Riots in Hyderabad

KS

Bye bye DFI
I too hear tales about North India that Thakurs practice honour from raping women of lower castes and Brahmins still practice discrimination.I also hear that dalits are flogged to death by brahmins regularly .Even my friends who worked in north India told me the same.Should I believe all that?

Go get a life
What has your post got to do with his...I'm from south...souther than you...and I can attest to his statement.

Many of those daccanis live in a mental delusion of a Nizam's Hyderabad and not Indian hyderabad.

RSS/VHP cow piss drinking Hindu terrorists fighting with MIM wife beating Muslim terrorists.All of them should be executed.
There is no equal equal here. The primary communal thugs in Hyderabad are the MIM..everything else is just a reaction to their thuggery.

If Telengana comes these thugs will be shown their proper place.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys I have question, why do we react to something which might have been done purposely by some maniacs who do not want INDIA to be a peaceful republic?
Maintain peace by not provoking any side as it is only benefiting the guy who wants us to be apart so as to achieve his goal of creating loss of public property and many innocent lives and also breaking apart the whole of INDIA.
:dude: As i said, just because you close your eyes does not mean the problem will cease to exist:sad:

_sid_

Tihar Jail
Banned
हाहा!! मेरे प्रिय हिन्दुओं, और बनालो Secularism के नाम पर New Dimensions of Society| तैयार हो जाओ भाई-बंधुओं 2040 में मुस्लिम Population बहुतायत में होगी तब साम्प्रदायिकता फलेगी और दंगे होंगे हर प्रान्त हर गाँव हर शहर में| तब तक के लिए बरखा दत्त, सागरिका, अर्नब व् कांग्रेस से 'How to be Secular' सीखते रहो||
जय हिंद
सिद्धार्थ राव

[MOD Edit: I would have done it myself, but Google/Babelfish translator is making drivel out of it. Can you please post a translation in English so that everyone can understand? Thanks!]

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Keep spouting nonsense. Even at current growth rate, Muslim population by 2050 is expected to be 18%. I don't know about your math, but my math tells me that is not majority.

You are here with an agenda. An a devious one at that.

sob

Mod
Country flag
E
हाहा!! मेरे प्रिय हिन्दुओं, और बनालो Secularism के नाम पर New Dimensions of Society| तैयार हो जाओ भाई-बंधुओं 2040 में मुस्लिम Population बहुतायत में होगी तब साम्प्रदायिकता फलेगी और दंगे होंगे हर प्रान्त हर गाँव हर शहर में| तब तक के लिए बरखा दत्त, सागरिका, अर्नब व् कांग्रेस से 'How to be Secular' सीखते रहो||
जय हिंद
सिद्धार्थ राव

[MOD Edit: I would have done it myself, but Google/Babelfish translator is making drivel out of it. Can you please post a translation in English so that everyone can understand? Thanks!]
siddarth cut this shit. These kind of posts do not reflect well. You can do much better than putting such illogical statements.

pmaitra

I see this as fear-mongering.

Similar propaganda happened in Germany against the Jews to shape public opinion for years till the Nazis started gassing the Jews.

pmaitra

जय हिंद
सिद्धार्थ राव

Since you won't do it, I am doing it, using Babylon translator:

screaming हाहा My dear Hindus, and in the name of secularism बनालो new dimensions of society. You may be prepared in 2040 brothers and brothers Muslim population in abundance communalism will फलेगी every province and every village will be riots in every city. For till अर्नब बरखा Dutt, सागरिका, with the Congress as 'secular'; learn how to relax|| Jai Hind turned Rao
Link: Hindi to English Translation

P.S.: If you find it funny, do not hesitate to Laugh-Out-Loud! I am laughing. :rofl:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Research carried out on population growth of Muslims in India says that it will be between 320-350 million at the end of the century. AT THE END OF THE CENTURY. Hindu population is 800 million odd right now. Even using today's Hindu population and using Muslim population at the end of the century, 320/820 is still not majority. Off course over 90 years, Hindu population will grow as well.

All this fear mongering and throwing of all kinds of numbers is for illiterate gullible people. Sadly even educated class are either fools or purposely accepting such shit. Sing thrown at them.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I see this as fear-mongering.

Similar propaganda happened in Germany against the Jews to shape public opinion for years till the Nazis started gassing the Jews.
Totally out of place analogy.

pankaj nema

Country flag
If Muslims feel that by increasing their population numbers they are going to be in
a better bargaining / leverage position they are terribly mistaken

OTOH SO far The Increasing Number of Muslims has not yet become a POLITICAL issue
for the Hindus

When it does Hindus will unite and retaliate
But Muslims should be sure that they will Not be allowed more space in the
power structure

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
This numbers game is the creation of retards like Sid.

People need to feed their families.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
If Muslims feel that by increasing their population numbers they are going to be in
a better bargaining / leverage position they are terribly mistaken

OTOH SO far The Increasing Number of Muslims has not yet become a POLITICAL issue
for the Hindus

When it does Hindus will unite and retaliate
But Muslims should be sure that they will Not be allowed more space in the
power structure
aren't you a Jain ? thou shalt not kill

And the muslim population growth is high, but the hindu population growth is not far behind.

The population of India at the time of independence is equivalent to the population of UP today (give or take a few crores). If both of you breed like the way you are breeding, nature will whoop your ass. just saying.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Muslim leaders in India especially the Clergy types ie those belonging to AIMPLB ;
The Jama Masjid head etc ALREADY CLAIM that Indian Muslims are already MORE in number than
what is revealed by the census authorities

They ALSO claim that this is done in order to prevent Muslims from DEMANDING more power
and space

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
OK guys shocking news-

1. The reports are a fag- there was no communal violence in Hyderabad. All were fear mongering by RSS.

2. The thing that Whenever Muslims are in a Majority- the Hindus are affected there, is a fag- we have two cases in Point- Hyderabad and Jammu and Kashmir- where the Muslims have upheld the sacred fabric of the society.

3. Also, people here are just saying that the Muslims wont become Majority and so no worries. Really? thats what you can come up with? I thought you guys will say even if they become majority - there wont be any problem(which would have meant you are really secular). But you dont have guts to say that even? Do i have to take it that even you people dont believe that A Majority Muslim Nation is any good for Non- Muslims?:pound:

4. This is the best- No muslim in India has any soft corner for seperatists and Fundamentalists- Every one with the same mentality is either an alien or a Puki Muslim living in disguise in India. I mean SIMI and IM are all Puki Muslims and Indian muslims have nothing to do with them.

5. while it is true that no one trusts the Muslims to become Majority-Fvk even the Seculars dont seem to trust it, it is the fault of the Hindus-evil bunch of Pagans and Kaffirs:heh:, they are- Misunderstanding the Mullah's statements and the Organisations like SIMI/IM etc. These bunch of Kaffirs fail to see that these organisations are existing to uphold the secular fabric of the Society and their intentions are purely to see to the welfare of these Kaffirs:sad:

So am I correct on all accounts Thou Seculars?:eyebrows:

Last edited:

pmaitra

I keep seeing so any 'statistical estimates' about demographic change in India. Where is the basis or what are the sources? How is one supposed to ascertain that those are not made up stories to spread fear among the people? Moreover, if the census data is incorrect or fudged, what reason should one have to trust alternative sources more or what reason should one have to believe that the alternate sources are not fudged?

So at the end of the day, we are all speculating.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
When growing up in Bharatvarsh and living outside the Defense personal quarters, I did observe hatred among various ethnic communities and after we moved into Defense quarters all the hatred was thing of past. Since we were fortunate enough to live over twelve cities from North to South and East to West it helped us learn to tolerate our fellow human beings regardless of their religion or ethnicity or linguistic affiliation. I have also lived in Begumpet area of Secunderabad and it hurts to learn these kind of acts are still part of life for some losers in the society who rather than making positive contribution start anti social acts.

I am of the opinion that Government should consider making service in Defense Forces mandatory so that citizens of the nation can learn how to live with each other peacefully.

KS

Bye bye DFI
So at the end of the day, we are all speculating.
I could think of a quote - Better be safe than sorry.

The tolerance,secularism we all are in love, head over heels, have only a chance in a country which is Indic majority. So I prefer, rather want, India the way it is. Not otherwise.

And I fear if there is any demographic change (increase in Semitic %) it is not good for the stability of the country.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I could think of a quote - Better be safe than sorry.

The tolerance,secularism we all are in love, head over heels, have only a chance in a country which is Indic majority. So I prefer, rather want, India the way it is. Not otherwise.

And I fear if there is any demographic change (increase in Semitic %) it is not good for the stability of the country.
The percentage is not going to change drastically and everything else is fear and hate mongering.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles