REQUEST for every DFI members

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
yes in 2009 she did her job by voting but i dont know ,how she told you that she voted for congress . this was just a symbol.

well 2014 is not for local leader 2014 is for indian prime minister , cant you see how badly we affected by current govt ..

2014 will give future leader . vote for your next pm not for local leader , rest your wish
Absolutely not.

India doesn't have the presidential system.

For eg. MMS has never fought an election. He is a nominated RS member.

arya

Country flag
For me, voting to uncontrolled anarchism with no policy, no experience, and less qualification in the name of change (AAP) is not an option.

I'll vote for Modi in the favor of stable reliable governance with nationalistic policies. (and to make it clear I am not a member of BJP or any of its organisation, just a voter)
thats your personal wish , i will also vote for him , i mean for my nation .

arya

Country flag
Absolutely not.

India doesn't have the presidential system.

For eg. MMS has never fought an election. He is a nominated RS member.
and result you can see ..

how i can accpet your defination as told by congress .

2014 election and all loksabha election is for pm post .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
and result you can see ..

how i can accpet your defination as told by congress .

2014 election and all loksabha election is for pm post .
MMS is PM and belongs to RAjya Sabha.:lol:

arya

Country flag
How is RSS planning to make "Constitution" stronger ?

==

I didn't know the richest state of India was full of Naxals. :laugh:
dont crack joke the richest state want free everything , water, electricity,24*7 power supply. delhi is capital of india and nothing more .

well i dont want to distrub that thread . this thread is a request for voting , so pls we can talk on other thread

happy

Guys, if you think Modi will change India, good for you. But beware, in your zeal to make Modi as PM, you might be electing a local goon to the Parliament. Voters should forget the national picture and instead focus on the local candidate's merits and demerits.

Remember, if each elected representative is worthy of honour, it wont be difficult to get the most worthy man as the Leader !!

arya

Country flag
Guys, if you think Modi will change India, good for you. But beware, in your zeal to make Modi as PM, you might be electing a local goon to the Parliament. Voters should forget the national picture and instead focus on the local candidate's merits and demerits.

Remember, if each elected representative is worthy of honour, it wont be difficult to get the most worthy man as the Leader !!

well we are living in india states are 2nd, your logic is state are first , well for state election i am agree with your points .

for loksabha election, we vote for pm post , and yes we should give our vote for nation future not local matter .

loksabha election is not local election, we should consider nation first rest other thing behind

kseeker

Retired

So what options would you propose?

Vote for CONparty? - :puke: yuk

Vote for AAP? - I don't endorse their manifesto!

Vote for third front? - BSP, SP, commies and their likes? Never in my life time!

Vote for independent candidate? - instead of that I will enjoy my holiday on voting day :D

Vote for BJP? - Yes, because of obvious reasons (you know that already, right? ;)) and for development!

happy

well we are living in india states are 2nd, your logic is state are first , well for state election i am agree with your points .

for loksabha election, we vote for pm post , and yes we should give our vote for nation future not local matter .

loksabha election is not local election, we should consider nation first rest other thing behind
That is a flawed opinion. Consider this, Moily is a minister who is allegedly in cahoots with RIL over KG Basin Gas. He was a MP before he became a minister.

A leader / representative is the same whether in politics or military !! I believe that, if the local MP is a worthful candidate, then he will better represent the peoples problems and will stake his reputation on bettering his reputation from election to election.

happy

So what options would you propose?

Vote for CONparty? - :puke: yuk

Vote for AAP? - I don't endorse their manifesto!

Vote for third front? - BSP, SP, commies and their likes? Never in my life time!

Vote for independent candidate? - instead of that I will enjoy my holiday on voting day :D

Vote for BJP? - Yes, because of obvious reasons (you know that already, right? ;)) and for development!
I have already said the ideal plan....

Voters should forget the national picture and instead focus on the local candidate's merits and demerits.

I think it best answers your dilemma.

BTW, what is the harm if everybody vote for independent candidates ?? Perhaps there is some reason which I am oblivious of ??

kseeker

Retired
I have already said the ideal plan....
Ideal plan is not in nations interest.

I think it best answers your dilemma.
Again, nation first then the rest. That was indeed an answer but sorry, i don't endorse that.

BTW, what is the harm if everybody vote for independent candidates ?? Perhaps there is some reason which I am oblivious of ??
If everybody votes of independent candidates and they are elected if at all, who will form the govt? Everyone wants to be a PM! total Chaos :tsk:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I deal plan is not in nations interest.
What do you mean by nation's interest ?

I believe it is in nation's interests, to kick out all muslims. Do you agree ?

Muslims and Hindus are two separate nations, Muslims of India have different customs, beliefs, heroes, history etc. If Muslims don't live in India then India can truly excel and no more need for appeasement politics or Islamic terror.

===

Again, nation first then the rest.
How and why ?

===
If everybody votes of independent candidates and they are elected if at all, who will form the govt? Everyone wants to be a PM! total Chaos :tsk:
Then ban independent candidates ?

===

We are a Republic btw.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
dont crack joke the richest state want free everything , water, electricity,24*7 power supply. delhi is capital of india and nothing more .

well i dont want to distrub that thread . this thread is a request for voting , so pls we can talk on other thread
I don't want free water. I don't mind if "lifeline" water is provided free of cost.
I don't want free electricity. I do mind paying 8 rs/unit electricity, when American, Arabs and Chinese pay less than that.

arya

Country flag
I don't want free water. I don't mind if "lifeline" water is provided free of cost.
I don't want free electricity. I do mind paying 8 rs/unit electricity, when American, Arabs and Chinese pay less than that.
no one is talking about you , i am talking about your richest state , aap got votes for free things .

well in my view they are the worst i have seen till now i am not saying to you adopt my view , but i am not supporting them .

have you seen what president of India talked about

kseeker

Retired
What do you mean by nation's interest ?

I believe it is in nation's interests, to kick out all muslims. Do you agree ?

Muslims and Hindus are two separate nations, Muslims of India have different customs, beliefs, heroes, history etc. If Muslims don't live in India then India can truly excel and no more need for appeasement politics or Islamic terror.
Saar,

Did I ever mention about kicking out Muslims from this country? Why did you bring that topic here? I know you hate RSS but still I have no clue :noidea:

What I meant about "Nation's interest" is I do not support the theory of Mohalla first and Country next.

How and why ?

Modi/BJP always asserted one nation theory and I support his views.

Then ban independent candidates ?
I didn't say anything about banning independent candidates in the first place however, I wouldn't vote for them in general elections.

We are a Republic btw.
Thanks for letting me know that, i didnt know that, we are/were republic :sarcastic:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
no one is talking about you , i am talking about your richest state , aap got votes for free things .

An overwhelming numbers voted for AAP NOT because of free things. If you have evidence to the contrary, please show it.

==
well in my view they are the worst i have seen till now i am not saying to you adopt my view , but i am not supporting them .
They are absolutely the worst. And you are entitled to your opinion.

==
have you seen what president of India talked about
Pranabda, the ex-FM of India ? :lol:

arya

Country flag
well for loksabha election we should consider naiton in mind rest other things behind .

arya

Country flag
An overwhelming numbers voted for AAP NOT because of free things. If you have evidence to the contrary, please show it.

==

They are absolutely the worst. And you are entitled to your opinion.

==

Pranabda, the ex-FM of India ? :lol:
just one video rest you can see on youtube , well how can you run from aap statement .

well cannot think what willll happen in summer days while delhi not getting water in winters

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles