regarding the state of ssb

bhanu

Y do large people attend service selection board and come with bad result even though indian army needs large amount of officers

y dont they take intrested people who can die and live for their country

JBH22

Y do large people attend service selection board and come with bad result even though Indian army needs large amount of officers

y don't they take interested people who can die and live for their country
Because you need officers that meet the criteria set by the Army hence you cannot make any tom,**** or harry an officer.
Note that army or other armed forces unit do not face shortage for private ranks but to make the armed forces a better fighting it must be led by people with appropriate physical,intellectual attributes.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Anybody please post the addvertisements for SSB related interviews. I am interested in joining IMA and i have completed my B.Tech but I have a eight year degree, which i going to complete. It took eight years due to ill health and some family problems. Please also advice me about the SSB interview and also suggest me wether i have an oppurtunity to get into the IMA eventhough it took eight years to complete by degree. I am still 24 and the age-bar for IMA is 27. Anyone can advice m.I request everyone who have any information about IMA or any friends or relatives in IMA or Army to advice about my future at IMA. Please, I want to join IMA at any cost. My father is an ex-serviceman and I don't like to do any software jobs eventhough I can afford to get one.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles