Re- Introduction.

shom

Hi everyone, I am bit busy with my studies and exams as my AIBE and IB is nearing so I am not regular in the forum. Friends please don't forget me and please do continue my threads as I shall be unable to post daily. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will be back as soon as my IB exams ends.

H.A.

Don't worry, no inconvenience caused....study hard and do well for your exams....in other words phaad dena.

Do come back and let us know your results.

shom

Don't worry, no inconvenience caused....study hard and do well for your exams....in other words phaad dena.

Thank you and For sure my friend,

mikhail

Country flag
Hi everyone, I am bit busy with my studies and exams as my AIBE and IB is nearing so I am not regular in the forum. Friends please don't forget me and please do continue my threads as I shall be unable to post daily. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will be back as soon as my IB exams ends.
buddy don't you worry at least i won't forget you any sooner because the day isn't far away when we'll be serving our Motherland together as potential law enforcement officers and btw i am also giving the I.B. exam but still i manage to visit this forum on a regular basis(actually this forum has become an addiction for me and hence i do make sure that i visit this forum on a regular basis and get myself updated in defense related matters).anyways best of luck for your upcoming exam and wish me luck also..

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
buddy don't you worry at least i won't forget you any sooner because the day isn't far away when we'll be serving our Motherland together as potential law enforcement officers and btw i am also giving the I.B. exam but still i manage to visit this forum on a regular basis(actually this forum has become an addiction for me and hence i do make sure that i visit this forum on a regular basis and get myself updated in defense related matters).anyways best of luck for your upcoming exam and wish me luck also..

All the Best .......Mikhail

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

How's your Diamond business doing ? :rich:

:troll:

H.A.

How's your Diamond business doing ? :rich:

:troll:
Damn my cover is blown....careful of what you say on the forum...

Inbetween since you asked, i would like to inform you that i am working on a new technology or a concept if you say, it will help the MARCOS tremendously, can't tell more about it, its TOP SECRET you know.

shom

Having my AIBE exam too, dear, I am too addicted to this forum, you know that, and keep visiting, but I am not posting as posting needs data collection and I am not getting time for that.

shom

Come and go as the moon waxes and wanes.

And do well in your exams and that is what should be the priority.

Good Luck.
Thank you sir, Thank you very much.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles