Religious Demographics in India

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by SHURIDH, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

@lurkerBbaba

I have not called them common prisoners or mughal almighty prisoners, i have called them prisoners as that is all we know about them.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  2. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

It is not about brahmanism but simply about need for verifying some of the " facts" passed down the throat of our brothers.

3. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

@KurkerBbaba

I am not able to edit my posts which must be taken care of as my errors can be used to misunderstand my original position.

4. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

I am not a Brahmin :dude:

5. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

Did I call you one? Right now we are trying to verify a claim made by one of members and that is all. I can see that they need time.

6. Mad Indian

Good.

Now thats done, what the hell is this?

dint you say you are NOT a Brahmin in another thread? Dishonesty huh??:dude:

7. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

That is from another thread unrelated to discussion taking place right now.

8. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

@MadIndian

Any relevance to our topic? I repeat i am not a brahmin for your information though.

9. Mad Indian

But you claimed you are not dishonest right here in this thread. Not that I am complaining about your work, I DETEST left libtards. As I said, do continue your work. Its interesting :becky:

Nothing, just noting the consistency of what you write so as to know the importance i should give to the content of your posts. Anyway carry on...

But I love the way Sikhs think- how they protected the Hindus from Muslims - Funny enough, they sided with Brits during the 1857 revolt ;)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  10. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

You imagining me left libtards? I am the most extreme right wing member of this forum. if you read my posts, you will realize this.

Unfortunately, you are not understanding my difficulties.

11. Mad Indian

Well join the tribe:hug:. Other than that stupid racist theory of yours, I guess you are OK. But lets see.

You have no idea how well I understand . For instance so far I have had SEVEN successful infractions :truestory:

Das ka das likes this.
  12. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

@MadIndian

This is democracy and anyone can say anything particularly if he happens to be in favour of ruling establishment.

As for second line, I agree with your assessment .

13. Mad Indian

Meaning :confused:

14. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

I have withdrawn that theory officially. And yes I am quite OK when it comes to history and politics but my brother calls me as mixture of pebbles and gems and may be my posts are fitting his description.

I see.

15. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

Look when people are saying what pleases their masters, it is very hard to convince them and i was merely pointing it out. That is what i am seeing here( ofcourse not you) as people with different opinions are simply not tolerated.

Das ka das likes this.
  16. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

Interesting, and very impressive indeed.

Now, what is your "primary source" for claiming that the KoBras are merely brahmins from the area around Afghanistan?

17. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

Migrations of communities depend on many factors and mostly we have anthropology helping us. If you find some blacks in bagdad , you do not need to have primary source to tell that they migrated (taken as slaves) from africa.

AS for Nagarhara being a brahmanic city, you might go through copper plates issued by Pala kings most of such copperplates are found in epigraphica indica and pala copperplates are mostly recovered from Dinajpur and Munger.

18. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

I'm sorry, but that is utter nonsense. Define "blacks". Are you aware that negroid populations thrive in the Andaman and Nicobar islands as well as most of Australia before the arrival of white settlers? Based on anthropological evidence alone, you would probably conclude that in both cases, they were taken there as slaves, and you would be wrong.

Modern investigations of ancestry do not rely on outdated 19th century methodologies of basing claims upon anthropological evidence.

It is interesting that your own assertions are based on a ridiculously low standard of evidence, however when asking others to prove their claims, you set the bar impossibly high. Your aim in debating seems to be only to confirm your own (often misguided) beliefs, and not to actually learn anything new from the conversation.

Singh likes this.
  19. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

@Known Unknown

There is nothing as utter nonsense. I do not need to define blacks as this is falling into trap of leftists. You dare compare andaman with bagdad? Do you realize how ridiculous is that? And i never said that they prove that they must be slaves only that you do not need to have primary sources to tell that .

However, if someone is claiming that certain number of women and certain black leader was doing this or that some 5 centuries ago, you do require primary source.

I am tired of debating with guys having schoolboyish knowledge of history thinking that they can make up the deficiency by writing a polished english.

Standards depend man as if i claim that Aurangzeb said so I need to prove it by any contemporary account or diary or any such stuff but if I say that Digvijay Singh said so, i may need to give even videao tape of that.

Similarly, when i was claiming that chitpavan brahmins are from Nagarhara, it had a solid basis but the claim i am disputing is a very verifiable claim and I do need any contemporary source. Its basis is that " we believe so".

Are you aware that Ashokadana and Divyadana can be used as history sources and can also be thrown apart?. It is work of historians to distinguish between seemingly reliable accounts and ridiculous myths.

20. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

@Known Unknown

Can you tell me one instance when my assertion has been based on low standard of evidence? You asked me about nagarhara, i gave you primary sources.

And can you also tell me how i set bars impossibly high?

Do not you find it intriguing that Rajputs were allies of Shahjehan and aurangzeb( in our period which is relevant) got their 52 princes imprisioned? Is asking for this a heinous crime?

If people are failing to prove it, it is not my fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.