Religion Conversion on Live TV in Pakistan

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

It seems that religious conversion in Pakistan is take to a new level of live telecasting it. Perhaps, to suggest that this is the way to go for other remaining minorities in Pakistan. The kid looks terrified in that video and it looks like he was coerced into this situation much like our ancestors.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Opinions of Hindus in Pakistan on forced conversions, mistake of not going to India ans staying back in Pakistan and situation of Hindus in Pakistan.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is an issue of survival in a hostile environment!

Weak will believe that is the only way to live like as a human.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A talented Christian, Yousuf Yohanna, had to convert to Islam in modern day Pakistan to be considered for the skipper's post, however much he may deny that to be the purpose.

The Islamisation of Pakistan has been a slow, but steady process. In 1947, Pakistan was not called an Islamic Republic. Today, it is. The tail-end of Zulfiqar Bhutto's rule and the beginning of the Zia-ul-Haq's regime is when the country took a decisive turn towards religion. Political compulsions meant appeasement of religious clerics and pronouncement of dictums that were anti-progressive. Bars were banned, women TV presenters had to cover their heads, women at large were encouraged to take the veil, alcohol was banned and Friday declared the weekly holiday. The light green tone of Pakistan's character was beginning to take a deeper tinge

Pakistan Cricket - Changing Colours

That is how life is in Pakistan!

ani82v

Country flag
Why the ---- did they not come to India in 47?????????

Reactions: KS

ani82v

Country flag
The price you pay is you lose the of sense your original identity.
But sometimes I think what is their mistake, it was their ancestors who made this decision fo staying back and these people get to suffer.
Suffer so much that they are not the same anymore. One more addition to zombies group.
Can India do anything to prevent this for remaining minorities?
India is secular but it cannot forget its recent past. :(( :noidea:

Zarvin

The price you pay is you lose the of sense your original identity.
But sometimes I think what is their mistake, it was their ancestors who made this decision fo staying back and these people get to suffer.
Suffer so much that they are not the same anymore. One more addition to zombies group.
Can India do anything to prevent this for remaining minorities?
India is secular but it cannot forget its recent past. :(( :noidea:
Indian can, you can give them Indian passport.

Last edited:

Zarvin

A talented Christian, Yousuf Yohanna, had to convert to Islam in modern day Pakistan to be considered for the skipper's post, however much he may deny that to be the purpose.

The Islamisation of Pakistan has been a slow, but steady process. In 1947, Pakistan was not called an Islamic Republic. Today, it is. The tail-end of Zulfiqar Bhutto's rule and the beginning of the Zia-ul-Haq's regime is when the country took a decisive turn towards religion. Political compulsions meant appeasement of religious clerics and pronouncement of dictums that were anti-progressive. Bars were banned, women TV presenters had to cover their heads, women at large were encouraged to take the veil, alcohol was banned and Friday declared the weekly holiday. The light green tone of Pakistan's character was beginning to take a deeper tinge

Pakistan Cricket - Changing Colours

That is how life is in Pakistan!
Ray, I didn't like Zias period either.

Can you explain where you got this information from?

Zarvin

It seems that religious conversion in Pakistan is take to a new level of live telecasting it. Perhaps, to suggest that this is the way to go for other remaining minorities in Pakistan. The kid looks terrified in that video and it looks like he was coerced into this situation much like our ancestors.
Sir can you explain this bit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Sir can you explain this bit?
It simple, much of the Indian and sub-continent muslims ancestros were Hindu until the turk and mughal emperors converted these people en masse into Islam.

Zarvin

It simple, much of the Indian and sub-continent muslims ancestros were Hindu until the turk and mughal emperors converted these people en masse into Islam.
It was the "Our ancestors" part I was referring to, But you clarified that you weren't referring to your ancestors but the "sub-continent Muslims".

Regardless,if the forced conversion theory is true, then right now I'm free to become Secular or Agnostic and a high percentage of Pakistanis are.

Zarvin.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
It was the "Our ancestors" part I was referring to, But you clarified that you weren't referring to your ancestors but the "sub-continent Muslims".

Regardless,if the forced conversion theory is true, then right now I'm free to become Secular or Agnostic and a high percentage of Pakistanis are.

Zarvin.
I don't know which circle you live among but Pakistan has become increasingly religious - Sunnis killing Shias, Sunni/Shias killing Ahmadis, Muslims killing Hindus and Christians and so on and so forth - all in the name of religion. Example - Killing of Punjab Governor Salman Taseer and Minority affairs minister Shahbhaz Batti in the name of religion.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Let them convert the entire world to Islam still they remain a low caste converst. No one can make them Arabs or Turks!
Indians should look after their population and allow Pakistanies to go to the hell.

Last edited:

Zarvin

I don't know which circle you live among but Pakistan has become increasingly religious - Sunnis killing Shias, Sunni/Shias killing Ahmadis, Muslims killing Hindus and Christians and so on and so forth - all in the name of religion. Example - Killing of Punjab Governor Salman Taseer and Minority affairs minister Shahbhaz Batti in the name of religion.
You mean they're has been an increase in fanatic groups.

What has that got to do with my argument that you are free to become secular or agnostic if you so choose to, which renders the "Pakistani are only Muslim because of forced conversion" theory useless.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Regardless,if the forced conversion theory is true, then right now I'm free to become Secular or Agnostic and a high percentage of Pakistanis are.Zarvin.
Smell coffee and talk some truth... if there is high % of Secular/Agnistic Pakis they would not be living in such a religious chaos today.

Reality is that Pakistan is pushing itself towards more and more religious extremism and spreading it as well.

Being Secular is a way for Pakis to improve but its not going to come since ISI/Army is there to make a fool of you.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Islam is no good at televangelism. Leave it to the professionals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Zarvin.
In Pakistan, 82% of participants feel "laws should strictly follow the teachings of the Holy Quran." In the rest of the Muslim world, only 72% of Jordanians, 60% of Egyptians, 23% of Tunisians and 17% of Turks and Lebanese agreed.
82% Pakistanis feel laws should follow Holy Quran teachings: Survey – The Express Tribune :ranger:

Zarvin

Let them convert the entire world to Islam still they remain a low caste converst. No one can make them Arabs or Turks!
Indians should look after their population and allow Pakistanies to go to the hell.
Before seeing some Tarek Fateh and Najam Sethi videos, I truthfully never have heard a Pakistani refer to themselves as Arab or Turk.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles