REQUEST for every DFI members

happy

Ideal plan is not in nations interest.

Again, nation first then the rest. That was indeed an answer but sorry, i don't endorse that.

If everybody votes of independent candidates and they are elected if at all, who will form the govt? Everyone wants to be a PM! total Chaos :tsk:
With all due respect, I think there is a lot of narrow mindedness and insecurity.

Do you think just Modi and his views can control all the BJP/RSS cadres ??? Absolutely not !!!!!

After all, Modi is just a pawn in RSS grand strategy.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Saar,

Did I ever mention about kicking out Muslims from this country? Why did you bring that topic here? I know you hate RSS but still I have no clue :noidea:
This means that we have divergent views on what is in our nation's interest (based on our selfish or selfless interests).

==

What I meant about "Nation's interest" is I do not support the theory of Mohalla first and Country next.
I have no idea what do you mean by this. I am guessing its an attack on AAP.

Kejriwal is pro-decentralization. @Yusuf will be able to explain better.

==

Modi/BJP always asserted one nation theory and I support his views.
Has this something to do with Akhand Bharat ? Then I don't support it but not a dealbreaker.

===

I didn't say anything about banning independent candidates in the first place however, I wouldn't vote for them in general elections.
Because its according to you, not in nation's interest. However, why would the Constitution allow something which is not in nation's interest ?

===

Thanks for letting me know that, i didnt know that, we are/were republic :sarcastic:
In a Republic, minority views are respected.

Last edited by a moderator:

arya

Country flag
With all due respect, I think there is a lot of narrow mindedness and insecurity.

Do you think just Modi and his views can control all the BJP/RSS cadres ??? Absolutely not !!!!!

well sir i cant help you if you have insecurity in your mind .

india is for every one .

arya

Country flag
In a Republic, minority views are respected.
well muslim are not minority we have other religious . do you know what is Muslim growth rate in India,

well i think in world level hindus are in minority . pls let me know why bjp candidate win in gurat Muslim populated area while congress leader lost .

they want bright future , not just vote bank politics

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
well muslim are not minority we have other religious . do you know what is Muslim growth rate in India,

well i think in world level hindus are in minority . pls let me know why bjp candidate win in gurat Muslim populated area while congress leader lost .

Minority just doesn't mean religious based in context of a republic.

arya

Country flag
Minority just doesn't mean religious based in context of a republic.
then what ceo of aap were doing with mr sibal .

singh aap is a photocopy of congress

happy

well sir i cant help you if you have insecurity in your mind .

india is for every one .
Yes, I do have insecurity in my mind regarding BJP and RSS. AKHANDA BHARAT multiplies that !!!

Neither Modi nor anyone of you have assuaged my apprehensions.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
then what ceo of aap were doing with mr sibal .

singh aap is a photocopy of congress
Same thing he was doing with Vijender Gupta, Delhi BJP President.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Party member's view are irrelevant here. What matters is the opinion of independent voters.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

I don't think so, the same charges can be made against Congress for keeping silence on hardcore Islamists and cheap Christian missionary tactics and blaming them that they are trying to change/convert all the Hindus for vote bank and money. But such rhetoric are out dated now, what we should take care while voting is development/performance/governance and BJP/Modi have well performed in that. However you can disagree with me.

happy

I don't think so, the same charges can be made against Congress for keeping silence on hardcore Islamists and cheap Christian missionary tactics and blaming them that they are trying to change/convert all the Hindus for vote bank and money. But such rhetoric are out dated now, what we should take care while voting is development/performance/governance and BJP/Modi have well performed in that. However you can disagree with me.
Agreed. My point being that Modi alone cannot change India because he himself is subservient to other ideologies and practices.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We are a Republic btw.

So?:confused:

For fellow DFItes, information for the day:

China is a republic too , both in practice and theory:truestory:

Republic just means the head of the state is non-heriditary..

Even Switzerland(which has a semi direct democracy) is a Republic....

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

What an Ironic Comment!!

Of course, Christians and Muslims voting for Chrisitan and Muslim parties/allied parties for the sake of Religion is not narrow mindedness at all :rolleyes:

Its wrong only when Hindus do it:truestory:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Good luck convincing minorities to vote for development and not for their religion:thumb:

Oh, you evil Hindu should not take your religion into consideration at all when voting:sarc:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes, I do have insecurity in my mind regarding BJP and RSS. AKHANDA BHARAT multiplies that !!!

Neither Modi nor anyone of you have assuaged my apprehensions.
Same reciprocal logic dictates that Hindus should be insecure about Minority appeasing parties like CONs, AAPs, and the lot for lots of practical and historical reasons. Yet, somehow Hindus dont seem to care about religion when voting(probably has something to do with them lacking self respect).

Minorities crying foul about identity politics is the biggest hypocrisy there can be in India

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Muslims and Hindus are two separate nations, Muslims of India have different customs, beliefs, heroes, history etc. If Muslims don't live in India then India can truly excel and no more need for appeasement politics or Islamic terror.
Do you really believe in this ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles