Religious Demographics in India

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by SHURIDH, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

Yes.

This is not a forum for talking about divine inspiration. Any new religion will have impact of older religions in that area and this is a general fact though no devout sikh can accept that.

Because he was a scholar of Arabic and Punjabi and found remarkable similarities between islam and sikhism.

2. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

No.

This is not a forum for a lot of the views that you are peddling.

The Sikh scriptures have banis(writings) of many Hindus and Muslims. Your assertion that Sikhism is an offshoot of another religion/a warrior cult/ quasiabrahmic religion is incorrect because it is a distinct and unique religion.

Ok.

Seriously your counterargument to my 10 point difference between Islam and Sikhism is to say that that white man was a scholar of Arabic and Punjabi and if he says something it is true ?

A Dictionary of Islam: Thomas Patrick Hughes: 9780935782707: Amazon.com: Books

A book written over a century ago by a White English Priest has to be the truth. :lol:

The Messiah likes this.
  3. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

I have no need to discuss this more in view of relative dangers involved and also due to the fact that it is off topic.
    If you wish you can have a debate through PM.

What is meaning of century ago? Have some new sikh books appeared in last 100 years of times of revered gurus.?

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  4. Singh

I have no intention of debating with you through PMs.
    If I see BS, I call it out.

Look up Singh Sabha movement.

5. Das ka das

Das ka das Tihar Jail Banned

A hypocrite like you has no problem in criticizing Brahmins yet won't say a word against the barbarians who killed your beloved "gurus". What :bs:. You also have the gall to level infractions against me yet won't do doodly squat against Christians supremacists, and rabid anti-Hindu sickularists. You have made this forum into your personal fiefdom where only the views you espouse are valid and you silence criticism by banning the members who all happen to be rightwing Hindus. And i don't give a ---- ,you bitch, if you ban me as I have enough technological expertise to hide my IP and come back to taunt idiots like you, @Iamanidiot, @civfanatic, @tramp, @Snuggy321, etc.

As for criticizing @MAYURA on his sources, is this the same duffar who has hairbrained theories about humans orgininating in India and of Goan Brahmins having Portugese blood in them? :bs:

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    MAYURA and parijataka like this.
  6. Snuggy321

Snuggy321 Regular Member

Thank God people like you are soooooooooo far away from India... stay in the US no one wants you in India.

7. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

He will return and once people like him return with their wealth and a new combination of rana pratap and Bhamashah builds up, It will be fine and you will know how easy it is really to talk on forum hiding behind computers.

8. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

He was saying that his gurus protected hindus. It is like saying that Mukesh Ambani was saved from bankruptcy by a roadside beggar. When the gurus were themselves helpless and did no fighting themselves and brutally killed by mughals, how can they protect anyone? I asked a very logical question which must be answered by anyone dare calling other idiots but well what can I do. In a topic like this they start bashing brahmins because of inferiority complex but once we show slightest stir they start threatening us.

This is the worst blackmail and it was this high handedness which creates acrimony. You can call hindu ramayana as myth and stupid but if you pass judgements on historically proven gurus whom we know lot, you will be served infraction.

9. Singh

I didn't know I was antibrahmin. please find posts which show that.

I don't think I have praised barbarians like Aurangzeb ?

What is your agenda to come to this forum ?
    You abused a member, his alleged religion and insinuated he was a traitor because his supposed religious beliefs don't sit with you.
    Funnily, you live abroad and he doesn't.
    This forum and the nation doesn't discriminate on the basis of religious affiliation.

Look pal, this is the internet I have no idea who is a Christian and who is not, who is trolling or who is being serious.

I haven't seen anyone peddling Christian supremacy and if they asre anyone is allowed to logically take down your arguments.

If they are trolling please report posts.

If they are breaking rules then please report.

Was this ever a public enterprise ?
    This forum is primarily started to let Indians have a place to discuss their security and defence issues after 26/11
    Certain topics are tolerated but by no means they are encouraged.

I have AFAIK by and large never curbed anyones views or posts unless they were against the rules..

I don't agree with a lot of what right wing Hindus say but if they break rules or cast aspersions then they are handed infractions or bans.
    Again this is primarily a pro republic defence forum.

And from the moderator log, I have handed maybe one or two infractions or bans in the last six months. I don't actively moderate because I don't want whiny folks accusing me.

Look pal I don't pay for sex so I can't understand your frustration.
    And you broke the rules again. So you will be handed an infraction.

If you are able to hide then you can comeback.

Look, this is not a forum for trolling or having an ego battle.
    Be respectful have logical arguments and don't lose it. You don't have to agree with me neither do I.

To reiterate.kobras are foreigners, that has been shown. How and why ?
    I had a hypo thesis that they could have portuguese blood because they appeared at the same time as them. Hence explaining their foreign descent.
    I never said this is the gospel truth, but it was a possibility. Prima facie to me it made sense.

The other poster said they are Afghans, without any proof too. And I said this could be a possibility too. Which can explain their foreignness.

The Messiah and pmaitra like this.
  10. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

I never said they were afghans. I challenge you to prove that i used this word afghans for explaining their white complexion. I am not that stupid to call brahmins an iranian group.

11. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

No it has not been shown that they were foreigners , what really is shown is that they do not belong to India we know as of today. Do not pass such foolish judgements as this would put Guru Nanak too as a foreigner. You can not use modern boundary to tell who is foreigner and if you do then, start calling Gurunank the foreign spiritual monk.

12. TrueSpirit

TrueSpirit Senior Member Senior Member

I tried replying to your message, but even that was not working: You don't have permissions was the message.

Could you please check?

13. Singh

You said they were from Afghanistan.

==

You are now abusing the faith of many millions. Honestly, I never expected an Indian to say such words. And it saddens me that people like you are born in my country.

What were the aim of Sikh Gurus ? Was it too save their skin ? Were they afraid of dying ?

You are confusing them for mere mortals, who would gladly cower rather than stand upto tyranny.

In the same way, why do people worship Ram or Krishna when they themselves could not save themselves or their loved ones.

It is a question of faith, not logic.

Because you are an idiot.

I didn't know if this was a Brahmin vs Rest fight. I haven't bashed Brahmins as a community.
    We are all individuals here, who are debating/conversing/arguing.
    You are representing your own self, you could be a muslim sitting in Iran for all I know.

Your blatantly racist posts are creating acrimony. And are vitiating the atmosphere.

This is not a Forum to divide Indians, on the basis of caste or colour, like you are attempting to do.

Fact of the matter is in another thread, I defended Ramayana.

However, if you claim that all of Sikh history is a myth, then why not call Ramayana a myth too ?
    It was a rhetorical point to your stupidity.

The way you are headed, a permanent ban is coming your way.

LurkerBaba and The Messiah like this.
  14. Singh

You could have been served infractions, they result in diminished privileges.

15. Singh

Are you threatening him ? What will you do to him ?

16. Singh

So they are not foreigners because they don't belong to India. :facepalm:

I don't know why are you bringing in Sikhism and Sikh Gurus in every post ?

Please familiarize yourself with the rules:

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/rules/40876-rules-guidelines.html

17. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

I am not threatening him but telling that his clique will have no monopoly in abusing certain sections of society by dominating on basis of numbers on internet.

18. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

How can you call Panini a pathan when there were no pathan in that area during his time? Answer this question.

19. Singh

First of all.
    Please use quote feature with username, else I will not be notified.

Panini Pathan ?
    Didn't you say those Brahmins were from Afghanistan ? In any case, there is a thread on the said topic, please go there and discuss. Don't sully yet another thread.

20. MAYURA

MAYURA New Member

If this question is a matter of faith then do not allow faith to come when any historical topic is discussed . It was you who claimed rather ridiculously that sikh Gurus saved kashmiri brahmins and when I told the reality( which everyone knows how mughals brutally did their act) , you became sad.

BTW, There are other posters too who abuse a faith which is just not faith of "many millions" but even more than that so take precaution next time and exercise your whip on them too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.