reddit - Balpreet Kaur, Baptized Sikh who refused to remove facial hair

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Majority ? Never.
And Women are not required to wear a Turban.
Just to update my knowledge.

Isn't it mandatory for the Gursikh women to wear a turban?

What is the signifance of the Dumalla turban?

I ask this because the girl with hair appeared to be wearing a Dumalla turban.

Even though she blindly follows her so called "Religion" but the way she reacted is much appreciated.At least she didn't go violent stabbing people by her kirpan or demanded any apology
With due regards to all, I would not fault the girl for 'blindly' following her religion. In fact, it she does no harm to others or forces her religion on others, what is wrong in following her own religion and its custom?

It is only when religion is used as a menace to society should we worry!

Last edited:

Blackwater

Time has come to make some amendments in Sikh religion ..:namaste::namaste::namaste:

As Sikhism is the only religion in the world on decline.

Followers can not maintain 5ks now days:sad::sad:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Time has come to make some amendments in Sikh religion ..:namaste::namaste::namaste:

As Sikhism is the only religion in the world on decline.

Followers can not maintain 5ks now days:sad::sad:
Most religions are in decline.

Cosmetics are not important.

Faith is!

Cosmetics were for a different time when one was out in battle!

Tke heart.

So long as you are true. A Khalsa to be precise. Go into life with courage!

cloud_9

Country flag
There is no compulsion that Baptized women should wear a turban........Dupatta was what women used to wear.Mata Sahib Kaur Ji "The Mother of Khalsa" is always painted with a Dupatta.

I think the idea of tubanator women came from Mai Bhago who used to fight on a horse back.

ABCD's and converts fooked our religion..........Women tryin to act like men and Men acting like women FML!

How did we end up with this.......can she be called a Women :confused:

Blackwater

There is no compulsion that Baptized women should wear a turban........Dupatta was what women used to wear.Mata Sahib Kaur Ji "The Mother of Khalsa" is always painted with a Dupatta.

I think the idea of tubanator women came from Mai Bhago who used to fight on a horse back.

ABCD's and converts fooked our religion..........Women tryin to act like men and Men acting like women FML!

How did we end up with this.......can she be called a Women :confused:

some are bit more emmotionaly blind and sensitive towards religion

cloud_9

Country flag

not relivant today need some reforms in sikhism
Looks like you are confusing Amrit Dhari Sikhs with Normal Sikhs..........you can be sikh without the five K's.

I identify myself as a Sikh and the only K's I have got are my Calvin Klein's ,Kadda,Anti-Kurl Mousse ,Komputer and a Kit Kat :rofl:

Blackwater

Looks like you are confusing Amrit Dhari Sikhs with Normal Sikhs..........you can be sikh without the five K's.

I identify myself as a Sikh and the only K's I have got are my Calvin Klein's ,Kadda,Anti-Kurl Mousse ,Komputer and a Kit Kat :rofl:

not only you ,90% sikhs ka yehi haal ha:sad::sad::sad:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And what about kuri and Kar and kukar?

That apart, real religion is in the heart and mind and outward appearance even if as per religious rules can still harbour a devil who is not at all religious but a genuine thug!

For instance, the girl in question looks like a young boy, but she is not a young boy. She is a girl. Her outward appearance has not changed her reality. Instead, her deep religious feeling is very evident. She oozed divinity and grace with her reply instead of raving, ranting and going berserk. In her heart, her divinity nurtured by her deep religious faith made her calm and beatific!

Her outward appearance merely indicated that she was of the Sikh faith, and in no way, indicated the beauty of her soul or her deep religious commitment!

Last edited:

Blackwater

And what about kuri and Kar and kukar?

That apart, real religion is in the heart and mind and outward appearance even if as per religious rules can still harbour a devil who is not at all religious but a genuine thug!

For instance, the girl in question looks like a young boy, but she is not a young boy. She is a girl. Her outward appearance has not changed her reality. Instead, her deep religious feeling is very evident. She oozed divinity and grace with her reply instead of raving, ranting and going berserk. In her heart, her divinity nurtured by her deep religious faith made her calm and beatific!

Her outward appearance merely indicated that she was of the Sikh faith, and in no way, indicated the beauty of her soul or her deep religious commitment!

that is also integral part of us:thumb::thumb:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Paaji aye Kaur thai Munda lagti paiye!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles