"WE NEED PEOPLE TO KILL !! OK !! get it ?? !!"

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
You wont care about bottomline until you realize that in 1980-2000 headlines on front page used to be:

Indian people and Soldier's Sacrifice their live in terror attacks in india , and western media is silent

from 9/11/2001 you are reading:

US Soldier's Sacrifice in Afghanistan, and Pakistani media's silence
"

Now which headline you'll prefer choice is yours.
The Headline which i'll prefer is

"20 years since the end of Pakistani Terrorism , Trade between India Pakistan is at all time High "

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Headline which i'll prefer is

"20 years since the end of Pakistani Terrorism , Trade between India Pakistan is at all time High "
20 yrs hence headlines will be "dus kadam hindostan khatam"

Last edited by a moderator:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Lady, you swear by those amateur fanboy vids o_O???

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

I thought alcohol and weed are haram in your religion woman, specially for women

Seems like you are using some pretty good stuff:rotflmao::taunt1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
First ask usa to come clean on david headley then change the bottomline.
In Mumbay those who were found and killed / apprehended were damn Pakistanies. So India should clear Pakistnies first and then look for the US. You can point fingers at anyone but that does not absolve the Pakistani terrorists unless you are implying that those were actually mercenaries hired by CIA.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I propose peace and you propose this ^

and then you guys say you are the Followers of Peace ...!!

Doesnt Islam say Munafiqs are going to be in Deepest hell ??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Ha Ha Ha ... what a poor joke !
Dear, you know what Iqbal wrote:

Eunaan, Roma, Misra, sab mit gaye jahan se,
Baki hai phir bhi ab bhi namo nishaan Hamara
kuchh baat hai ki hasti mitati nahin hamari
Sadyon raha hai dushman sara jahan hamara

Poor Seikh Chilli ....

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
b t w that Video of yours ...Has like ten different Maps

.....in some them your Majesty wipes us out completely
...and in rest your Majesty decides we should be allowed to stretch our legs ....

So i mean what's the Plan really ...

Care to let us in ..in it ...Just So we know ...

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
In Mumbay those who were found and killed / apprehended were damn Pakistanies. So India should clear Pakistnies first and then look for the US. You can point fingers at anyone but that does not absolve the Pakistani terrorists unless you are implying that those were actually mercenaries hired by CIA.
I'm pointing the same.David headley being double agent is the story you got from usa not by questioning the david headley himself.unless india get full access to david headley usa's role in 26/11 is equally suspicious as pakistan.This is when Raw agent ravinder singh deffected to usa with CIA's help.And this is when usa destroyed Mumbai blasts evidence to help pakistan.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I'm pointing the same.David headley being double agent is the story you got from usa not by questioning the david headley himself.unless india get full access to david headley usa's role in 26/11 is equally suspicious as pakistan.This is when Raw agent ravinder singh deffected to usa with CIA's help.And this is when usa destroyed Mumbai blasts evidence to help pakistan.
It is sufficiently proved that David Headley is of Pakistani origin and desirous of having virgins in heaven having failed in this world, is a frustrated jihadist by indoctrination and training in Pakistan and has been helping LeT. Every evidence shouts Pakisatan..... Jile Jile Pakistan.... Hile Hile Pakistan..... ab to bacha hai Bakistan .. sab kuchh le gaya Hindustan.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
you mean you got full excess to David headley ??

Oh ! Aaj ki raat bahut garam hawa chalati hai....

arkem8

Country flag
After watching those posts about the "breakup/invasion" of India, I am reminded of some other map I once saw that had Dravidistan and next to it, encompassing lands from Vidharba to North Tamil Nadu labelled Bangistan...

Yes folks >>>> BANGISTAN...

Shows you what utter filth these Pakis minds are made up of, goes to show that most of them are more Anti-India than Pro-Pak just like Ajtr here. If they only spent half the time on their own country than on hating India it wouldn't be such are fvcked up place.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles