Mod
Country flag
Re: Rajdeep Sardesai B1tchslapped in NY for Asking Stupid Questions to

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

People were trying to convince him to wake up and smell the coffee but he had different agenda. He might have mend himself but it has to come out of heart as well. Given the baggage he carries things were to get out of the hands.

The tone and manner he was mocking people and their purpose of visiting MSG was instigating.

If I understand physical fights well being a trained person myself then, he wasn't wearing his jacket and he was charging the guy that was shown in one of his video. He is ''hata-kata'' beef eating hindu and the guy looked dhokla eating skinny Gujju to me. I can bet being bombarded with counter question he lost his patience.

He lost it on many instances.

1. He should understand that unlike India were you can hire people to be in your rallies people living overseas do not visit stadiums without being fully convinced of the purpose and the cause. The tickets were free but it takes money to spend the time and travel because we run like a clock even on weekends. He challenged their wisdom of coming to that event on their faces. He was mocking them and mocking the leader. It is like telling a Arsenal or Manchester United fan before the match outside the Stadium that there is nothing special with your team.

2. He repeatedly asked if the tickets are free or not when the whole process was transparent.

3. He was given many good answers like Modi being a leader is here to channelize the masses the real work has to be done by the people. But he wasn't convinced with such a good answer but kept his paddle on Modi.

4. He should know he is most hated person who falls on top of the Media crooks chart. People know his wife dragged Hinduism when she was asked counter questions challenging her credentials. He should have been careful going among people doing the same demeaning journalism.

5. The kind of biased drama he was doing is worst kind of journalism which he has habit of safely doing in his studios, but this time he got caught out in the real world.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Can't MoH Bureau of Immigration snatch his passport at reentry for misusing it to endanger the prime minister's security while abroad? Doesn't this violate Passport Act?

Doesn't inciting crowds outside a PM-attending event amount to endangering his security?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Can't MoH Bureau of Immigration snatch his passport at reentry for misusing it to endanger the prime minister's security while abroad? Doesn't this violate Passport Act?

Doesn't inciting crowds outside a PM-attending event amount to endangering his security?
Why to make him a hero ?
Let the couple rot in oblivion and neglect in their "internet Hindu" delusions.

The requirement of the hour is just to ignore them .

Having seen the clips here one can be sure that he was provoking the crowd to come back to limelight, even if stooping low on negetivity.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Why to make him a hero ?
Let the couple rot in oblivion and neglect in their "internet Hindu" delusions.

The requirement of the hour is just to ignore them .

Having seen the clips here one can be sure that he was provoking the crowd to come back to limelight, even if stooping low on negetivity.
All of this while the truth behind the incident remains distorted from the public? The media will obviously never show these video clips.

dastan

All of this while the truth behind the incident remains distorted from the public? The media will obviously never show these video clips.
Just look at tweets and comments on his fb page, 80% say "You deserve it"

As far as i am concerned, i strongly CODEMN those who CODEMN this incident and my respect for Indian Americans have reached new heights (you've done what we never could've in our homeland).

warriorextreme

Country flag

Check this. He is the one starting fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xflPJy8qFoo
There is no doubt left that he was the one who not only provoked the crowd but also started the fight...Shame on Indian media for portraying this pathetic human being as the victim..

It is evident that his frustration comes from the fact that he will not be able to become an RS member like NaMo pointed out in one of the videos...

We should spread this video on whatsapp and other social media like wildfire....

nik22

Wow ! So Rajdeep has gone so frustated that he has started attacking crowd ....

I strogly conden his action and he needs to lebelled as a gunda and a goon....
My strong recommendation to the guy who was pushed is to file a complain against him. He will be in a soup if it is done.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

We should spread this video on whatsapp and other social media like wildfire....
Just go the facebook page of Rajdeep Serdesai and read the comments....

He will not be able to sleep tonight..... such hilerious comments

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Added the video to the OP.
Thanks man, can you please also edit the OP's first paragraph to tell that the first punch was thrown by Rajdeep and not the NRI?

Free Karma

I see you already have the proper full video.

This guy then Rajdeep claims he was the victim, and headlines today plays out that one clip making him look like it. Media crook indeed.

he continues to abuse the crowd after the incident:
He says "Having money doesnt mean you have class, same is true in India and America" (or something like that).

Kshatriya87

Country flag

This is good day :thumb:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Breaking - group of NRIs and witnesses to the incident filed a complaint with NYPD for aggravated assault against that NRI, by Rajdeep. Rajdeep faces arrest.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Bloody Anti-Indian. He must not be allowed into India again.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles