Rahul gandhi , been too soft heart , does it a nation security threat ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by square, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Hari Sud

Hari Sud Senior Member Senior Member

Gutless Congress Party leadership who allowed a Dynastic rule to continue.

There is only three words for junior and senior Congress Party leaders to describe the current Party state of affairs - “Shame on you”. You have let a seven time election looser become the party president and leader of the party.

None of you stood up and said - ‘No’.

Are you being paid to fall in line or being silenced under one or the other sort of threats? The Congress Party had high ideals. It gave the country independence from the British. Ruling for a very long time had made Congressmen arrogant hence had to be checked out of power in 2014. That timeframe of being out of power was to be used to think about Party platform modification for the shifting times. Instead, this 4.5 years were used to promote a ‘dodo’ to the power at the top and now instead of producing a better and more cohesive alternative development platform, has busied himself into manufacturing unfounded corruption charges against the ruling coalition.

What is wrong with you Congressmen.....? The General Elections are just a few months away and in that duration you are supposed to present to the people your own better and grander ideas. Instead, you are indulging in unfounded mud slinging at the opponents.

Are you short on talent, Congressmen?

If ‘No’ is the answer, then check him out. Do not wait until another election loss. My belief is that he is ill advised. He has picked up less than smart people as advisers and handlers. They are misdirecting and misadvising him in every respect.

Tell me, what is that stupidity of Mansrovar Yatra for the leader who is a born to a Roman Catholic mother and a Parsee/Brahmin father. He is just a quarter Hindu, hence Mansrovar Yatra is miss-suiting him. But here you can blame his handlers.

Hence must you the Congressmen loose the forthcoming general elections, then go ahead follow his handlers' advice? If not, then throw the current crop of handlers out and hire much smarter people to redirect Party energies or better still, force him to vacate the job.

Cheers.....

Pinky Chaudhary and Bleh like this.
  2. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

AICC with the dysfunctional progeny at helm

[​IMG]

Day after PM hug, Rahul Gandhi says only love and compassion can build a nation | India News
    Rahul Gandhi today said that only way to build a nation was by harnessing love and compassion of people.

Read more at:
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Everytime, this RAGA fool tells about LOVE and cooties, the following scene plays in my mind.

Commodus: I think I understand my own people.

Gracchus: Then perhaps Caesar will be so good as to teach us, out of his own extensive experience?

Commodus: I call it love, Gracchus. The people are my children, I am their father. I shall hold them to my bosom and embrace them tightly...

Gracchus: Have you ever embraced someone dying of plague, sire?

The fool who cant even control his own lil AICC circus is dreaming of controlling the mighty India with LOVE.

[​IMG]

And we all know, this FOOL dont have the balls to administer this nation so vast. His congress uncles will have to take turns to change his diapers every few minutes

[​IMG]

He is soft because he is weak, He is weak because he doesnt know what he is doing or saying, simply put he is IGNORAMUS REX, a clown who doesnt even spent time to learn from anyone.
    An ignorant person knows nothing strength and thus remains weak.

'Why Didn't They Buy Mobile Phones From BHEL?': BJP Mocks Rahul Gandhi on His Latest Blooper

http://www.india.com/news/india/why...-invites-bjps-mockery-twitter-trolls-3218652/

An idiot who doesnt understand the difference between,BHEL, BEL and Bhel Puri. These companies are the ones who put the strong foundations for this nation. Simply reading NEWS PAPER every day gives this basic information to any one about BHEL and BEL.

Not just security of the nation, the whole nation will be under threat from such a fool..

“Now you don’t have pilots…the plane is flying itself” – Rahul Gandhi’s unseen video will baffle you!

Rahul Gandhi’s intellect is one of a kind. From advising villagers to sell their handmade utensils to the people of USA to stating that poverty is just “a state of mind”, Congress’ Rahul baba has a plethora of such statements that will irritate you to no extent. But he is not done yet for you will be absolutely shell-shocked to know Rahul Gandhi’s opinion on the pilots of contemporary age.

As everyone might know, Rahul Gandhi was recently at Singapore to address the Indian diaspora. While his argument with Prasenjit K. Basu went viral across the various agencies of social media, what people do not know is that RaGa made more fun of himself in Singapore there than you can actually think of!

According to the Gandhi scion, planes are not flown by pilots anymore. In fact, there are no pilots at all but system officers get themselves dressed as pilots so that people don’t get afraid. He said:

You had pilots earlier but now you don’t have pilots, they call themselves pilots but they are basically system managers. The plane is flying itself. They are sitting there because people need to feel comfortable that know that there is a pilot.

And that’s not all. In a bid to demean the doctors and medical experts today, Rahul Gandhi said that healthcare in the 21st century is all about data – doctors and medical practitioners have literally no role to play in it. Don’t believe us? Take a look at it:

http://theindianvoice.com/rahul-gandhi-unseen-video/

Even the Rafael case, this fool doesnt know what he is talking, but he has managed to stall the procurement forsaking national security for his own lil gain.

If ITALY could take back their dysfunctional equipments which they gave to India long back for FREEE, Indians would be more than happy to return the 2 wrecks of ITALIAN origin back to the OEM. They can keep the change, btw.

3. sorcerer

30 carssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

4. sorcerer

30 carssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Bhoot Pishach likes this.
  5. prasadr14

prasadr14 PrasadReddy Senior Member

Oh dear, no another Pappu has a golden heart thread.

This AHole is a Fake Gandhi. He belongs to the family that destroyed India.
    He belongs to the family that has looted India.
    He belongs to the family that thinks India is theirs to rule.

He and his family of looters has only one place to go - Jail

Any Indian thinking of voting for this Looter family need to seriously get their head examined.

A chauhan, Berkut, sorcerer and 2 others like this.
  6. Sikhbrah

Sikhbrah Regular Member

Lol Rahul Gandhi.

I was a supporter of him back in the days when I was a “sickular” - but in current days of Islamic radicalization, voting for him will be a death knell for India.

A chauhan, Berkut, sorcerer and 2 others like this.
  7. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

Lol. Same here. Not exactly a supporter, but during UPA regime, I thought this guy might do some good as he goes to villages and huts and shit. Though maybe he is different from earlier gandhis.

But then, you can't blame us. As pappu hadn't opened his mouth in front of national media till 2014 elections came into picture.

8. Kshatriya87

Problem is with the people that scamgress supports for votes. These people include minorities mostly. Others are poor people. With congi stupid schemes, they make sure these people remain poor but at the same time think that congis are doing something good for them.

Decades of maintaining this poverty for congi benefit has led to mass brainwashing that scamgress is the only good national level party in the country.

Fortunately, BJP is washing the dirt out of people's eyes now.

Berkut likes this.
  9. Sikhbrah

Sikhbrah Regular Member

Initially (10 years back maybe) I thought maybe he was a young visionary leader - who could relate to the masses and at the same time handle the intensity of international politics. And then... he opened his mouth.

That was the last chance I ever gave Muslim-appeasing Sikh-killing Congress.

Berkut, sorcerer and Kshatriya87 like this.
  10. Flame Thrower

Flame Thrower Senior Member Senior Member

Mods, can you please change the title.

He is an Idiot and that is a threat to National Security

Bhoot Pishach, Berkut and sorcerer like this.
  11. Mikesingh

Mikesingh Senior Member Senior Member

That said, I'm absolutely aghast to see people on the street saying that they would vote for this moron in the next elections in 2019!!! WTF? Lots of You Tube vids on this. Doesn't seem to be the work of the Congi Dirty Tricks Dept as these are spot interviews with the public.

Bhoot Pishach likes this.
  12. Kshatriya87

Yup. Also, having (supposedly) a bachelor's degree from abroad made people think he might be brilliant and more in line with today's youth. But nope. He turned out to be as dumb as an ass.

vampyrbladez and Sikhbrah like this.
  13. Kshatriya87

Dumbest people ever. These are the people who don't keep in touch with latest dumbo developments of pappu and listen to liberal prestitutes instead of making their own decisions with critical thinking.

Berkut, vampyrbladez and Mikesingh like this.
  14. Hari Sud

Hari Sud Senior Member Senior Member

Media Hawks - who peddle the Congress Party agenda.

There is a concerted effort in the digital as well as print media to project the novice Rahul Gandhi as a prime minister material to replace Narinder Modi. I do not watch Indian News TV programs, only occasionally when flipping the channels, I do see political shouting matches on an issue or another, in progress. The Indian TV managers have copied from the West but political debates are totally impolite. It is a fish market out there and TV journalist seems be encouraging it.

The real issue is, projecting a learner into a worldwide leader. That is what Congress Party is doing. The party has its paid operatives manipulating the media. The Federal elections are six months away, but the campaign has already started. The left oriented media (I do not mean Communists) mostly housed in Lutyen Delhi are heading the charge. They are well fed, well housed and well schooled people of Delhi elite, but for business purposes, they have taken anti government anti establishment attitude. For them everything which the government says is a suspect. They have not yet understood that sixty years of Congress Party misrule is over. There is new Sharif in town and he is not cut from the same block as the Congress Party or supported leaders were. But all three media branches have adopted the same attitude as before I.e. take everything the government says, with a grain of salt.

Print media have got into a bit of a background, electronic media has taken the charge. Retired and older print news editors who had been sent home to unwind and relax after their full service have found a way out with electronic media. They have started their own websites. At present, they are unhindered by the publisher / owners dictates. They are their own boss and easily get tempted if money is waved in front of them. Incidentally, with this attitude of theirs, they have fallen into the Congress Party lap. Instantly I am quoting sources that one of the key media operatives of the Congress Party sometime back boasted that they have greater than one hundred media bosses affiliated to them and they can pay or persuade all of them to fall in line with the Congress Party agenda.

In other words, they are drummer boys for Rahul Gandhi.

And Rahul Gandhi advised by his advisors is being given a one issue election agenda l.e. Rafale corruption case. He has lost his balance that India is 120 crores souls and one issue alone does not win elections. Unmindful, he is barging ahead and loosing his arguments one after the other. Only recently the Supreme Court cut his lawyers to size by disagreeing to open government files on the issue which are bound by the Secrecy Agreement which Saint Anthony signed in 2008. Just a few days back HAL employees backed off from absolute support to redo the deal in HAL’s favor. They know India needs two assembly lines to make fighter planes of different categories. They have the one and the other will be in the private sector.

Now the election will be fought on one issue alone and that issue is Rafale deal. I can predict that the Lutyen media barons will dance to the Congress Party tune. I can reassure that Rahul Gandhi is no V.P. Singh that Bofor issue will win him the elections. Unlucky for Rahul Gandhi that there is no Quotorochi in the deal. So shouting hoarse is missing the elections on many other governance matters. The good part is that a huge sum of party funds would be gone fighting an unwinnable election on one issue alone. Once the election is lost, then there is another possibility that Lutyen media may become irrelevant because people hate liars.

15. vampyrbladez

vampyrbladez Senior Member Senior Member

Most are muzzies and dhimmies. Come 2019 we will purge Indian politics of Italian mafia.

Kshatriya87, Chatrapathi and Berkut like this.
  16. Berkut

Berkut Regular Member

Sirji, dont go by Champaign sipping Macaulay waadi Angrezi media. They are all on the payroll of the Congis. Vernacular news is still very nationalist and has atleast 10X times more readership, if not greater. The streets are Saffron and the Lotus shall bloom bigger and brighter in 2019. Jai shree Raam!!!

17. Mikesingh

Mikesingh Senior Member Senior Member

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar!! :biggrin2:

Kshatriya87 and vampyrbladez like this.
  18. Kshatriya87

I still think we need a bill to curb the menace of unrestrained media. The media, just like anyone else needs to be held responsible & punished for what they report and how they report it.

sorcerer and vampyrbladez like this.
  19. sorcerer

GOvt should be able to put penalty on them for fake news. iF people can be arrested for FB posts. and whatsapp forwards..media should be penalized for fake news.
    GOod revenue for govt :D

20. ajaatshatru

ajaatshatru New Member

no,
    actually we need NATIONAL ETHICS COMMISSION for JOURNALISM.
    which will make sure that all the media and media persons are following professional ethics while doing their job.