Republic Day Tribute............(VIDEO)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
That is what i have done mate... The first slide says "Indian Republic day is about...." then "Majestic, Honor, Unity, Strength". Off course adding majestic is the only grammatical mistake but the others fall in line.
free macha lite theesko...

Man, this two steps from Hell is awesome...
One of the top comments on the YTube page...

"My girlfriend told me that this song is gay!
I broke up with her.
Nah, just kidding.
She´s dead :) "

PS: sorry for OT

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
free macha lite theesko...

Man, this two steps from Hell is awesome...
One of the top comments on the YTube page...

"My girlfriend told me that this song is gay!
I broke up with her.
Nah, just kidding.
She´s dead :) "

PS: sorry for OT
Ya they are awesome...definitely candy for the adrenaline gland.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Kunal why do you say it not right about religion? Unless you tell people wont know and they will take their freedom for granted.
Where i am and people around me look it as a bit odd, We know why to mention it as we come to know today only ?

We are united and strong, Except there are few attention whores :D

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Where i am and people around me look it as a bit odd, We know why to mention it as we come to know today only ?

We are united and strong, Except there are few attention whores :D
Unless we keep repeating people will forget and someone else with a louder voice will win people to their idea and the idea of india will lose. Do you think the kids in Kashmir would have ever thought that they are under occupation unless some separatists in the mosque told them and convinced them? If the mosques said India was good and they are protecting us they would have joined the army not fight against it.

Everything depends on what we teach people, we are all programmed dont forget that.

Untill we tell ourside they really do not know, think of it as an Add for india! :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Everything depends on what we teach people, we are all programmed dont forget that.

Untill we tell ourside they really do not know, think of it as an Add for india! :D
Now you have started to use your brain :che:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Jake is correct, "majestic" is an adjective so it is used incorrectly. Correct word to use would be "majesty", a noun. So the line would go "It is about... Majesty, Unity, Strength...".

However I think you did a great job with the video and the minor errors do not take away from it. English is a stupid language anyway.

jackhammer2

Country flag
I liked the video (such kind of stuff makes me more patriot)

and I also liked that royal entry of our President (BTW my 1st post)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles