‘RAW officer’ arrested, says Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti

Brood Father

Country flag
Now go and tell your PM and raw chief to accept it in public as you mentioned above. Balloon your balls and give it an air.
Beta ye India hai ...banana republic of porkistan naheee....yahan log diplomacy se kaam kartein ..jazbaat se nahee
Government will do what's best for the country and btw dear government has accepted that he is an indian
Beta hum log tumharee tarah fattu nahee hai jo kee kargil mein bodies accept karne se mana kar diya , kasab ko bhee disown kar diya
Humse seekho kuch kee atleaset bola to kee banda Indian hai ..

aditya g

Country flag
Irrespective of whether he is retired now, I would like GoI to make an effort to retrieve him back to India, just like we have got back many civilians for conflict torn places such as Yemen, Syria and Iraq. Pakistan is no different and unfortunately civilians do get trapped in such places and unwittingly end up in cross airs of malicious state entities such as ISI

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Now go and tell your PM and raw chief to accept it in public as you mentioned above. Balloon your balls and give it an air.
Arey aap log tho tumhara Sara ISI agent kho hamarey desh me pal POS kar bada kar raheho... Jab bhi India proof dethi hei tho aap log kya karthe ho?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Our neighbor is very nervous now. Man, please remember one thing. If you torture him then pakistan will regret their doing. Mark my words. You will not be spared.

You don't have the guts to fight face to face.... Bloody cowards..... I think you people are the sick men of Asia.... Cowards...

ozzy.osbourne

Pakistan must and will expose raw daily in media. Wait and watch.
Atleast india accepted him as raw naval officer. Soon they will accept he is currently in service and send by raw.
just out of curiosity , calling india as "india" and indians as "indians" supposed to be some sort of very clever insult? pardon my ignorance i am not very used to pakistani sense of humour .

garg_bharat

Country flag
This man most likely is misguided and walked into a trap.

He may have gone to Pakistan for some other purpose, and seems Pakistani realized propaganda value of trapping a former navy officer.

What more can you expect from a [edited] except stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:

VaghaDeva

sum gai
just out of curiosity , calling india as "india" and indians as "indians" supposed to be some sort of very clever insult? pardon my ignorance i am not very used to pakistani sense of humour .
They are the same people that are trying to establish a caliphate in the subcontinent and created a haven for transexuals and pedophiles at the same time. They probably think that "end" is more sexualised so they want to belittle us by pronouncing it that way.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
It is entirely plausible that Porki claims are true. If they are true, it is a matter of pride that we are actively trying to dismember Pakistan from the inside. If he is indeed a spy, we should do a prisoner exchange and save his life, no point in denying. Every country in the world, has a God given right to destroy Pakistan. We would just be fulfilling God's wishes.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
But they do blast by saying bandar jindabad and gow mata ki ....
They don't even blast themselves.
It only happens in land of pure.
Pakistan must and will expose raw daily in media. Wait and watch.
Atleast india accepted him as raw naval officer. Soon they will accept he is currently in service and send by raw.
We have accepted but not for pak, in Iran.
If you know, we have very close economic and military relationship with Iran.
Joint exercises have also occurred in Iranian Baluchistan.
I guess he must have accidentally close Iranian, paki border.
Some members claiming he was not raw are bunch of jokers.
Why he is changing his name on his passport?
What he was doing in baluchistan?
Why he has connection with BLA and other local terrorists?
Why he prematurely retired from army as some posters in twitter claiming?
So many whys it is just some of it.
Pathetic loosers justifying state terrorism.
I hope someone here accepts him as raw and criticize its government and army for what they are
Ah! Good to know to BLA is a terrorist organization but JKLF is a freedom movement? (Typical paki logic).
:D
Come on lets ask Pakistani government to bring him back in your homeland as you suggesting.
Atleast in a way you are accepting that he in an indian.
From his name it's clear he is Indian origin.
And don't worry, it won't be very difficult for us to bring him back.
We already say he is a RAW agent but not against pak.
And we will bring him back.
Your government gonna do nothing except returning him to us.
You know, Narendra Modi entered pakland with 120 more people without Passport and Visa and you guys could do nothing except dancing in his welcome ceremony.
:basanti:

sorcerer

Country flag
RAW Agent..
:pound::pound:
These paki idiots shouts tiger at everything and anything..RAW- Another obsession from albakistan

DEJAVU

They don't even blast themselves.
It only happens in land of pure.

We have accepted but not for pak, in Iran.
If you know, we have very close economic and military relationship with Iran.
Joint exercises have also occurred in Iranian Baluchistan.
I guess he must have accidentally close Iranian, paki border.

Ah! Good to know to BLA is a terrorist organization but JKLF is a freedom movement? (Typical paki logic).

From his name it's clear he is Indian origin.
And don't worry, it won't be very difficult for us to bring him back.

We already say he is a RAW agent but not against pak.
And we will bring him back.
Your government gonna do nothing except returning him to us.
You know, Narendra Modi entered pakland with 120 more people without Passport and Visa and you guys could do nothing except dancing in his welcome ceremony.
:basanti:
Modi enetered because we allow to enter. I belive that good relation with india only comes with diplomacy. We also know that only right wing extremist hindutva mindset of india have the powers to change indian terrorism policy and make peace with us. Otherwise both hindutva indiots and khilafat followers have same philosophy which is united india or akhand bharat or india having boundaries from burma to lanka and nepal to baluchistan and from afghanistan to some extent of cetral asia.
I only belive peace is the only way to progress but terrorism policy must be stopped. It is indian state policy and bangladesh was a true example and modi accepted few years back.
Kashmir is a mutual dispute under UN and registered issue where as baluchistan is not. If you include baluchistan then i add khalistan and many others but i dont belive in khalistan and others. Kashmir is dispute so there fighters are freedom fighters.
Iran is our good friend and if you have any relation with it enjoy it. I dont have any issue. But if you continue terrorism via Iran or Afghanistan then your agents will dailybface dust and you can see it in now. As far as afghanistan is concerned now you can see China Russia US Pakkstan are in same page and we are collaborating to make peace in there and supporting afghan government as we know afghan has very deep roots in pakistan and we have historical brotherly relations.

Last edited:

sachin458377

Country flag
This man is a retired army officer who is engaged in businness at Chabar port in Iran . Actually ISI and their operatives have kidnapped him from Chabbar into pakistan . Now they are claiming him to be a RAW agent and Blah blah.....

Compersion

Country flag
More curious know also see the Iran angle here.

Iran dignitary visiting Pakistan.

Is this a way for Pakistan to point finger not at india but iran. You know iran pointing finger at Pakistan for its anti-shia policy and behavior and joining and leading the saudi alliance. Iran and Pakistan relations is where the juice is . india needs to exploit that. Afghanistan also would be happy. It is not first time that india being used to make iran feel its balls. Pakistan saying to iran they are doing anti-paki ... Why they cannot do anti-iran. Will iran give up on shia and its anti paki policy that easy ... Will paki give up and be pro iran that easy. Paki is a sunni leader and protector with nuke policy to match. Iran gave up nuke for this?? Stop using territory that is being used for anti pakistan - is that what Iran will use. Enjoy the fun.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Modi enetered because we allow to enter. I belive that good relation with india only comes with diplomacy. We also know that only right wing extremist hindutva mindset of india have the powers to change indian terrorism policy and make peace with us. Otherwise both hindutva indiots and khilafat followers have same philosophy which is united india or akhand bharat or india having boundaries from burma to lanka and nepal to baluchistan and from afghanistan to some extent of cetral asia.
I only belive peace is the only way to progress but terrorism policy must be stopped. It is indian state policy and bangladesh was a true example and modi accepted few years back.
Kashmir is a mutual dispute under UN and registered issue where as baluchistan is not. If you include baluchistan then i add khalistan and many others but i dont belive in khalistan and others. Kashmir is dispute so there fighters are freedom fighters.
Iran is our good friend and if you have any relation with it enjoy it. I dont have any issue. But if you continue terrorism via Iran or Afghanistan then your agents will dailybface dust and you can see it in now. As far as afghanistan is concerned now you can see China Russia US Pakkstan are in same page and we are collaborating to make peace in there and supporting afghan government as we know afghan has very deep roots in pakistan and we have historical brotherly relations.
Chutiya Muhajir before moaning about Indian terrorism talk about Kashmir jihad which lead to the thousands of death on our sides and lakhs of people internally displaced especially Kashmiri pandits.

Porkies are having the taste of their own medicine,you think Baccha khan university and APS Peshawar is the end of your misery but it isn't even the start.

This my son is the real difference between india and India. Capishe.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles