Riots in Hyderabad

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Oh no how Modi and Communal hindoos in Gujarat killed 1 million Minorities in 2002.Don't we read this every day.
You better check the title of the thread.

And for the above comment refer it to those concerned with that write-up.

ejazr

Ambassador
No idol broken afaik, the "spark" as being reported on PTI news wire service is meat and bones found outside a Hindu Temple entrance in Kurmaguda . I believe one of the youtube videos is of the Kurmaguda area

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
As per ejaz's post, someone kept meat and bones near the temple. If true, clear mischief mongering.

This happens quite a lot. Sometime back in bangalore clashes started when allegedly pig carcass was placed near a mosque.

People need a reason to fight.

Iamanidiot

No idol broken afaik, the "spark" as being reported on PTI news wire service is meat and bones found outside a Hindu Temple entrance in Kurmaguda . I believe one of the youtube videos is of the Kurmaguda area
I can think of two reasons to divert attention
1)Telangana nuisance by congress Mp's

2)Jagans arrest

Riots in Hyd are always engineered to meet the ends of Hindus

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So you don't know the meaning of descration.
You can be a candidate of congress party top post if you try.
:doh:

meat outside temple entrance = desecration

why are you making assumptions on your own ???

Iamanidiot

As per ejaz's post, someone kept meat and bones near the temple. If true, clear mischief mongering.

This happens quite a lot. Sometime back in bangalore clashes started when allegedly pig carcass was placed near a mosque.

People need a reason to fight.
Yusuf If Iam a MLA and want to polarize votes just place a carcass at a mosque or Temple.The morons will vote to me

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Or you are pretending to act dumb. Let's leave the conversation here. Wait for more news.
your only one in this thread claiming idol was broken without any source.

yes agreed...lets wait for more news :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Deviating from topic, are we?

Accusing entire state or region for religious agenda?
you are right mate. this is obviously some pakustanis at work. they are damaging the suckular fabric of India by infiltrating india and causing problems:rotflmao:. also hindus have been paid up by RSS to create communal riots in Hyderabad. Also MIM is a RSS paid agent:rotflmao::pound:

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
youbare right mate. this is obviously some pakustanis at work. they are damaging th suckular fabric of India by infiltrating india and causind problems:rotflmao:. also hindus have been paid up by RSS to create communal riots in Hyderabad. Also MIMus a RSS paid agent:rotflmao::pound:
You people yourself bring up RSS in every topic without any reason.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
me thinks it is the RSS/BJP combo which left the meat outside the temple to create divide among the population of Hyderabad. :hmm::notsure::troll:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
i was waiting for the uNDTV and times now to report this for the past four-five hours but no news yet:rock:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles