Rio Olympics 2016 and Indian performance

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rishivashista13, Aug 6, 2016.

1. tsunami

tsunami Regular Member

Great game by her. Obviously her opponent was top player in the world. But she fought bravely till the end.

2. rishivashista13

rishivashista13 Regular Member

अभी शायद इसकी CBI जांच होगी , तब सच सामने आ जाना चाहिए ।
    वैसे नरसिंह is not a rookie player , he is honest , hardworking , dedicated and experienced sportsman .
    Recently he won medal in world championship , अभी वो अपने सबसे अच्छे form में था ।
    कोई कारण नहीं नज़र आता की नरसिंह खुद जानकर dope करेगा ।
    भई मुझे तो भरोसा है नरसिंह पे ।

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

indiatester likes this.
  3. rishivashista13

rishivashista13 Regular Member

So , that's over .
    India with 1 silver and 1 bronze places 67 in medal telly .

Next Olympics in Tokyo .
    Work hard and win Tokyo .......

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

Ancient Indian likes this.
  4. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

Problems with imposing a narrative even when the player is saying otherwise.

[​IMG]

sayareakd and indiatester like this.
  5. ezsasa

One of the takeaways from Sindhu & Gopi's press conference is that he made players sing national anthem before the game.

Just feels right, and it is already known that twice a week all players at the academy sing national anthem together.

6. ezsasa

12 crore and counting is not a bad return for Sindhu. Brand endorsements are not even counted yet..

Good for her....

Even Carolina may not be getting this much, as it is Spanish economy is in a bad shape.

indiatester likes this.
  7. salute

salute Senior Member Senior Member

......................................................................................

8. curryman

curryman Regular Member

After such a terrible performance, why aren't people questioning the need for India having a sports ministry? I mean what exactly are they doing for the betterment of sport in the country?

9. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Ok so saw the terrible news that a marathon runner got collapsed since she could not get enough water/fuel.She somehow managed to finish race and fainted for 3 hours.Many bottles of Glucose and Sodium was given to her and somehow she got alive again.

Sports Authority flatly DENIED by saying that she didn't ask for water etc.What the hell is BJP gonna do to punish whoever was responsible? This is a reason we get no medals in Olympics.

BJP neta(Vijay Goel) went to RIO to created nuisance and got written complaint by RIO officials. BJP needs to sack everyone involved including their Ministers and the USELESS sports officials involved in this.All involved should be made to run 10 kms without water.They wasted our taxpayers money on their JUNKETS. I wish I could BITCHSLAP this Ajay Goel and likewise for wasting my tax money. :gtfo:

Marathon Runner OP Jaisha Fainted At The Finish Line After Indian Officials Failed To Provide Her Water

[​IMG]

@pmaitra : I am openly bashing BJP netas unlike you who BLINDLY supports a specific party.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy
    @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu

brational and Srinivas_K like this.
  10. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

Government ( State level ) sport infrastructure and people manning them are poor and egoistic respectively, They play with player`s carriers all the time ..

I have been in private as well as Government shooting institutions and know to talk abt this ..

===================

Infrastructure is really low grade, Not at all comparable with international standards ..

11. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

I don't want to discuss politics in this thread. Responded here: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/chit-chat-thread.4046/page-555#post-1195961

12. rishabh

rishabh New Member

Attached Files:

13. Subbu

Subbu Regular Member

What is Olympic champion ? at-least enlighten yourself with proper terminology while writing something.

14. Kunal Biswas

No moral support, No medical support ..

15. Kunal Biswas

National record holder OP Jaisha collapsed after completing her 42 kilometre run at the Olympic Games in Rio. Speaking to TIMES NOW, she revisits her ordeal, stating Indian officials were not present at the water stations to offer her a bottle of water.

Jaisha narrates she is lucky to have survived the run after being unconscious for close to three hours without being attended to.

Jaisha's condition is an example of the apathy that Indian athletes face due to negligence and errors of a few bureaucrats who hog the limelight using the athletes as a demo.

On THE NEWSHOUR, we ask, does Jaisha's story expose the plight of Indian sports?

16. IBSA

IBSA Senior Member Senior Member

I heard an Indian athletic was detected with zika virus when arrived in India.

Well, my regrets about this. It would be better if the american goalkepeer Hope Solo had catched after her statements on Brazil, or the swimmer Ryan Lochte after he lied for Brazilian police.

Zika: Brazilian biological weapon! :devil:

17. Kunal Biswas

She was even announced she was dead by her coach ..

===============

We are bashing ours authorities not yours, Our Athletics were fine ..

18. ezsasa

It has been confirmed that the athlete was having H1N1 not ZIKA.
    I Liked what was done to that american goal keeper, shouting 'ZIKA' by the whole stadium every time she touched the ball.

And looks like Ryan Lochte has been punished, the guy lost all his endorsements in two days..

19. ezsasa

Probably her heart rate dropped because she was put in ice bath immediately, cold skin and very faint heart beat would scare the shit out of anybody especially in such a tense situation.
    For now i am of the opinion, that the coach is the weak link in this whole episode.

20. IBSA

IBSA Senior Member Senior Member

That was the minimum that she deserved. And the zika's shouts had effect with USA elimination. :bounce:

Before the zika virus appeared, we have already the word 'zica' in people's vocabulary, which means like 'bad luck', when the things arent going right. And 'zicado' he who are with 'zica', living a bad phase. So when zika virus arise, the people did many jokes with it. Hope Solo wanted to damage Brazil's world image due to zika and she was 'zicked' by the Brazilians fans.:devil:

About Ryan Lochte, he dont was punished truely, for sponsors arent law's agents. If it were a Brazilian or another nationality lying to American police, he likely will be jailed for some time. Lochte should be extradited to Brazil and pay by what he did. But with this current coupist gov, I think they will not annoy their American bosses.:mad2: