Real face of Pakistan - Capt Kalia indeed tortured to death

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Tumhari indian army nai jo kashmir mai kiya us sai to buhot kam kalia kai sath hoa hai
Please use English.

We respect all armed services men and women, and applaud their selfless courage and desire to serve their nation. Torturing a soldier is not something we condemn.

Coming to Kashmiris, what we do with our population is none of your concern. We have a far more mature, aware, assertive, liberal and sensitive Civil Society.

What you did/are doing to your own people such as East Pakistanis, Stranded Bihari Pakistanis, Baloch, Shia, Ismailis, Sindhis, Muhajirs, Pashtuns, Taliban, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Lashkar-e-Toiba, TTP, Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmadis, Sufis etc. is your business.

We also have relatives of martyred soldiers and I am warning you in the strictest terms to not dishonour the martyrs of my nation.

Thank you.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Re: Paki Soldier brags about torturing to death of Saurabh Kalia

Has India ever brought charges of war crimes against Pak forces?
GoI would never.

All GoI politician's black money get's laundered via Dubai, which is under strict observation of Paki ISI. ISI basically has the other end of the rope noosed around our ministers' necks.

So as long as there is no change in govt, there would not be any action against Pak in fear of blackmail.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Re: Paki Soldier brags about torturing to death of Saurabh Kalia

Has India ever brought charges of war crimes against Pak forces?
The politicians and the bureaucracy are few of the meanest of the lot, who least care for the supreme sacrifices made in war by a soldier, that for you is the truth of India. I can tell for a fact, that the high on rhetoric, the Vajpayee government (1998-2004) under whom the Kargil war happened, other than talk did zilch on the issue, and with the Congress, the rhetoric is also absolutely absent, on the contrary they say it was the BJP's war, not the nation's!

The lone man fighting happens to be the father of late Capt. Kalia, through an NGO formed for this cause, and only he and this NGO is attempting to take this issue internationally without any support from within the country.

About this video and the chatter in the media about this video, it is only a matter of time before the Peace Inc., "aman ka tamasha" types making huge amounts of money from this sham, the politicians and the bureaucracy have this issue disappeared!

Alpha1

sir i think this is the video which we all are looking for:-
these bastards should have been killed mercilessly by our Armed Forces.sometimes i wish that we have leaders like they have in U.S.A. or in Israel so that when time comes they would be able to take vital decisions about nuking pakistan!
We don't have 110 nukes just for Show!
This guy is talking as if he did a great act of kindness by "returning the body". He completely fails to mention the part where Captain Kalia was tortured and his dead body mutilated. The third rated Jihadi pig is trying to pretend that he is an honorable soldier. Well in Pakistan they are one and the same.

@Singh what were you saying about respecting soldiers? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha1

Please use English.

We respect all armed services men and women, and applaud their selfless courage and desire to serve their nation. Torturing a soldier is not something we condemn.

Coming to Kashmiris, what we do with our population is none of your concern.
But they are our citizens :angel:
We have a far more mature, aware, assertive, liberal and sensitive Civil Society.
Was that a joke?
What you did/are doing to your own people such as East Pakistanis, Stranded Bihari Pakistanis, Baloch, Shia, Ismailis, Sindhis, Muhajirs, Pashtuns, Taliban, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Lashkar-e-Toiba, TTP, Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmadis, Sufis etc. is your business.
yes you had no buisness in Bengal! :D
We also have relatives of martyred soldiers and I am warning you in the strictest terms to not dishonour the martyrs of my nation.
Thank you.
Read my post where a member of DFI used the words "jihadi pig" for a pakistani soldier!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Your own citizens are not your citizens, jihadi.

yes you had no buisness in Bengal!
:wat:

Read my post where a member of DFI used the words "jihadi pig" for a pakistani soldier!
That 'soldier' was a lying scumbag who omitted the details of torture he and his girlfriends inflicted on Lt. Kalia, subhuman :tsk:

mikhail

Country flag
mate in a famouspakistani forum(you know which one i am talking about) whenever an Indian soldier gets martyred fighting those kashmiri jehadis,your countrymen literally celebrate that abusing the dead soldier.so what do you expect in an Indian forum!here we celebrate the death of each of those jehadi pigs.

Alpha1

mate in a famouspakistani forum(you know which one i am talking about) whenever an Indian soldier gets martyred fighting those kashmiri jehadis,your countrymen literally celebrate that abusing the dead soldier.so what do you expect in an Indian forum!here we celebrate the death of each of those jehadi pigs.
In that pakistani forum I reprimand any pakistani who is celebrating an Indian Soldier's death!
At one ocassion when one pakistani poster did that. I said
"my pakistani brothers doesn't he have a soul, A soul is sacred by nature and deserves to be respected. Our Prophet(PBUH) stood up in Respect even when a Jew's funeral passed by! Islam teaches us respect for the Dead"
[HR][/HR]
I have never abused any Dead person. Mutual respect for the Enemy(chivalry) is in my upbringing.everyone should learn it

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
your BMD IS useless in an All out Nuclear attack! If we attack 1st your Nukes wouldn't be able to launch! :D
thanks, but we have planned against such situation that is why our is only second strike option and we have made them survivable. But if we change second strike and make it first strike someday and attack, think what will happen.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
@Ray sir, @Decklander Sir ..

After watching this it is very clear to Citizen and Media that how things are conducted ..

In war even in CT ops there PA serving personal are often caught, Is it fair to accept their surrender ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Singh what were you saying about respecting soldiers? ^^
Not a scumbag who is proud of torturing another. Conduct unbecoming.

===
Apparently they are not. Do they vote in your elections, do they have identity papers of your country, are they allowed to visit your country ?
You claim the region. So lets stop with rhetoric, alright ?

Was that a joke?
I say this with all honesty.

yes you had no buisness in Bengal! :D
Absolutely Yes. We couldn't sustain the millions of Bengali refugees escaping rape, murder and genocide at the hands of your soldiers.

Already replied. How can you condone torture ? You should chastise him instead.

lcatejas

Dont discuss this topic other wise salman khursid will host dinner for these paki guys ... and MMS will Stop cricket relation with Pak..... Nitish will visit pak for good will...rest diggy will do the job.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles