist was killed thereby implying that i sympathize with maoists which couldn't be further from the truth. Infact ive called for armed action against the maoists in this forum but why let mindless rhetoric get in the way ?
Read my earlier comment, I have clearly said if Whites are involved show them no mercy!! :)

P.S: ******s or Whites whosoever attack our establishments show no mercy! Period.

pmaitra

Parents and teachers hands are tied since one cannot slap them round the ear. One call to social services is enough to get both the parents and teachers in trouble.
That is exactly why I said, "Remove laws against corporal punishment."

Cane is the only thing that works at times.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
That is exactly why I said, "Remove laws against corporal punishment."

Cane is the only thing that works at times.
There too many self proclaimed "intellectuals" who will not allow that law to be amended.

In there eyes parents must earn the respect of there children. What they do not know is that children are not rational beings and if not checked will go astray.

When i was school we used to be scared of our teachers and used to get the cane every now and then but these days goto any school in delhi (likes of dps,modern etc) and you'll see how students treat teachers and aren't at all scared of them. Luckily in India none can challenge parents right unless its excessive.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Read my earlier comment, I have clearly said if Whites are involved show them no mercy!! :)

P.S: ******s or Whites whosoever attack our establishments show no mercy! Period.
"f&kin Chop their heads off and display on a spear" a little too excessive ? :)

pmaitra

There too many self proclaimed "intellectuals" who will not allow that law to be amended.

In there eyes parents must earn the respect of there children. What they do not know is that children are not rational beings and if not checked will go astray.

When i was school we used to be scared of our teachers and used to get the cane every now and then but these days goto any school in delhi (likes of dps,modern etc) and you'll see how students treat teachers and aren't at all scared of them. Luckily in India none can challenge parents right unless its excessive.
It's a very shoddy state of affairs, especially in developed countries.

I was caned too, and quite often. I am glad because that helped me be more disciplined.

Humans must be treated like humans, but they need to behave like humans first, not merely like an animal with a scientific name homo sapiens. I would cane any student who acts over-smart, and while I am at it, should there be protestations from these so called individuals, I will cane them too till they come to their senses.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Who are you guys to say remove corporal punishment, when clearly Britain has better Law and Order than India,why cant you learn rather than just being a primitive animal head?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
It's a very shoddy state of affairs, especially in developed countries.

I was caned too, and quite often. I am glad because that helped me be more disciplined.

Humans must be treated like humans, but they need to behave like humans first, not merely like an animal with a scientific name homo sapiens. I would cane any student who acts over-smart, and while I am at it, should there be protestations from these so called individuals, I will cane them too till they come to their senses.
I think there needs to be a balance like only the headmaster having the right to cane. Sometimes teachers get excessive when it comes to "physical punishment" and cause permanent damage to the child.

These laws were made while only considering the rare extreme cases where the teacher dishes out excessive punishment. Since every teacher can't be monitored i suggest only few people be allowed to cane students in school like headteacher, principle etc.

Parents should obviously be allowed but the counter argument will be "Baby P". Google it...not for the faint hearted.

Treated like a dog, used as a punchbag: The life and death of a baby boy called 'Smiley' | Mail Online

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Maybe not, but they will increase the conviction rate.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
"f&kin Chop their heads off and display on a spear" a little too excessive ? :)
Atleast, I dint kill three youths in broad day light or looted shops of poor Asians! ;)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles