‘RAW officer’ arrested, says Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Let me tell you what actually happened and what will happen.
What has happened.
Pakistan illegally kidnapped an Indian businessman from Iranian soil and presented him to the world as a R&AW agent.
The Iranian President refused to acknowledge fictional pakistani depictions of an R&AW operations in Baluchistan.
India allows ISI access to Pathankot site.
What will happen
Pakistan will be unable to provide any material evidence other than fabricated documents to prove their case.
Iran will lodge a protest after verifying kidnap of an Indian Citizen by Pakistani officials from Iranian soil.
India will in a quid pro quo demand access to the prisoner.
Simultaneously ISI agents will be picked up tortured in the same ways that one of our esteemed Pakistani members so described and finally exchanged in a prisoner exchange with our man.
If no exchange happens extra judicial murders will be undertaken on both sides of the border.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I guess we should learn from you hindus on capturing fucking pigeons and camels and crying to the world about it. ROFL

Fucking cunt. lol
In Mexico pigeons are used for drug paddling. You guys don't even leave donkey for pleasure well making good use of pigeons too :p

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
So delete everything I said and ban me. I'm not going to stop. This is the only interesting thing on your forums, and you want me to not post and listen to Indian bs? HAHAHA
abey chutiye kyun ban honey ka theka liya hai? :p

So when is Pakistan lodging protest in UN? lol @hit&run has already mentioned what will happen ..

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@Kshatriya87 you are a Mumbaikar,how can you tolerate these Porks in your home.

Look at Himachal two jawans martyred from the state and they refused to have Porks to play in Dharamshala.

Last edited by a moderator:

abingdonboy

Country flag
The Iranian premier is visiting Pakistan just as this drama is kicked off by the Pakis...this can't be a coincidence.

Bornubus

So 50 ~ porks barbequed in Lawhore.

Porks were making fun of India since Yadav/Jadhav arrest,i guess freedom fighters understood the pain of an innocent Indian :truestory:

AnantS

Country flag
Pure Islamists taking out 50 not so pure Islamists on Kuffar Easter Day. Its just to drive fear among minorities and people from majority celebrating festival in $hitistan,

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!

Brood Father

Country flag
RIP to the dead ....Any innocent lives lost is loss to humanity
Poor innocents are paying the price of the failed state , Orthodox and dickhead mentality of few

Bornubus

This is a false flag by Porks to malign India and it also serves additional purpose ie to kill Christian minorities in Islamic Pakistan.

This is a strong signal to Christians that they can't celebrate Ester openly in Lahore a bastion of Punjabi Taliban and Nawaz Sharif.

But why the hell should we care,they are pakis.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
This is a false flag by Porks to malign India and it also serves additional purpose ie to kill Christian minorities in Islamic Pakistan.

This is a strong signal to Christians that they can't celebrate Ester openly in Lahore a bastion of Punjabi Taliban and Nawaz Sharif.

But why the hell should we care,they are pakis.
This false flag is fine with me. The next time a kid accidentally bumps a cricket ball on some church in India and vested interests start claiming 'attacks on christians in India', we can point them to these attacks and show them what real attacks look like. This will be our Brahmastra to shut up liberals in India, christians in India and Hindophobic evangelists in USA who keep churning out atrocity literature against India. "Fix Pakistan first, then lecture India."

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
RIP to the dead ....Any innocent lives lost is loss to humanity
Poor innocents are paying the price of the failed state , Orthodox and dickhead mentality of few
As long as the world doesn't come out of the delusion that such things done by 'a few' and realize that this is what mainstream Islam represents, this problem is not going to be solved. A very credible Pew poll suggests that 86% muslims endorsed stoning cheating wives to death, 60% felt that beheading kaffirs was a good thing. It's just that only few have the resources to do it, so we delude ourselves into extrapolating and assuming that only few want to do it.

Where did the 5 lakh rioters in Malda fall from? Obviously 5 lakh is not 'few' and India is no failed state, so who is to blame here? Same happened in Mumbai in 2012 when 'few' lakhs of people rioted with no provocation. How long are you going to keep using that excuse of a large denominator of a billion plus to downplay the acts of the extremists in the numerator? 1% of a billion is still a large number in absolute terms, if not in relative terms. 9 people were enough to bring entire Mumbai to its knees on 26/11, imagine what lakhs could do. Is the government equipped to handle it? Don't find excuses to give them a long rope by calling them 'few'. Even those 'few' are numerically large enough to overpower us. Don't forget that the Kashmir Pandit genocide happened when half of India's army was still deployed there.

Those innocents in Pakistan for whom you are shedding tears are the same ones who put money in the donation boxes placed outside mosques in Pakistan clearly declaring that the funds will be used for jihad against India. Even poor day laborers, farmers and hungry people put 10 to 50 rupees, at least. That shows what message of peace was imparted to them inside the mosque.

Last edited:

Bornubus

This false flag is fine with me. The next time a kid accidentally bumps a cricket ball on some church in India and vested interests start claiming 'attacks on Christians in India', we can point them to these attacks and show them what real attacks look like. This will be our Brahmastra to shut up liberals in India, christians in India and Hindophobic evangelists in USA who keep churning out atrocity literature against India. "Fix Pakistan first, then lecture India."
This is a big slap on John Dayal types.

Indian Christians are more safe than christian majority countries.In Nigeraia they are 51~ % but they are being killed en masse regularly by Boko Haram,they are facing the same in Kenya.

Now compare it with India.

Brood Father

Country flag
As long as the world doesn't come out of the delusion that such things done by 'a few' and realize that this is what mainstream Islam represents, this problem is not going to be solved. A very credible Pew poll suggests that 86% muslims endorsed stoning cheating wives to death, 60% felt that beheading kaffirs was a good thing. It's just that only few have the resources to do it, so we delude ourselves into extrapolating and assuming that only few want to do it.

Where did the 5 lakh rioters in Malda fall from? Obviously 5 lakh is not 'few' and India is no failed state, so who is to blame here? Same happened in Mumbai in 2012 when 'few' lakhs of people rioted with no provocation. How long are you going to keep using that excuse of a large denominator of a billion plus to downplay the acts of the extremists in the numerator? 1% of a billion is still a large number in absolute terms, if not in relative terms. 9 people were enough to bring entire Mumbai to its knees on 26/11, imagine what lakhs could do. Is the government equipped to handle it? Don't find excuses to give them a long rope by calling them 'few'. Even those 'few' are numerically large enough to overpower us. Don't forget that the Kashmir Pandit genocide happened when half of India's army was still deployed there.

Those innocents in Pakistan for whom you are shedding tears are the same ones who put money in the donation boxes placed outside mosques in Pakistan clearly declaring that the funds will be used for jihad against India. Even poor day laborers, farmers and hungry people put 10 to 50 rupees, at least. That shows what message of peace was imparted to them inside the mosque.
May be you are right may be you are not, but fact of matter is that 58 people are dead becuase of one suicde bomber and among those many were women and young children
Yes even I have reservation about their religion and am aware of their filthy tactics , but every time a blast hits them I always try to relate them to ours .Sir Jee loss a loss
Imagine a loss of young bride , a mother losing his only son
What I said may sound superficial but that just how I feel

Reactions: Neo

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Top kek its not terrorism if your a pointlessly jingoist monkey thats called being a humanitarian

FRYCRY

Country flag
Hindutva terrorist at its best.
Fucking shitstain look at your country first, you killed innocent christians today at Lahore and momins are doing mujra in Islamabad in support of ashiq e rasool mumtaz qadri, Junaid jamshed got slapped...and India reached semis....really a sad day for napakistan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles